All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 05'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect :D

Guess i wont be sending you hate mails :D i hope of more sequels to come :D after all the girl needs to get those tapes, at all costs ;) hmmmmm bernard's old pecker did'nt get any head?!?! guess he excitedly forgot it ;) Excellent story twisting about bernard's phone call to Ted, it appeared realistic ;) more please... P.S. A new "black" oldie would be a great addition ;)

davet1davet1over 17 years ago
Wonderful stuff

Just wonderful - can't wait to see what George does to her next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My new favorite series

You can't actually let her get the tapes...I looove what's happening to her, and she should just admit that she loves it. I would like to see her be debased a bit more, I don't think these old guys are going all out in terms of making her do nasty stuff that she REALLY wouldn't wanna do, but these stories are great non-the-less. Keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really excellent

Hi,

First comment I have given on any of the stories on this site. Really excellent story to date and especially like the fact you haven't suddenly introduced loads of new characters and invented truly 'unrealistic' scenarios.

Would urge you to keep going in the same direction, perhaps a new college girlfriend may be enticed to join in the fun? Would be interesting to see what the reaction would have been to some of the female staff (I assume nurses) at the care home, perhaps they might have wanted to join in or have some fun of their own with the sexy heroine of the story!

Please post more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect...

Love where this is going, but like somebody else had said, You can't let her get a hold of those tapes. Keep this going longer. She clearly loves this once she gets past her initial state of arousal, but I really enjoy the nonconsent part that goes with it. Please update soon, I've been waiting for a couple of weeks for a new installment.

~CV

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

hot hot hot...

...although, what ever happened to young, strapping, raven-haired men? =_= I miss themm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

You keep invading this young cunt with old cocks and it keeps getting better

sslarivio1sslarivio1over 2 years ago

Still damn good!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous