All Comments on 'An Easter Family Reunion Ch. 03'

by eroticagamemaker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

I love you so much in gonna blackmail you. Lols yea okay. Gemma is a bitch. Ronnie is a dick who cheats on their girlfriend the day after they get together. He doesn't deserve Brianna. All he has to do is be honest with her she'll forgive him. I don't like that blackmail shit if I was him I tell Gemma to go fuck herself & go tell Brianna himself. If she leaves him he can get with Kayla but that Gemma is no good & honestly neither is Ronnie now. Its not like he really loves her anyway it wouldn't take much for him to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree

I agree with you Bambi .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

Looking forward to a lot more chapters to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

How does this story end?

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Great

So far but when will the sh!t hit the fan all Ron has to do to stop Gemma is tell Brianna what happened and that Gemma is trying to blackmail him. to become his Mistress. Brianna seems to have gotten strength from Ron's decloration of Love for her and set up his teaching and the scene in his room .

ShamouShamouover 8 years ago
Stop the blackmail ... kick both cousins out for the remainder of the trip to CO.

First: Please continue the story!

Ron needs to put his foot down and in no uncirtain terms let Gemma know that she stepped a long mile over the line. Inform Brianna what Gemma just proposed and her blackmail threat. Catch up to Kayla and boot Gemma out of his car and not allow Kayle back in.

After Ron and Brainna are married, Brianna may allow Gemma and or Kayla to reenter their home and lives.

ShamouShamouover 8 years ago
Chapter length ... REAL LONG is OK!

Don't listen to the people that 'like' one or two page chapters. If you have a concept and it requires 25 or 50 pages ... put all together and submit it as such.

Also ... after reading the comments I seem to have COPIED the ideas of one of the posters ... LOL

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 7 years ago
More please

Make him enter an open Polyamorous relationship.

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Great Story So Far

I love the story so far. I really look forward to your continunig chapter(s) of this story. Great job, great read, and I can't wait for your continued work!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Gemma Just lost my Respect. The Cheating is debatably bad, with the way the story is written. But Blackmail is wrong. PERIOD. The fact that she would stoop to this point, First and not try to work things out with everyone first just shows the glaring flaws in her character and I'd give Chelsea a chance before Gemma now my self.

I know it's a story, the writings good, stories good all that's there. So it's only the substance of the story worth commenting on.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Oooohhhh...these COUSINS...they are ALL so "in love with" Ronnie...and his now less-than-virginal self!! His pheromones must really be something else, attracting the attention of all of them!!

And, now, a 'cousin harem' is starting up!!!! This is gonna get interesting, yet, only one CHAPTER left...BooHoo!!

Five**5**Stars!d

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous