All Comments on 'An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 35'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thats it?

Was hoping for more

SmuttydogSmuttydogabout 11 years ago
Yay! Bambi's back. :)

Great stuff Ms. Bambi! Love your work and attention to detail. You hit the spot pretty much every time. Don't let stupid, un-productive comments get you down. There's more to life than just keeping one-handed-web-surfers satisfied and any input from you is always welcome..... no matter how long it takes (not meant as a criticism). Keep up the great quality of work whenever you can. You're the best, in my view, and I always look forward to you new work...and quite regularly re-read some of the previous chapters (20 and especially 21 where old Mr. Roberts gets her over the desk). .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Back, and back to your best!

Great to have you back and writing as well as ever Bambi. When you're on it no one, save for perhaps georgetasker, can touch you for writing quality, and to have kept it up (no pun intended!) for such a long period is great to see. Would still love to see more about Alison's later adventures, both as a young mother and the sexy 40 year old, perhaps with some of the previously suggested scenario's such as bank worker, or more from her work at the department store. Here's hoping!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Superb.

As ever a very high standard,keep up the good work please.

boobhound85boobhound85about 11 years ago
more mandy

Welcome back . Still waitin for more mandy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent as always

Great story - look forward to lots more - her loosing her virginity next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No sex but still HOT!

Never thought I'd read a chapter where our girls don't get popped and still enjoy it, but I did. Very good Bambi great breast and ass work, very descriptive.....This was Alison's first sexual experience so she couldn't lose her virginity because that pleasure goes to Mr Cramp right! Or did her boyfriend at the time get to her first?

Anyway great work but please you have to complete Mandy's stint at the surgery.

And then how about a foursome with George and Mandy and Ted and Alison. If god forbid you are thinking of wrapping up the series then that would be a way to go out with a bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad to see you back!

This is an excellent story, you haven't lost your touch. I can't wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great writing as usual Bambi up to your extremely high standards. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Alison's...

I am drawn more and more to Alison's...

Honestly, Your British writing style fascinates me tremendously. May be if there is an audio version w/ British accents...You need to start a spin-off about Alison , starting from the beginning w/ more newer story lines. I consistently rate a 5 for this series

NerdyFatGuyNerdyFatGuyabout 11 years ago
thanks

as always a great story, thanks again, can't wait for the next in either Mandy's or Allison's story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story...

Can't wait for Chapter 36 in 2014! Nicely written.

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 11 years ago
Bambi's back!

I have missed you on here so it's nice to see you update this story with another chapter.

More Mandy & more Alison!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Staying Power

I have returned to these story's after a long time away and boy they are still as hot as I remember them. Every chapter is just so enjoyable, not a weak one anywhere, sure I have my favourites but they all deliver in spades.

Okay you're losing interest which is perhaps understandable with a story as long as this, but before you go and hang up your keyboard for good can you at least tell us that you WILL finish the Doctor's surgery chapter.. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Where are you Bambi?

Compared these stories literally everything else sucks. Please tell us you're still writing?

bambigirl44bambigirl44almost 11 years agoAuthor
From the author

I haven't hung up my keyboard quite yet, just been rather busy with other things lately. I do intend to carry on and have made a start on the next chapter (although it's really only at the ideas stage at the moment), but I can tell you it's going to be a continuation of this chapter. The poor old boy hasn't fully enjoyed Alison yet, just cumming over her panty covered ass I'm sure will have left him more frustrated than ever :-) ...

Bambi..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Any progress bambi? Loved this chapter and would love to see a little more on the same theme, so very happy to see you carry on in this direction

norhob75norhob75over 10 years ago
Any closer.

Every day I log on just to see if you have added to your list of wonderful stories and everyday I walk away with a sigh and a tear in my eye.

So Bambi are you any closer to putting a smile on my and I'm sure many other faces?

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 10 years ago
Hiya! How's it going?

It's been a while since your last update. Just wondering if you've had time to work on the next chapter? It's sad, I know, but I can't wait to see what you have planned for the little temptress next.

P.S., I still think there's plenty of scope in the Foreign Exchange student - Maria. ;)

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 10 years agoAuthor
From the author

Well, believe it or not I have today posted the next chapter, so it should be on here in a few days....

Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Woohoooooooo!!!!!!

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 10 years ago
You Beeeeautay!

Good girl! I'd give you a big hug!...but we all know where that leads to with us dirty ol'men and our wandering hands. lol ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing yet...

A week later.

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 10 years agoAuthor
From the author

Look again.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous