An Easter Family Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow...," I gasped feeling Gemma's smooth tongue along my tender excited skin. "I swear it baby..., whatever you tell me to do..., I'm yours forever."

"I take it they've got you undressed by now?" Brianna asked, her voice now turning sultrier than in the previous part of the conversation. Kayla pushed the chair directly against the bed and sat down, placing one foot behind my head while the other rested on my hip. Her brown lips parted to reveal her dark pink entrance to heaven; the outer folds of her sex flattening by her wide stance.

"Yeah..., Oh wow..., this is heaven baby," I whispered to Brianna as Gemma took the whole of my soldier's helmet into her eager mouth. Kayla took my free hand and placed it against her slit, massaging herself once more with my fingers. Enjoying the sensation of smooth moist warmth on my rigid rod, I watched Kayla as my middle finger slid through her folds, the dark lips parting further and then encompassing each side of it in an erotic embrace.

"Tell me what they're doing, baby. Help me to visualize it," I heard a low hum start in the background through the phone and assumed that Brianna had turned her rabbit back on.

"Ge..., Gemma is sucking on...," I gasped a bit as Gemma put an extra bit of power to her lips upon hearing her name. "...she's got about half of me in her mouth right now," I panted looking back over at Kayla. The latter turned my extended hand over to face palm up and introduced my two longest fingers into her warm canal. "Kayla ha..., has two of my fingers inside..., her, leaning back in her cha..., chair." It was really difficult to speak as Gemma took more of me into her mouth and Kayla's velvety warmth spread across my whole hand.

"Oohhh," cooed Brianna in the phone. "Your long fingers feel soooo good inside me."

"Especially when I wiggle them about," I added both in words and in action as Kayla's mouth opened in delicious reaction. Gemma looked up at my eyes, my rod still partway in her mouth and then over at Kayla.

"Oh yeah baby, wiggle your fingers inside me love," Brianna whimpered in the phone, the humming noise becoming stronger and higher pitched. "Push them deep inside me." I did as instructed on Kayla who completely let go of my hand at that point and closed her eyes, pressing against me as she rolled her nipples between her fingers.

Gemma let go of my rigid rod, scooting herself about on the bed to lie opposite my body with her left leg spread wide. Her light pink vulva parted; the smooth moist 'W' opening to her glistening pink inner folds that invited my touch. I took only a moment to get the hint, adjusting the phone to be held on my shoulder while slowly inserting the two longest fingers of my right hand into her womanly warmth. Content in her position, she hungrily took my soldier back in her mouth.

It took a bit of work to guide them through her orifice to the knuckles though; it was truly amazing the difference between the two girls. I had mistakenly thought all girls were like Kayla, nearly a straight shot through her deliciously soft entrance to reach her womb. With Gemma I had to curl my fingers though, the path to heaven being a lot tighter and much more curved along the way.

"Now there's..., there's..., four fingers inside," I whispered to Brianna, feeling the heat turn up on my left hand while the right was engulfed with Gemma's tight warmth as well.

"Oh God Ronnie..., your fingers are amazing," Brianna and Gemma both said at nearly the exact same moment. "Ohhhh hell yeah...," Kayla added, pushing herself with greater force and speed against me.

The humming of Brianna's rabbit increased in pitch a little more and there were definite sexual slurping sounds coming through the receiver that coincided with her panting. "Faster baby..., give it to me faster now," Brianna urged me on.

With even greater determination, I matched the movements and speed of both hands digging and caressing in the girls' honey pots, quickly tapping the inner walls and trying to concentrate on making circles around both of their horny buttons. Knowing that Kayla liked it a little rougher, I added the other two fingers while Gemma was too tight for more than two.

"I'm massaging your little button with my thumb," I told Brianna, trying to describe my current actions to her. "I'm not stopping 'til you cum for me baby."

"Oh sweet lord!" Gemma cried out, letting go of my rod from her mouth as her lips began to tremble and her stomach twitched. The heat inside was rising quickly as well as her eyes locked on mine, spacing out into pure ecstasy.

"Oh..., oh..., yeah..., yeah...," Brianna whimpered in the phone while Kayla stood up on her left leg, keeping the right behind my head and never letting my fingers leave her. She leaned over the bed, spreading her legs even wider and pressed so close to my face that I could smell her sweet musky arousal. Quickly she took the full length of my quivering rod into her mouth, stopping only a moment to relax her throat muscles and allow my passage.

"Oh..., oh..., oh..., oh...," Gemma panted on my right. "Yeah..., yeah..., god..., Ronnie...," Brianna was breathing over the phone in her own broken pants as well. Kayla wasn't making any sounds but I could feel the vibrations of her humming along my entire length which was sending me into another hemisphere as well. The sounds of wet sliding girl lips were all around me in surround sound; in the phone and on both sides of my face.

"Cu..., Cum for m..., me..., girls," I tried to hold my composure and talk dirty to my three beauties but Kayla was too much of an expert to let me think straight. Already that inevitable blissful feeling was creeping up inside my balls though I tried to ignore it, concentrating on giving at least one girl an orgasm before I went over the edge.

"Ron..., Ron..., R..., Ronnie," Brianna was picking up pace with her panting signaling that she was nearly there. "I'm..., I'm..., I'm...," just her sexy voice was nearly enough to make me lose everything though it was actually Gemma who came first.

"I'm cu..., cum..., cum..., RonniEEEE!" Gemma arched her back on the bed, pushing her bare breasts into the air as she pressed hard against my hand. Her already tight canal gripped at my fingers like a door slamming on them..., but in a good way. Convulsions and spasms, twitching in her legs and stomach; she had no real rhythm to it at all. She just came fast, hard and completely out of control.

Still, I couldn't really focus much more on Gemma as Brianna followed her by only a few seconds. "I lov..., love youuuuu!" she must have woken up the entire hotel with that high pitched squeal. Even Kayla pulled up of my rod to look at the phone in amazement, her own face trembling for her own impeding orgasm. Still, the break was enough so that I wouldn't lose myself just yet and I had only one more girl to push over the edge.

With a sharp push of my left hand, I popped my four fingers inside her beyond the knuckle and nearly to my wrist. Her eyes grew huge as her mouth dropped followed soon by her willpower to hold herself up as her body collapsed over mine. Her clit hood was spread wide, the little button quivering just above my nose so I arched my head and locked my lips around it, sucking on it with all my strength.

"Fu..., fu..., fu..., fu...,fu...,fu..., fuuuuckkkk!" my hand and mouth was instantly bathed in an explosion of hot sticky girl juice though I refused to let go of Kayla's throbbing clit from my lips. She sent another few explicatives in the air as a second wave soon followed the first, the two overlapping as she sprayed more of her sweet nectar into my assaulting mouth.

Gemma meanwhile had pulled herself off my fingers and bounded to the middle of the bed. I couldn't see her as Kayla's spread convulsing womanhood was in my eyesight but I felt my rod being touched and quickly sliding through her curved tight hole, the pressures increased on all sides by the snaking action that it forced on me.

I withdrew my hand from Kayla's overspread canal but I kept my lips locked on her clit, using both arms to wrap around her legs and keep her pinned to me though she struggled to get off. Gemma was panting again as well as she slid up and down on my shaft and that edge I was at quickly returned.

Letting go of Kayla for just a second, I spoke with Brianna in the phone. "Baby..., Gem..., Gem..., Gemma's on..., m..., me..., an..., and..., I'm...,"

"Yeah my sweet baby," Brianna spoke sexily through the receiver. "Let yourself go love..., cum for me now..., I'm letting you cum inside Gemma's tight pussy, baby." As she spoke, I assailed Kayla's clit once more causing her grunts and groans as her convulsions came on harder and softer but not really actually stopped.

Gemma was crying out to heaven as well as she bounced up and down on my shaft, making my rod contort slightly as it slid through her curves. I was tightening the muscles in my groin as hard as I could trying to hold back but as she slammed down on me a final time, I had no more strength left.

"Oh Damn!" I growled. Wave upon wave coursed through my body from every extremity; the electricity all flowing to my balls and finally in an eruption from my manhood deep into Gemma's depths that made her squeal as she felt it paint her insides. Instantly her body locked down on mine, convulsing in orgasm once more as it begged for every drop of my seed.

In complete exhaustion, I collapsed my head into the pillow, my arms no longer strong enough to hold Kayla in place. She didn't move either though; her entire body lay limp over mine as her spread brown-pink flower slowly dripped her warm juices on my neck. Gemma leaned forward as well, putting her head over Kayla's and not bothering to even pull me from her.

"Wow...," Brianna giggled through the phone. "That sounded completely amazing." I struggled just enough to pull the phone to my ear.

"Yeah...," was all I could say. "I love you..., baby...," I couldn't really catch my breath; I was too exhausted now.

"Oh..., oh..., yeah..., Tim!" Sabrina's voice came through the walls as the bed in the neighboring room started banging rhythmically against the common wall. "Oh mother Earth..., goddess of the waning moon...," her voice was higher than I had ever heard her speak before as Tim's grunts echoed her words.

Kayla lifted her head forcing Gemma to move as well as I slowly slid from her heavenly grip. "Copycats!" she shouted at the wall and we all laughed.

"What was that all about?" Brianna asked and I told her what we were hearing. "Well, at least they're having some fun too," she giggled. "Alright baby..., it's late now and we both have to drive a long way tomorrow."

"Yeah love..., it is. I love you baby. Call you tomorrow night, okay?"

"You better..., I'm buying a webcam when I get home..., hint, hint," she giggled and I couldn't help but crack up laughing. "Good night baby."

As I said goodnight as well and hung up the phone, Kayla and Gemma laid beside me on the bed both in their full nudity. Laying their heads upon my shoulders and wrapping my arms around their bodies, they were soon fast asleep. I looked at them both, still unable to believe what all had happened that day and then closed my eyes, whispering into the night, "What a day..., oh God, what a day."

*****

We all woke up much later than we intended, being physically exhausted from the night before. To make matters worse, Gemma and Kayla both refused to get ready until I agreed to personally bath each of them in the shower. It was only ten minutes until our noon checkout by the time we met Tim and Sabrina downstairs.

"Well it's about time," Tim stood up, folding his massive arms like he was upset. "You know..., if you didn't stay up until god knows when...,"

Kayla broke him off with an upturned middle finger and Gemma added that they weren't the only ones staring them both down. Sabrina blushed while Tim rolled his eyes jokingly, heading to the desk to check us out.

"So I'm riding with Ronnie again, right?" Kayla announced it more than asking. Gemma took her own keys from her pocket and put them in Kayla's hand though.

"Nope..., it's my turn."

Sabrina looked at the two of them and then back at me like I had become some muscleman freak show. "These two fighting over you like this..., what happened to you and Brianna?"

I blushed while Gemma answered for me. "They're still very much together..., don't worry. I just want to TALK with Ronnie about some things, that's all."

Kayla rolled her eyes as Gemma emphasized the word 'talk' as if she knew there were other plans going on. Personally I was wondering if she might actually have other plans though I decided not to get in the middle of it. I wasn't going to touch her; not without Brianna's approval. That was the deal, period.

"Fine," Kayla huffed looking at Gemma like she could kill. "It's a twelve-hour trip so we can change up throughout the day; fair enough?" Gemma agreed and Sabrina just shook her head.

"I don't know what it is about you lately, Ronnie," Sabrina smiled at me. "You just seem to have all the girls after you these days." I blushed and shrugged goofily causing all three of them to laugh. "Don't worry, secret stays with me, you three."

The three of us looked at each other knowing that there was no secret to hold; Brianna had been the one to organize it after all. When Tim returned, we headed for the cars; Gemma accompanying me while Kayla searched out Gemma's car.

The Monday lunch rush hour was in full force and we took quite some time to get onto the highway, quickly losing track of the other cars in the madhouse. Two long grueling hours later, we finally made it to the open road and once the traffic had cleared a bit, I turned to look at Gemma.

"So what's on your mind? What were you so anxious to talk with me about?" She smiled sweetly at me though I could see in her eyes there was more to it.

"Can't I just want to enjoy some time with my favorite cousin?" her voice dripped with sarcasm..., there was no doubt something else was on her mind but I was determined not to go there; no matter what.

"Yeah, well I guess," I shrugged turning back toward the road but in a matter of minutes, I felt her fingers trailing down my arm until they rested over my hand on the gearshift. She tried to pick up my hand in hers but I resisted. "What are you doing?"

"Well my sweet Ronnie...," she looked at me with a sparkle in her eye. "There ARE two things that I want to talk to you about really." I nodded my head fully knowing that she had something up her sleeve; even if she was wearing a sleeveless blouse.

"...And what exactly is that?"

She bit her bottom lip as she gazed on me. "First..., do you remember on Saturday night when I told Brianna that I had lots of experience so she would let me teach you..., but then I told you how I had lied?" I nodded, recalling the conversation decent enough. It had been the first time I had ever even touched a girl intimately.

"There was something else that I lied about that night too," she continued, leaning closer to me so that her chin nearly rested against my arm. "Honestly..., I really am in love with you." She pried my hand off the gearshift, interlocking her fingers in mine. I didn't react immediately because I was in such shock to hear her admit it.

As I didn't know what to say to that, there were a few moments of awkward silence but soon she guided my hand toward her body and down between her legs. She was wearing a pleated skirt and I quickly found out, there were no panties beneath it. "Hey, only when Brianna says so..., remember?"

"Well, that's the catch, now isn't it...," Gemma's face turned devilish as she leaned her head on my shoulder, forcing my hand to stay caught between her legs. "You see..., I know what you did with Kayla yesterday right here in this seat..., and I also know that Brianna doesn't know about that one either. She probably wouldn't be too happy to hear you openly cheated on her less than 24 hours after you two got together."

I froze but Gemma obviously had thought this out well. She pressed my hand against her warmth and the full picture was starting to come into play for me. "I really do love you Ronnie," she whispered in my ear. "Brianna can be your wife..., that's fine with me. In the stories that I read, it's always the mistress who has more fun anyway." She broke into a giggle but quickly straightened her face back to seriousness. "That's what I want to be Ronnie; your mistress lover...."

12