Anari's Predicament Ch. 04

Story Info
Anari learns the distress of orgasm denial.
2.2k words
4.41
55.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hour seemed to go on forever and Anari felt ridiculously relieved when she heard footsteps re-enter the room and a light being switched on. She had felt terrorised, left there on her own like that, naked, exposed, cold and in the dark.

His fingers were quickly on her, pushing the plug in and out of her slowly, letting her muscles contract around it. His other hand moved again to her pussy, delighted at finding her wet and wanting. He thrust his fingers inside her, three of them, to begin fucking her with them. Two holes at the same time.

Anari's head was swimming with lust and she didn't want to enjoy herself in front of this cold man. She wanted anything other than to feel desire for him. But she could not control her lust and her soft moaning was heard from beneath the gag.

The Master enjoyed hearing Anari's moans. He'd known she'd be a natural. So wet, so quickly. Lovely, he thought. With that, one sharp tug pulled the butt plug from within her.

Anari screamed as loud as she could, with her mouth filled tight. That hurt. Oh wow. Evil man. Her eyes watered again. His hands continued to fuck her pussy, though, and this quietened her quickly. She was close to release now. Soon, oh so soon. But then, she felt another plug touch its head to her sphincter, this one much bigger than before. The shaking of her head returned. She squirmed in her chair, to no avail.

The fingers in her pussy served to relax her slightly though and the plug quickly found its way into the depths of her. A tear escaped, slowly trickling down one cheek, a sign of the pain she was dealing with. She would never have believed it could be so awful. This pain of having her ass stretched, filled to bursting and nothing she could do to stop it. She could barely even moan. Anari had no time to linger on these thoughts, though, as the Master's fingers were bringing her to orgasm, quickly taking her to the peak of release. Right on the edge of orgasm, he stopped abruptly. There was no way he was going to let her cum today. He wanted her frustrated and begging release. Wanted to see just how much frustration she could take.

'I am going to leave you again to adjust to your new plug, Anari. I will return for you in an hour to see how you like it.... Then, my dear, we have other things planned... ' The echoing sounds of footsteps left the room once more, sending Anari back into a dark room of cold terror.

Anari's body ached with the strain of trying to keep still. If she attempted to find some relief against the pull of her ropes, she felt acute pain as the plug inside her stretched ass moved, feeling as if it was tearing her apart. By now her nipples were numb, still clenched in the bite of those hateful clamps. A tear trickled from her eye, to be soaked up by the cloth blindfold. However had she got into this situation, she asked herself -- held prisoner and tortured by a house of mad people? And then she remembered once more that she had voluntarily signed herself over to them. How on earth would she manage to last the month out? A despairing moan escaped from her gagged mouth.

She wasn't sure how long she was left there. Then the sound of a door opening and the click of high heels crossing the floor. The blindfold was removed and, as she blinked in the light, she saw Miss Simpson. The secretary began to untie the ropes holding her to the chair. As the last coil fell away from her aching wrists, Anari made to stand upright, grateful to be no longer bent over in that humiliating position. Miss Simpson stopped her with a hand on her back. 'Stay there. I need to take this out.' Anari felt the woman's fingers, cool and slender, move to her ass and she braced herself. As the invasive plug was slowly slid out of her, Anari gasped and clenched her fists. Even when it was removed, she still felt her hole was gaping.

'Now you can stand up. Face me.' Stiffly, and with the ball-gag still in her mouth, Anari obeyed. The woman looked at her coolly. Anari was conscious of her dishevelled state, hair awry, breasts exposed. Miss Simpson reached out and began to unclip the nipple clamps, her hands lingering over the rounded, pert breasts.

Momentarily Anari breathed a sigh of relief, glad to be rid of the horrible things -- then suddenly let out a muffled scream of anguish as the blood started to pump back into her tortured nipples. 'Pull your dress back up and follow me,' ordered Miss Simpson. 'The Master wants you.'

Too cowed to make any resistance, sniffling in pain from her bruised nipples, Anari followed the retreating secretary' up the stairs to the library. The Master was already there, seated as he had been when Anari first arrived. A plain wooden chair stood in the middle of the room, with coils of rope lying on the seat. 'Deal with her, please, Miss Simpson,' said the Master, picking up a newspaper in seeming indifference. The woman nodded, picked up the ropes and took Anari by the arm. 'Turn round,' she said. 'Put your hands behind your back, palms together.' Inwardly Anari groaned. Not more bondage. But she obeyed without demur. Efficiently the secretary bound her wrists and arms, pulling the rope snugly around her body, emphasising the thrust of her full breasts.

Miss Simpson indicated the chair. 'Sit down.' Once seated, Anari was roped to the chair frame so that she couldn't move. Her legs were lifted so that they rested on the chair seat, her ankles crossed. These were securely bound and held in place by a length of rope linked to her waist. Anari was aware that this position opened her thighs wide, exposing her pussy. Now Miss Simpson opened a drawer and brought out a large vibrator. Carefully she placed it between Anari's spread thighs, the head against her clit. Thin cord tied it in place. She switched it on.

Anari's body bucked as she felt the insistent pressure on her most intimate parts. Her eyes closed and she wriggled in her seat. As the buzzing increased, she felt that irresistible urge rising in her, the flood that would soon carry her over the edge....Moaning now, she tried to press her pussy closer to the vibrator, wanting release, letting her body surrender to the erotic surge between her thighs.....She was almost there, about to take the dizzying plunge into climax. And then the vibrator was switched off.

Gasping with frustration, Anari opened her eyes. Now the Master was looking at her intently, gauging her reaction. She looked at him in bewilderment. 'I told you, you would not be allowed your pleasure until I was ready,' he said coldly. 'And I'm not yet ready. You will learn self-control.' He picked up his newspaper again. 'Switch the vibrator on again, Miss Simpson,' he said......

Anari lost count of how many times the vibrator was switched on and off, on and off. She was sobbing openly in frustration, tears running messy streaks down her face, rivulets of water, leaking out of her, again and again. The blindfold was wet and soaked with them. These cold, cruel people looking on at her, studying her, gauging her reaction. Her face was suffused with heat and the rest of her body for that matter. She was trembling uncontrollably. So many times had she been near release and so many times had she been denied it. Anari felt herself so weak from the exertion she wouldn't have been able to move a muscle.

'Stop and remove the vibrator, Miss Simpson.' Anari heard the Master's voice and sobbed with relief, her head lolling on her chest. She felt herself being untied, the gag and blindfold being removed. 'Get the Butler to see to her Miss Simpson and tell him he can sample her delights when he's finished,' the Master ordered in that cold, unemotional voice of his.

Anari watched him and Miss Simpson leave the room, without looking at her. The Master's words echoed in her head unbelievingly. Did he mean what she thought he meant? But her thoughts were so muddled and confused with all that had happened to her, she couldn't think at all clearly. Anari was left to wait about 10 minutes. She was still propped up upon the chair, unable to move a muscle, her body still shaking. When the door opened she didn't have enough energy left to look up and see who it was. Her guess, however, was correct. The Butler came to stand in front of her. With little ado, he hoisted her up and over his shoulder, as if she weighed little more than a child. He took her back quickly to her quarters, without saying a word to her.

When he entered her room, he dumped her bodily on the bed, quickly undressing her, like a helpless child, leaving her naked. He then went to look for something in a drawer, beside the bed. Anari still couldn't move and could only watch him, already knowing she was not going to like this. She was correct. The man had found two sets of handcuffs and two sets of ankle cuffs, in cold grey steel. He moved to fasten them around her wrists first and to chains above the headboard of the bed, stretching her arms wide. Anari felt completely helpless to resist and she closed her eyes, wanting the nightmare to end. She shivered anew when the ratchets of the handcuffs were secured tightly into position around her wrists. Her ankles swiftly followed suit, being spread eagled, painfully wide to each side of the bottom of the bed.

The Butler looked on at his work with evident admiration. The effects of this sight on him were apparent to Anari, his erection straining through his trousers. She did not like the lascivious look he was giving her. Leering at her, his eyes taking her all in greedily.

The Butler wasted no time at all in removing his clothes, stripping in front of Anari, enjoying her wild expression, letting his enormous cock, twitching with lust, spring free in front of her. She knew now what he meant to do. He quickly covered her, crushing her with his weight and his cock found easy entry into the slick heat of her, still so wet from so many near orgasms. With one hard thrust he buried himself up to the hilt, enjoying Anari's yelp of pain and her sharp intake of breath.

He cruelly rammed into her body again and again, harshly and hard. He had wanted this little morsel of flesh so badly, from the first moment she had walked into the house. Now the upstart was getting the fucking she deserved. Again and again he thrust into her, so hard that it was impossible for Anari to enjoy it, even in the highly aroused state she found herself in. Her body was thoroughly fucked, his strokes long and shaking her, right to her core, pounding the very life out of her. She knew when her ordeal for the evening had ended, as with an animalistic groan he spurted his cum into her, his breathing quickening and his body stilling in his pleasure.

The Butler then wasted no time getting off her and seeing to the rest of his duties. He never spoke a word to her. He began to bath Anari on the bed where she lay, his strokes rough, his enjoyment evident while sponging her breasts, her thighs, and her pussy, but always rough, so that she could derive no pleasure from it. His fingers tormented her clit, by brushing against it, but never giving it the attention she craved. Before he finally left the room, he reached inside the bedside drawer and his hands clamped around the biggest vibrator Anari had ever seen.

Its girth was huge, its length a good ten inches. He proceeded to twist and ram it into her until he had buried it all within her. He held the remote control in front of her and watched her face as he switched in on, seeing her vibrate within. As his back turned and he left the room, he was left with the sound of a blood-curdling scream. The sound echoed around the walls for the longest time.

Anari thrashed impotently on the bed as the vibrator bored into her, sending wave after frustrating wave washing over her. After her tortures of the day, she could take no more and she lay helpless, shuddering and shaking, powerless to control her own body. Already, she dimly realised, the Master had taken possession of her.

The nightmare was ended by the appearance of Miss Simpson, who switched off the buzzing monster and efficiently slid it out of Anari's engorged pussy. Looking down at the naked and shackled girl she said, 'You better sleep. Tomorrow will be a very full day.' Her hand rested momentarily on Anari's right breast, the long fingers brushing against her nipple. Then she abruptly turned and went out of the room, putting off the light. Anari heard the key turn in the lock. Wretched, alone and frightened, she fought hard to keep the tears back...