All Comments on 'An Evening In with Mom Ch. 02'

by bignfirm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

keep it coming.

washdog10washdog10almost 12 years ago
Lost Me

After the opening sentence I decided that the author had no clear plan of where he wanted the story to go, nor a way of getting there. Excitement started him to doze off. How ridiculous is that? I have never known of anyone dozing from excitement, and I am sure that the excitement of fucking your mom would have you awake and ready for more. In addition the story lacks depth and descriptiveness, and any incest story should include some dialogue that let's the reader know the participants feelings and thoughts. Sexual scenes seem contrived and actually makes me wonder if the author has any real sexual experience. Sexual situations could have helped if done better, but in fact it seemed like something written by a kid. Taken in total this story is not good and not really readable.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WELL YOU CAME BACK FAST !!!!!!!!!! BUT

DID YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU GOING TO WRITE, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU FORGOT THE STORY LINE. IF YOU COME BACK A THIRD TIME , READ CHAPTER 1. THEN WRITE YOUR STORY...........LAROC OF AGES

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Really?

an 18 yo, early on Friday evening loses his virginity. She tells him she wants more and he dozes off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
okay a few minor glitches but don't miss the forest for the trees

This is basically a fine account of hot motherfucking. The 18 year old boy discovers that his mother's voluptuous body is his to enjoy at will. That that wonderful nearly magical hole between his mother's legs--the same hole he came out of--is there for him to stick his hard young cock up into, up to his balls. Like any son in the same circumstances, the kid goes wild. He stuffs and stretches, slams and pounds his mother's cunt to within an inch of its life. Naturally, mom keeps cumming like crazy, as her darling baby boy has the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt. When baby boy blows his hot young balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of warm creamy semen, they're both blissful. Now both know that that's exactly where his semen belongs. And they understand the deep truth of the old saying, "a mother's twat is her son's playground." This mommy-loving kid is going to keep on making great big puddles in his personal playground for years to come.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 9 years ago
Don't these people ever talk?

Good story but need more dialog.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbignfirm@bignfirm
sometimes i just like to write stories to express my fantasies about people in my life. if you read them i hope you enjoy! love to chat, say hi if you see me. occasionally down for some RP but prefer hot chat, maybe swap a pic or two if we get that far. if you like any of my...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES