Swipe Right, Wife's Night, Aloha

Story Info
I set my wife up with a local in Hawaii, she shared details.
3k words
4.12
14k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed her my phone, and looked deeply into her eyes.

Sophia looked down at my screen, and it was a filled-out Tinder profile, with a picture of her beautiful face. She swiped to the left, and the next picture was her in a thong bikini showing off her gorgeous curves.

"Those are my favourite pictures of you."

She looked at me, puzzled. "Why did you sign me up for a Tinder profile?"

"I want you to know how sexy you are."

"Yes, okay, but I'm your wife," she replied, now staring deeply into my eyes. "And the kids are in the other room."

"I know, but I want you to feel desired. And we're in Hawaii, and no one will find out. I got the kids, why don't we see the attention you get... you know how excited that gets me."

Sophia looked down at my pants, and she could see that I was clearly turned on by the conversation; that I was handing her all the power, and placing her on a pedestal.

I adjusted my crotch to hide my hard-on. "All you have to do is press 'submit'. I locked it to Hawaii only so no one can see you outside of here. Your choice."

She smiled at me, and pressed 'submit'.

I reached over and pulled her in towards me, and kissed her on her supple lips. "You're the sexiest woman I've ever met, I want to the world to know how fuckin' hot you are. We've been together over eleven years, you've given me two beautiful kids, we're going to be together forever."

Our tongues pressed against each other's. I loved the way she tasted, like a juicy papaya-- her lips so soft, sweet and full.

I took in the way she felt. Our hearts were on fire; I felt her soft skin, as we melted into each other's arms.

-- ping -- The phone startled us, when the first Tinder message came in.

"Wow, that was fast, but I'm not surprised, though."

-- ping -- Another message came in, and another. I slid my fingers through her bikini in the front, and pulled them aside-- her freshly shaved pussy was smooth, silky, and glistening.

"You're so gorgeous down there. I've never seen anything so beautiful."

I looked down at the phone, it showed fifty-four notifications. The thought of all these single, horny men looking at pictures of her face and ass got me excited.

We sat next to each other on the couch, swiping through profiles, and reading messages.

"Look, hun! This guy is staying at the same resort we are."

The message read, "Hey! I'm staying at the Ko Olina Beach Resort as well. It shows you're only 100metres away."

It was the closest that the geolocation could show, so he must've been close. I tapped his picture and it loaded up his profile.

"He's cute," Sophia said, pulling the phone towards herself, as she had a closer look at him.

"Hank, aged 34, professional, white, into active lifestyle and adventure," there was a sexy pic of his surfer body with a shaved chest.

"I know it's been a long time since you've had a white guy," I said, jokingly. Her last boyfriend, before marrying me, was Asian. I'm South Asian. Hank looked different than both of us.

"I want you to talk to him. Take my phone. I'm going to start on dinner for the kids."

I guided her to the patio with my phone in her hands. She sat down and I pulled her feet up onto the ottoman, and gave her a quick foot rub; pressing her heels first, up to the middle of her feet, then to her manicured toes. Her feet were one of my favourite parts of her body, she has long slender toes, always beautifully done up.

"You rest. We're going to do a power bowl for us, and pasta for the kids." I headed towards the fridge and started grabbing vegetables from the crisper. I closed the door and looked up at Sophia. Her hair blowing gently in the ocean breeze, as she texted on the patio chair. I could see her smile and giggle, as she typed away at the phone, totally in the zone. The noise of us, her family, in the distance. I loved seeing her happy and so free.

Her legs looked long, firm, sparkling shiny from the lotion she applied earlier, as the sun hit her just right.

As I cut vegetables, I kept glancing at her, admiring her beauty, knowing how lucky I was to have such an amazing woman in my life.

I walked towards the back room, the kids were zoned out from the long day at the beach; the sun had tired them out. "Kids, dinner will be ready in twenty minutes."

I walked towards the patio. "Hey, love. Just checking if you're doing okay."

As the sun was coming down on her, the highlights in hair lit up, and her body looked deliciously amazing. The patio smelt like flowers and coconut; it was radiating from her from the body lotion she had just applied.

"Are you still chatting with Hank?!" I whispered.

"Yeah, he lives just above us."

We were Airbnb'ing the fifteenth-floor penthouse for ten days.

"Wow, you said he lives right above us. There's only one more floor above us."

"Yeah, nuts, eh."

Our condo rental was worth two-point-one million; I could only imagine what the floor above, the top floor, was worth, especially if he owned it.

"So, Hank asked if I wanted to meet at the hot tub."

"Yeah, go, hun," I said excitedly, without hesitation. The conversation was so erotic in my mind, I paused, just looking at her; my was mind racing, that I had agreed to send her away.

"But how can I? We have the kids, they'll know."

"We'll just say mommy is going to yoga... I gotta get them to bed soon. They'll never know."

She smiled, and lit up. I saw the mischievous part of her reigniting, that part we had lost during parenthood. Everything had aligned, and we knew this was a secret in the making.

I smiled back, turned on more than ever, by her feeling so sexy.

"Okay, I gotta turn the stove off. Ten minutes, dinner will be ready. Just making the sauce."

I headed back to the kitchen, as Sophia got up and walked past me into the bedroom. I took in the jiggle of her ass, that led up to her strong back.

I placed all my ingredients into the blender, and added one-third cup of peanut butter, and turned it on. Sophia walked out wearing a sexy thong bikini, with a thin, sheer wrap around her body. She was holding a pair of high-heeled Birkenstocks in her left hand. I turned on the blender at full speed, the noise from the motor echoed in my head. My heart raced, I was so aroused by the sight of her; my cock throbbed from the eroticism of her heading out on a hot-tub date, with a sexy man more successful than me.

I turned the blender off. Silence overtook the room. It was just her and me, our eyes locked. The walls of the condo disappeared, the floor dropped, the room got brighter; it felt like we were floating on a euphoric high.

"Are you sure you want this?" she asked.

I focused on her lips, as they parted and closed; imagining what was to come if her and Hank hit it off.

"Do you want this?" I asked her, as I gulped down my excess saliva; salivating, remembering what she tasted like from our kiss earlier.

"Let's try it."

"Don't rush back." I rinsed my hands in the kitchen sink, dried them off on my pants and walked towards her. I took the sandals from her hand and knelt down, placed it one under her foot, and helped her with her sandal strap.

"I won't be too late, just going to hang for a bit; besides, you can literally see me from our balcony..." she smiled. The hot tub was in clear line of sight from our balcony.

I put the second sandal on her other foot, strapped it, and stood up in front of her, kissing her legs on the way up... I kissed her on her lips one more time. "You're the most beautiful woman in the world. Have fun, okay."

She walked out the door, and stood in front of the elevator, her calves and butt popped from the heels, and I gave her a little wave as the elevator doors opened.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." The elevator doors closed behind her.

My heart sank, but I felt full from the compersion of knowing she's happy, and desired.

I dished the kids' pasta. "Kids, come eat!" We sat down at the dining table.

"Where's mom?" they asked.

"Oh, mom went to a yoga class.... it's just going to be us this evening."

I got the kids through their meals and finished off with some steamed vegetables.

"Okay, we're going to head to bed right after dinner, we can hang out for a bit and read some books, but no staying up late as it's been a long day."

I grabbed a couple books and headed to the bedroom. We read the two that I picked, but they wanted three more; another twenty minutes went by. I was reading the pages in the book, but lost in thought, thinking about Sophia being with another man.

What was she talking about? What was Hank thinking, while looking at my beautiful wife?

The kids and I brushed our teeth, and I cuddled the kids, which ended up taking an hour longer from the time we finished dinner. The kids tended to drag things a lot longer than they should've, but it was nice to spend time with them alone and connect.

Once they fell asleep, I snuck out of the bed and sat in the living room on our couch. I resisted peeking over the balcony because I wanted to give Sophia some privacy. I sat there looking at the palm trees as the sun set... the swaying reminded me of her incredible body. After twenty minutes, my curiosity couldn't take it. I turned off the condo lights, and tiptoed towards the edge of the balcony, to see if I could see them in the hot tub, being sneaky enough so they didn't see me peering at them through the darkness.

I caught a glimpse; it was her and him in the hot tub. They were sitting next to each other, pressed against each other, shoulder to shoulder; their skin touching. She was laughing, her signature laugh, that would captivate an entire room, and her glowing smile... I retreated back inside.

I hadn't seen her that happy in a long time, as kids made our life so busy, we didn't get time to unwind.

The sight of them both, echoed in my mind. He was locked on her. I could see he was looking in her direction, he was facing her while talking with his hands, and nuzzling into her neck; either he was whispering in her ear, or kissing her neck, I couldn't tell.

Seeing her being enjoyed, excited me; her being desired by someone else, the way I desire her.

My cock was rock hard by the sight of Hank indulging in my beautiful wife, her being adored. I stepped away from the balcony, my heart feeling full and sat back on the couch in our living room, my cock erect through the fabric of my jogging pants. I slid my hand down my pants, and wrapped my hand around my cock, squeezing, thinking about the feeling of Sophia's tight pussy when I was inside her.

I closed my eyes and drifted off on the couch.

I woke up, and looked at my phone, it was eleven-thirty, there were no messages. I knew she didn't have her phone on her, so I didn't expect any, but was shocked by the time. I got up and walked towards the balcony, the hot tub was empty. I walked towards the back of the condo and peeked in on the kids, they were sound asleep. I checked Sophia's bedroom, the bed was empty, untouched.

She wasn't home yet. I felt a sense of worry, but she's a strong, independent woman that knows how to take care of herself. So I shrugged it off, as she must've still been out with him.

She was gone over five hours. I distracted myself by tidying up the kitchen, my mind raced to places thinking about Sophia in circumstances and situations, which I kept talking myself out of. "Nah, she wouldn't follow through." Then again, she was the woman who asked me to fuck her on the second date-- she was a bold woman, smothered by becoming a mom.

I heard the elevators, then a click and our condo door opened. She walked inside and let the door shut behind her.

I asked her quietly... "How was your night, hun?" P

I was focused on her in the darkness. She was silent. My heart pounded waiting for her to reply. Her hair looked messy, the curls of her perm unwound. I walked closer to her and went in for a hug, she hugged me back.

"I love you. I missed you."

"He fucked me like a stallion." It was the first thing that came out of her mouth.

My heart skipped a beat, I looked over her, and ran my fingers through her knotted hair, her mascara running and her lipstick smeared across her cheeks.

I kissed her lips. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Okay." I kissed Sophia on her neck, and made my way across her shoulders, chest, tummy, to her hips.

"I asked him to."

I placed my fingers on the hips of her bikini straps and pulled them down. The inside of her crotch was white, thick, and gooey.

"I've never seen you wet like this before." I kept staring at her, between her legs, her pussy looked full and plump, used, like it had just been pounded. Cum was dripping out of her pink lips, with long, sticky threads of cum from her glittering pussy to the crotch of her thong bikini.

Already knowing the answer, "What did you ask him?" I just wanted to hear her say it.

"I asked him if he wanted to fuck me." She smiled at me, as she ran her fingers through my hair, and pulled my face towards her pussy.

I cupped my mouth to her pussy and started licking. Slipping my tongue between her soft lips.

It was just like kissing Sophia, it was familiar and yet different. It was her usual sweet taste of papaya. I have licked her pussy after fucking her in the past, so I've tasted my own cum, but this was clearly a different taste. Not unpleasant, just different; it was the different taste I found so enticing. Sophia moaned and grabbed my head with her hands, really pushing her pussy into my mouth, forcefully. Clearly, she wanted me to eat up as much of the taste of Hank and hers fucking, their combined fluids mixed as much as possible, so I got busy.

I licked and sucked her pussy, and swallowed everything that came out of it. And then I focused on her clit, lapping it hard, the way she likes, until she hit another orgasm. I was on my knees, as she stood above me, fucking my face.

I picked her up and carried her to our bed, laid her down and spread her legs.

Sophia looked at me. "We have another nine days here... want me to see him again?"

A surge of adrenalin swept through my body, and involuntarily, I got harder than ever, pulled my pants off, and I forcefully pushed into her several times.

The tiny smile that appeared on her face made it clear, she understood I wanted that to be a yes. The meaning of my aggressive pumps left no doubt that my wife had me wrapped around her finger. She had me fully engaged.

Through my breath, as I pumped her pussy, "Yeah, I'd like that. But what did he do to you? What was it like? I want to know everything."

"Well, his place was gorgeous... he was so kind, funny, and friendly. I felt safe."

"So how did you get up to his place?" I asked, as I fucked her pussy.

"He asked if I wanted to see the view."

I paused, balls deep between her legs... "Ahh, smooth move." I thought that I'd probably make the same play, if I had such a stunning place.

"We walked into his place. He asked if I wanted to use his shower to clean off from the hot tub. I undressed in front of him, and he just watched me, admiring.

"I was so turned on by the way he looked at me, as I lathered up in his shower, it was the same way you looked at me for the first time."

"You are a work of art."

"I came out, wrapped in a towel, and we hung out on the balcony as we looked out into the night sky. He went behind me and started eating my ass."

As she broke down the play by play, I was so turned on by her actions.

"So he ate your ass on the balcony right above me? While your husband was one floor below." I pulled my cock out, and I drove my tongue deep inside her pussy; with each word, with each detail she shared, I desired her more.

"Then what happened?" I pulled away, my face soaking from the wetness of her pussy.

"Then he fucked me on the couch, fucked me on the balcony, and then fucked me on his bed in his bedroom."

"Oh god, he fucked you three times?"

"Like five times."

I rolled her over, in lust over how sexy Sophia was, and ate her ass. Lusting over what my wife just did for me.

"Tell me about the last two times you got fucked..."