All Comments on 'An Inch and a Mile Pt. 02'

by The Avenger

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Avenger

You won't get rid of the negative comments on the writing style or the negative comments about the stupidity of the story by deleting the comments.

The one or two sick fucking freaks that might think the story is great can mail you in private. Just do away with the public comments. The story and writing style are still shit whether you delete all the negative public comments or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
to stupid to long same shit over and over.

wasted time . I read it all just waiting and hoping something exciting would happen. Never read anything esle written by you. It sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truth hurts

The truth hurts. Thats why so many people, whites I am, sure are mad at this author.

True, his writing skills suck, but his white characters are so true to life. Most white men I know are like that, though they will try and deny it. Now we all know what they are really after.

Keep it up, I am looking forward to more grimy, real life stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ho Hum... and another and another and another...

...Only an iggerant nigga tink dis be de jam got hiisef u whit ummin angone fucker gud she husbin witboy nogot braynz lethissef suk black man dik all wit boy do dis yassuhus black men gon tak ovuh da wold sons we uns lern ta spell rite

yassuh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What Crap

These stories aren't even realistic, just the author's fantasy. It's so pathetic.....always making the white guy out to be a bastard, then turn into a wimp.....he always seems to have 5- 7 inch cock and is always a premature ejaculator. While , the black guy is always of enormous proportions and can go for hours..

If that sort of crap was going on around me....for one, I would kick the crap out of the black guy, wouldnt care if he could win the fight, I wouldn't be a wimp a let it happen. I wouldn't let that bitch talk to me like that and tell her to fuck off and kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When will they EVER learn

Will black people EVER learn? You can't get ahead when you spend all your time trying to get even. Treated different because you are black? SO? Fat people, uneducated people, poor white trash, Mexicans all sorts of people are in the SAME damn boat. But hey, keep crying and complaining and blaming everyone else, got you ahead so far RIGHT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So so fantastic a story!! Cumming hard and long and repeatedly. Excellent! Have printed it out in entirety so I can read it again and again and cum more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Having just read the previous comments about this story, I can only say ONE thing: IT'S FANTASY!!! What turns some people on won't turn others on - not everybody has to like every story. Get a life!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This really stretches the limits of imagination. Very entertaining, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap of unbelievable proportions!

I assume that the author is an african nigger unfortunately educated for free at the Patrice Lumumba university in Moscow for terrorists and spys like dear Arafat and other trash. Probably not later than mid 1995, while russians who always hated everyone( not only comrad Stalin's indoctrination), except themselfs. Just read

G. Orwell's 1984". . Any nigger educated in russia knows very well, how russians hate them well beyond any europenions would for their own peril.

Well, that above ideology drives this white hating author.

Since he resides in Denver, some of Clinton folks let him into our country. I just hope that one day he will be discovered and deported back to his african paradise, like now in Rhodesia or "Democratic respublic of south africa".

Author's fuck scenes are simply imbicil, provided none of his heroes didn't get AIDS from fucking niggers.

I think the above is sufficient to have some different take on this "creation" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great reading

Hot and freaky story. I couldn't stop reading until I read every chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous