An Undeniable Passion Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straightening, he quietly asked, "Was the offer of a kiss for a dance only open to my crew?"

Standing on tiptoe she planted a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, Captain. It was a pleasure," she said, returning his bow with a curtsey.

Not yet letting go of her hand, he asked, "May I have the pleasure of another dance later this evening?"

Remembering how that question had angered her at the Summer Ball she gave him the same response she had given him then, "With the behavior you have displayed this evening, you expect me to accept another dance from you?" she said with exaggerated indignation. "I would be delighted," she added with a giggle.

He let go of her hand and she turned to Simpson who was organizing the rest of his ragtag band. "Well, Simpson, what will it be next?" She danced four more in a row before begging a rest.

"Could one of you please get me a glass of punch?" she asked, sitting in a chair fanning herself.

A few of the crewmen looked at each other and one said to her, "Are ye sure, miss? It ain't jist punch. It 'as li'l somt'in extra, if ye know what I mean."

"Oh, well, maybe just a small glass then," Virginia said, curious as to what it would taste like.

One of the men fetched her a glass of it and she tentatively took a small sip. They all roared with laughter as she screwed up her face at the strong taste of whiskey. Feeling daring she tossed back the remainder of the drink in one shot and beamed a bright smile. This time the men cheered and applauded her. She continued to dance for the remainder of the evening and had two more glasses of punch. They even taught her how to dance a jig. She picked up the steps quite quickly and found it to be great fun.

Virginia was sitting and enjoying the cool night air, chatting with Simpson after the crew had retired and the rest of the musicians were packing away their instruments when Drake approached her. "I believe I still have another dance?" he said holding out his hand to her.

She took his hand and rose. As she stepped into his arms, Simpson began to play. Once again they were gliding across the deck.

"Are you enjoying your birthday party?" he asked.

Smiling up at him, she replied, "Yes, thank you so much."

"It's my crew, especially Simpson that you should thank. It was his idea, and their work that made this possible," he admitted.

"I'll have to make sure to thank them in the morning," she said, still smiling. Feeling emboldened by the drinks she had consumed, she said to him, "Hold me closer."

Without further encouragement he gently pulled her to him. They twirled around the deck lost in each others eyes. He could see the passion beginning to spark there, and it warmed his own blood. They were both suddenly aware of the silence and realized that Simpson had stopped playing and was no longer on deck. They were alone.

"I think the dance is over," he whispered.

"Yes, it is," she replied quietly, not moving out of his arms.

"Do I still get a kiss if it's the second dance?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she breathed. She reached up and drew his head down to hers. He turned his head for a kiss on the cheek but she took his chin in her hand and turned his face to hers. "I think we can do better than that," and she pressed her lips to his.

Drake immediately responded and holding her tightly, he kissed her back. Their lips moved over each others as the kiss deepened. Virginia's mind was in a whirl. All she knew was that she didn't want this kiss to end. She wanted to feel like this forever. She parted her lips and slid her tongue into his mouth. As their tongues swirled together, his hands caressed her back and her arms. Her hands wound through his hair, once again pulling it out of its ribbon. As his hair fell into his eyes, he began to laugh. "I'm going to have to cut it all off if you continue to do that," he whispered, sprinkling kisses along her cheeks.

He pulled back enough to stare into her eyes. Gently stroking her face, he pressed his lips to hers in another passionate kiss. Their hands roamed over each other's bodies, once again caressing the flesh they both knew so well. They had spent hours exploring each other with their hands, lips and tongues, discovering every sensuous curve, every erotic dimple.

Drake knew the weight of her breasts, how they overflowed his large hands when he squeezed them, had memorized how her nipples hardened beneath his palms. He knew her musky scent when he dipped his head between her silky thighs and knew of the secret delights to be found between her sweet folds.

Virginia knew the silky soft skin that covered his well muscled body, knew how delicious it felt beneath her finger tips. She knew the length of his manhood as well as the smell and taste of it. She knew the broadness of his back and how it moved beneath her clutching hands when she lay trembling beneath him.

Without breaking the kiss he effortlessly picked her up in his arms and carried her to their cabin. They tumbled to the bed impatiently pulling at each other's clothes. With a cry of frustration, Drake flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled her hips in the air. Flinging her skirts up, he soon had her pantalets yanked off and her knees spread wide.

She lay gasping beneath him, loving it when he was so aroused that he was a bit rough with her. The sound of ripping fabric met her ears as he tore his breeches in his haste to free himself of the suddenly restrictive garment.

His hands tightly gripped her hips and she prepared herself for his deep plunge into her. With a hard thrust of his hips he drove into her welcoming body, her wetness easing the way for his full penetration. Gasping loudly, Virginia ground against him, eagerly taking every inch of him deep inside her. He began to move within her, hard, fast strokes, his urgency to have her matching her own desire. He raised his hand and spanked her behind several times as he continued to roughly plow into her.

"Oh Drake, oh yes, Drake," she cried out as he pummeled her softness, her orgasm building deep within her, threatening to burst through at any moment. His urgency, his roughness and the spanking all worked to enhance her excitement and quickly drove her to the brink of ecstasy.

"Oh God, Virginia, you feel so good, so damned good," he growled, leaning back watching himself entering her.

With a muffled cry Virginia reached her climax, hearing Drake's own cry of release as the sudden clutching heat of her was more than he could bear. After remaining behind her for a few lingering moments, he flopped down beside her, and she gazed at his profile, his eyes closed, lips parted, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. As she slowly lowered her hips, she couldn't help but smile as he was still fully dressed, he even had his stiff formal jacket still on.

She knew they were getting close to America and that the voyage would soon be over. A sharp pain hit her stomach whenever she thought about it. She had been meaning to talk to him about it, but was afraid of his answer. Yes, he had told her weeks ago, when she had first seduced him that he wouldn't marry her, but that had been then. Surely he had changed his mind during all that time. The closeness that had developed between them had to mean something to him. Judging from how much she saw of him in Liverpool, she knew how long he stayed in port between sailings and he didn't have to go back right away. He could wait awhile before accepting another cargo shipment back to England. And during that time, they could get married and find a nice little house and start a new life in Williamsburg. She had no reason to fear what he would say, for she was sure her fantasy was his as well.

She didn't realize she had fallen asleep until she felt him tugging at the lacings on her dress. "What are you doing?" she asked, a sleepy smile curling her lips. He had removed his jacket, vest and boots and was kneeling on the bed beside her.

"Undressing you," he answered, returning her smile. "You don't want to sleep in your gown do you?"

"Maybe I will sleep in it," she teased, pulling the blanket over herself.

"Oh no you don't," he admonished, tugging the blanket away from her. "I want to feel your smooth skin against me as I fall asleep," he whispered, removing her dress, slowly revealing her naked body.

Rising to her knees, she knelt before him and staring into his warm amber eyes, began to slowly remove his clothes, revealing his body inch by agonizing inch, her fingers trailing over him with a feather-light touch. The warmth of his eyes soon blazed with passion as her teasing fingertips once again ignited his desire for her.

Hours later, as the last of the pink and orange streaks of dawn were fading away, the night watchman handed Drake the spyglass, and squinting against the eyepiece he watched the unmistakable Virginia shoreline come into view.

12