All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 34'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow...

I can't wait to read about this guy getting his hands on her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

God I hope she starts drinking those jars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hell yeah..

"I'll see the Doctor gets it." That closing line made me chuckle. Me think poor Mandy will be recieving a wee bit more of the white stuff from the old fella before she locks up and heads for home.

Loved it Bambi,keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Heading in the right direction

This is exactly where I thought this portion of the series had great promise. Excellent chapter....only fault, too short, but I realize your intent to write shorter segments but more often. Please don't keep us waiting.

NerdyFatGuyNerdyFatGuyalmost 12 years ago
Love It

Thanks again for the continuing saga of poor Mandy and her sexual encounters with all these old men, lol. I always look forward to the next installment to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Promising beginning. . .

. . . but I hope there's a Part 3 soon. The last couple of segments seem to end just as things should be escalating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Coming along nicely

Okay so the next step will be the lucky old bastard giving Mandy one. How about taking a step away from the norm by having the old Doctor come back and join in. Not since George and Ted way back have we had a threesome so it's long overdue.

I'm enjoying this Doctors surgery scenario immensely and hope it continues for some time to come.

Bulldog10Bulldog10almost 12 years ago
More Please.

Loving it and can't wait for the rest of the chapter. I would love to see Alison become involved somehow; perhaps she could stand in for Mandy when she's taken ill. Ted could then find out and think the surgery would be a nice change of venue for one of his three times a week sex sessions with the beautiful buxom blonde.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Waiting with baited breath

How's part three coming along Bambi? I'm salivating in anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Give us a clue.

Oh the pain of frustration, where for art thou Bambi!! It's like coming home to an empty house, any idea when you'll be popping round?

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 12 years agoAuthor
From The Author

Apologies for the delay.......so little time these days but I am working on it, will try and get something on in the next week or so...

Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
waiting

No problem bambigirl44. I am sure it will be a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tease

Oh Bambigirl, you are every bit the tease that Alison and Mandy are! You love it too, don't you? But we'll wait for the payoff, just like the lucky old sods in your stories.

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 11 years ago
In anticipation....!

How's things going Bambi? I'm gonna explode soon (well...parts of me might), if I don't get my fix of the marvellously niaive Mandy (and Co.).

Have you any plans to expand the story of Maria (the exchange student) story? I know I've asked before....but there must be a lot of scope for her character to be exploited...in more ways than just literal. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oooohhhh Bambi

Loving the new doctors surgery scenario that Mandy has found herself in - and finding herself already in the pervert grips of the old doctor. Can't wait for the next part of the story - that dirty old encrusted mental homeless guy finally getting the poor defenseless Mandy on her own and climbing on top of her to have his evil way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BAD TIMING

Wow Bambi it's a good job your writing is better than your judgement of time. Your "update in two weeks or so" comment is quickly turning into two months or so..

I'm not criticizing you're obviously very busy and you do this for fun and provide a lot of sexy entertainment for us along the way. It's just frustrating to keep popping back and seeing nothing new. It might be best not to put a time on an update unless you're pretty certain you can meet it.. That said I really am looking forward to reading the next part of this great chapter..

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago
Anticipation

I can't wait for the next installment. Any chance of there being a threesome between the doctor and homeless perv? If so, let them DP'd. If she stays at the clinic and fucks the two old pervs, I bet he raises her pay as incentive to stay whether or not he blackmails her as well for inappropriate conduct at work, sexual harassment, etc. If she's going to quit later, she should consider finding a rich filthy old man and have him be her sugar daddy. After everything she's been through, she should use it to her advantage and make a living off of it.

Anymore Alison stories as well? I think she should be reunited with the first old man she was fucked by.

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 11 years ago
Missing you! :(

Hiya! How's things in Bambigirl-land? Hope this isn't the end of your wonderful writing career on here. So sick of hearing about "50 Shades". We NEED more tales of Mandy and co. Please come back soon...or let us know if/when there'll be a follow-up. We MISS YOU Bambigirl. xOx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anymore great stories to come

Hi there Bambigirl, I check everyday to see if there is any new Mandy stories. Are there anymore of them or Maria stories to come?

Best author on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where are you!!

Come on Bambi give us a clue at least. Have you given up on our favourite girl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She's still here...

If you look at her "Biography" page, it says that her bio was last modified 4 days ago. We all know it takes her a while to add new chapters. That's why they're all so amazing. Anything worth doing is worth doing right and she has never given us anything less than perfection with this series. Patience, everybody. It'll be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Play the game

If you have decided to call it a day or even if you have temporarily run out of interest or inspiration, please let us know Bambi. knowing will at least save some of us the frustration of coming to the site everyday and finding nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent as ever.

Thanks for maintaining such a High standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
12-21-12...

storie cuming?

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 11 years agoAuthor
From the author

Just an update to let you all know I am halfway through the next chapter and am hoping to get it on here soon....Thanks for all your patience x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you.

Thanks for continuing to maintain such a high standard.Glad to hear a new chapter will be arriving soon.

I would love to read your take on the following suggestions -

As part of her first job Mandy has too deal with a travelling community,which leads to misfortune for her.

On her way home from a club/pub late one night she is roughly taken by 3 generations of a chav family,grandad,dad and son.

Travelling on a train she has the misfortune to packed into the overcrowded carriage with a bunch of older ( 50's/60's) football or rugby supporters,or travelling on the subway she unfortunately crosses paths with some illegal immigrants.

And finally,Mandy take a trip to sunnier shores for a holiday but falls foul of some elderly locals.

Just some suggestions,I am sure your style and imagination can conjure some erotic magic.Once again thanks,your stories are fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope and expectations have been restored!

It's been half a year of trepidation, fearing that you've "retired" from your series without at least leaving your readers a goodbye. Alas, the adventure continues! The gods have not forsaken us!

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 11 years ago
Good to hear from you! Was getting a little concerned for you.

Glad to see the latest news of the next chapter in poor, naive Mandy's world.. I love your "Homepage" thingy too...Maybe you could incorporate the two and do some illustrated stories with girls in the outfits that Mandy, Alison or the delightfully vulnerable Maria (the foreign student). are wearing ;)

imgettingoldimgettingoldover 11 years ago
Many thanks

Many thanks for your outstanding stories, the most erotic and perverted ones that I've ever read. Without doubt, you're my favorite writer here, with the unfortunately disappeared J (a woman from the UK like you).

Keep writing, please

tanginaniyotanginaniyoover 11 years ago
Suggestion to Bambi

Hey Bambi, I've been a long time reader of your works. I just think that if your heart's not into this series anymore (on July 2012, you said you'd come up with then next one in about a week, its already 2013..) You should at least give it a proper closure deserving for your great work, your fans and for the story. Thats just my 2 cents. You'll probably never read this.

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 11 years agoAuthor
From the author

I have read it as I read all comments. I accept my heart hasn't been in it and at times, with the best of intentions, I do start writing but do tend to lose interest. However I am writing the next chapter and am well over half way through it, and this is one that I am enjoying and will get on here as soon as possible.

A very busy life, both work and private, keep me from devoting as much time as would like but I can assure you (I think) the next chapter will be worth waiting for. I'm leaving the Mandy at the surgery storyline for now and the next one will be a trip back to the very beginning for Alison. Before her encounter with Mr Cramp, she has a story to tell of her final term at college.........that's enough for now, but please be patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just take your time bambi

Lot's of impatient types around here.

Don't feel guilty that you don't have a lot of stories up or readers have to wait for next chapter. That's life, you get busy, your interests change, and it has been 6 years since the creation of Mandy.

Don't worry about it Bambi, don't feel like you're rushed to finish something because you owe it to the viewers. You don't.

That being said, thanks for making me no longer interested in this site unless its Mandy. hahaha

Howard68Howard68about 8 years ago

Just found these fantastic stories - although bit uncomfortable sitting on the train every day reading them with a hard on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous