All Comments on 'An Ordinary Life Ch. 02'

by MostlyWild

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wilder The Better

Loved it. Since you asked how about the shy timid Kyle becoming more demanding and TAKING rather than begging. The son should get his share as well as others. An attractive milf being sexually awakened in non-consensual situations is always a winner in my book. An old feeble guy like myself would love to get such a woman to submit to my cravings. Thanks for listening.

john01824john01824almost 15 years ago
Nice start

Nice start but your story needs a little editing work. A couple of your sentences just end. Like you started with a prostate comment and it just ended. Also, men only have one ball sack unless the kid works for the X-men, lol. Please don't take my comments as criticism because I really have enjoyed the last couple of chapters.

bisexygirlbisexygirlover 13 years ago
Hot, but what about HER?

This must have been written by a guy. While the story was hot, SHE was the one really needing some attention and he didn't even play with her clit a little. That was a little disappointing. I think that would have completed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It did read like a male wrote this. I feel the normal suburban housewife does not fraternize with her child(ren) friends. I had hoped, like another reader stated, he would return the oral pleasure to her. He already had what he wanted. To submit to orally pleasing her must occur. She may be inclined to have another tryst.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous