An Egoist's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sandwiched between Rose and Kim, two different, yet delectable women. Both of them snuggled against me making a reverse Oreo cookie. I turned and kissed Kim lightly on her lips. Then I turned and kissed Rose lightly on her lips.

Kim reached down and touched my still raging dick. It was sticking up, a slight drop of precum on the tip. "You didn't cum," She accused me.

"No, not yet," I said. "I truly intend to though, and soon."

"When we fucked, I didn't think that you could make me cum like that," Kim said. "Um, lover, you put guys with bigger dicks to shame. I know. I've had some big ones."

Meanwhile, Rose reached down and put her hand on my dick. It was a turn on to see her pale, delicate hand wrapped around my hard black dick. She roused herself and moved down to my dick. She licked the drop of precum from the tip of my dick and then licked around the head of my dick.

"Climb on Rose," Kim said. "I bet your pussy can get his cum. Fuck him, Rose, fuck Dee."

Instead, Rose moved to lie on her back, drawing me on top of her. I kissed her lips and then moved down to suck her tits. Her nipples were like rubber as I chewed them. I could feel her grinding her pussy against my dick. She threw her legs up as I hooked her behind her knees.

Kim reached between us and ran the head of my dick over Rose's pussy lips. As I pushed slightly, Kim guided my fat dick into Rose's tight, very tight pussy. Although Rose's pussy had leaked hardly any fluid, her insides were quite wet. I pushed slowly, savoring the feel of her exquisitely tight pussy around my fat, black dick. The heat inside of her pussy was almost scalding hot. As my dick invaded her pussy, she twisted my nipples. That sensation almost caused me to slam my dick into her. I was able to hold off although I was twisting in lust as Rose played with my nipples.

Kim moved up and lay beside us. She kissed Rose as I held myself up slowly invading Rose's pussy. They pulled their lips apart and let their tongues duel. Rose let my nipples go and started playing with Kim's breasts. Kim returned the favor. Although Kim's nipples weren't as long as Rose's, Rose was twisting them causing Kim to cry out with pleasure. Kim fastened her lips to one of Rose's nipples, chewing it slightly.

Coupled with Kim's attention and my relentless invasion of her pussy, Rose had an orgasm. She arched her back and cried out in ecstasy. I kept forcing my dick slowly into her pussy. When my pelvis touched hers, I could feel my balls laying on her asshole. I made some side-to-side movements without pulling my dick back. That seemed to increase the intensity of her orgasm. As she twisted through her orgasm, Kim caressed her lightly, holding Rose's writhing body.

When her orgasm finally started subsiding, Rose looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I was a virgin. I never imagined that I could feel that good."

"Wow," I said. "Why didn't you say something honey?"

"I wanted you to fuck me. I wanted to feel your dick in me. Is yours the normal size?" She asked me.

"Mine isn't real long," I said modestly. "It is a little fatter than some though."

"Honey, it isn't the size, it's how it's used that makes the difference," Kim said. "He knows how to use it, trust me." Kim turned and kissed me hard on my lips.

While all of this was going on, I was steadily working my dick in Rose's pussy. It seemed as though another, unexpected orgasm ripped through her. "Oh shit!" She exclaimed. "Where did that come from," she gasped. "I didn't even feel that approaching." While she was panting, I was working my fat, black dick back and forth in her tight pussy. She had started moving her petite ass, meeting my small thrusts. As the force of her movements increased, I started pulling back and then slamming my dick into her pussy. I could see her face grimace in ecstasy every time my dick plunged into her.

I knew my dick was going to explode deep in her tight, tiny pussy. I wanted her to cum with me. I wanted her pussy to milk the sperm from deep inside my body. I could feel her losing her rhythm as her cum approached.

"Cum with me baby, cum with me," I hissed as my cum was rising.

She threw her legs around me and whispered that she was going to cum. "Cum in me Dee," She whispered. "Shoot your sperm in me. I want to feel it."

"Now baby, now!" I plunged my dick one final time into her steamy pussy. "Aw shit, baby! Ah, damn this is good." My long delayed cum was almost painful as the first spurts of semen splashed against the back of Rose's newly fucked pussy.

"Yes, yes, I feel it," she moaned as she pulled me further into her. She wrapped her arms tighter around me as her cum pulsed through her pussy. I could feel her shaking as my dick blasted hot semen into her pussy.

I threw my head back as my dick pumped blast after blast of cum into her newly ravaged pussy. I was thinking that I will have someone photograph me sometime while I am cumming to see what my facial expressions are. I was grinding in Rose's pussy trying to force my dick up into her throat from her pussy. She had spread her legs trying to accommodate my thrusts.

As soon as one cum started subsiding, another thrust from me would push her into another one. Each one was more powerful than the last one.

Kim had crawled behind me and started squeezing my balls as they lay against Rose's asshole. My dick launched a new round of blasts deep into Rose's pussy. I groaned a deep, primal groan as my whole being poured through the slit of my probing dick. My groans of pleasure were being matched by Rose's shrieks of ecstasy as our mutual orgasms peaked. Kim was still gently squeezing my balls. A final burst of semen blew out of the end of my dick. As my cum finally started subsiding, Rose's grip lessened on my body. Her shrieks died down, as her orgasms eased their coursing through her no longer virgin pussy.

Kim crawled up next to us as I lay weakly down onto Rose's slim body. I kissed Rose gently as her breathing slowed. She returned my kisses as our bodies stayed entwined. Eventually, I crawled from atop her body and lay between her and Kim. All in all, a very good afternoon for an egotistical, fat-dicked guy like myself. As both women snuggled against me, I kissed one and then the other. I looked down and could see our cum smeared pubic areas glistening as our fluids mingled and dried.

I wound up staying another couple of days with the two lovely women. One athletic and one petite but both passionate and I got to fuck both of them a bunch over the next two days. What a great time for me!

(Next: my egotistical ass gets had)

12