All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 08'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding again.. BUT.....

As usual bambigirl, OUTSTANDING :D BUT..... "Bring a friend"?!?!? oh please dont.... :( not yet a high-time for that....

malay_malemalay_maleover 17 years ago
Still loving the series

Been looking forward to your installment and still love the series! Enjoy the sit on the lap idea to speed things up and though this is your first series, it is looking great!! Keep on writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good

You never cease to please. Keep it going, I look forward to every chapter, I just wish they came faster. Good job. I can see this story going much farther than just a chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No Friend ...

Don't add anyone else ... I love that these old pervs are taking advantage of just Mandy... The thought of these old creeps having their way with her and all the time and details you give with them sucking her nipples just makes my own nipples tingle ... I share these with my hubby and we have a ball after reading your stories ... Keep up the good work and keep those old geezers glued to her tits .. Maybe another trip to the nursing home and a toothless one ... yummy ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nnnnnnnnooooooooooo please no friend!!!!!!

Love all of yor stories and anxiously wait for each new submission but the whole bring a new female friend is so very,very cliche and will ruin the story.The old guys using her is great and another female will take awy from that.Would like to see this story go on for a long,long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

I have to tell you that you are a great writer!! Reading your stories have gotten me so horny! These stories will always be in my favorites! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous