And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svenia and Marcia returned to Jericho. Josh picked up Svenia and took her to spot in the wood and fucked her long and good in the fresh clean air. She told him happily that she was pregnant with his child, and in fact, her breasts were big and her belly was hard and she thought she was carrying twins. After he dropped her off, Marcia came to visit him at Abe's and also said she was pregnant. Josh rejoiced, knowing he had at least four babies on the way.

Svenia still didn't know that he was fucking her mom, Rachel and Marcia, but Marcia had told him that she loved eating her pussy. Josh was planning on breaking her in.

josh decided to throw a party for his Militia at Rachel's. Only his troops were welcome and they kept a look out. He invited Marcia and Svenia along. The party was real cool, booze and weed flowed freely, and brothers and sisters were dancing. An orgy was planned for later.

Svenia was the only white person around as Josh had not invited Yvonne and her husband Steve. Josh told the other guys not to say a word. Some of the guys looked at her like they wanted to fuck her hard, they danced with her but they did not make moves on the general's women, Svenia and Marcia.

Marcia was like a hot, light brown sex fantasy. She was skimpily dressed, in a tiny, deep cut top that was struggling to contain her thick breasts. She wore a pair of black hot pants, that were like a small bikini. They were glued to her hips, swallowed up into the crack of her thick ass and cupping her plumb pussy mound tightly. She had on black fishnet stockings and high heels. Her smooth, chocolate thighs were so full and juicy and oh so alluring.

Marcia danced with some other cats while Josh and Svenia shoved their tongues down each other's throats. However, at one point Marcia interrupted them, winked at Svenia and pulled him onto the dance floor. She danced so sexily, rubbing her pussy and ass all over his dick, like a dirty Ragga video ho. She made his dick get so hard. Then she sprang into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. She let her body hand backwards and started rolling her hips lustily, rubbing her hot pussy all over the hard bulge in his pants. Right then, Josh knew he had to fuck her, and have her doing all that on his dick.

Svenia didn't mind Josh flirting with Marcia. However she was rubbing up against him at every opportunity. She felt so good as they kissed in a dark corner, and he reached between her thighs and squeezed her cunt.

Josh was the envy of the crowd as he left with his two hot women, a hand cupping each of their thick, round asses. Once in his room at Abe's, the party continued. They danced, smoked, drank and kept their bodies grinding.

They were all so horny and the two chicks were competing to please Josh. They sandwiched him between them, groping and fondling him as he returned the favor. They tore off his shirt as he ripped off their skimpy tops, releasing four bouncy tits. Svenia was rubbing her hot, itchy cunt into his ass whilst Marcia ground her thick ass into his cock. He snaked his arms around their waists and sank a hand inside each girl's hot pants to grab their soft, hot asses. He pulled their horny, steaming cunts onto his powerful thighs and they both dry humped him shamelessly as their hands scrambled for his dick. They fished it out and Josh felt two hungry pairs of hands stroke and squeeze his pole as he gorged himself on their lips, tongue kissing them both. The excited girls shared his lips and tongue kissed each other.

Svenia dropped to her knees before him and engulfed his raging cock into her hot mouth. She moaned continuously, bobbing her head and slurping away loudly. Josh tended to Marcia, sliding her hot pants down her thighs, to half mast and grabbing the petite girl's thick cunt. She shivered and trembled in his arms, moaning sweetly as he finger fucked her dripping cunt and gorged himself on her round, chocolate tits. Marcia cried and threw her head back as she rode his hand and rubbed her clit frenziedly into his palm till she snatched a quick orgasm. Huffing for breath and giggling sweetly, she sank to her knees besides Svenia who was gorging herself shamelessly on a mouthful of black dick.

"Come on Svenia. Lemme have some of that big dick! Don't be greedy..."

Svenia seemed almost reluctant to hand it over. She was not jealous, just stingy. She didn't want the big black cock to ever leave her mouth again. But finally she pulled her wet, drooling lips off it and passed it to Marcy like a relay baton stick.

Marcia grabbed it and started power stroking it as she showered the thick, round, bursting head with sweet, wet kisses. Then she pressed her thick lips against it and they slowly spread to engulf it. She groaned deep in her throat, as her luscious lips wrapped possessively around his thick dick head.

"Its what you wanted huh, Marcia baby. Now suck that big, black dick and choke on it, bitch!" Svenia slapped her friends thick, bubbly ass and shoved her hand in her deep crack. She stroked Marcia's cleft as her other hand grabbed the chocolate beauty's mane of hair and started pumping her up and down Josh's cock. Marcia vacuumed and licked and chewed away with gusto, giving Josh a hot, wet loud blow job, punctuated by her moans and groans of relish. Josh consoled Svenia by feeding her his fat, bursting balls. She snaked her hot tongue around them, cooing with carnal hunger. Then she sucked one into her mouth and hummed around it, spreading good vibes in his genitals.

Josh groaned and his hips danced as his genitals got devoured by two sets of hungry lips. He was so glad the girls allowed him to get the camera and film them passing his dick between their hungry mouths and eating his balls. He was looking through his lens at his dick being a main star in the dirty movie when he felt Svenia crawl around him and nuzzle his ass. Then she started licking his crack and tonguing his hole, with Marcia sucking the skin off his dick. He went absolutely wild and exploded in Marcia's mouth. She nearly drowned in the ocean of creamy cumm he rewarded her with. She pulled back and he shot the rest in her face.

Svenia hugged her panting friend and slid her fingers up her slit. She finger fucked Marcia as she licked the cum off her face and neck. As Josh dropped onto the couch, the two girls followed him and licked his genitals clean. Then they took turns on him, one stroking and sucking his dick while the other ate his ass and balls.

Josh's balls hardened to rocks and he exploded in both their pretty faces, spraying them with his thick, creamy cumm again.

He begged for a short pause and the two girls laughed and got busy with each other. They licked his salty cream off each other's face. Josh fired a fat joint and filmed them eating each other. Svenia laid Marcia out on the couch, throwing one of her feet over the back of it and putting the other on the floor. Then she smiled up at Josh as she went down on her friend and devoured her bald, black pussy. Marcia moaned and cried sweetly, fucking Svenia's pretty, pale face. Then Svenia spread her round, brown ass cheeks and tongued her tiny, dark asshole. Marcia frenziedly stroked her clit and came hard all over the tongue buried in her ass hole. Then the dark girl returned the favor, making Svenia bend over and spread her big, round white ass for her tongue. She ate her pussy and brought the blond close to an orgasm. Then she buried her digits in her dripping slit and fingered her frenziedly as she tongue fucked her pink asshole. Svenia came hard, screaming the roof down.

"Oh fuck! This shit is hot!" Josh groaned, zooming in on the hot action with his camera.

The girls seemed to be getting an extra thrill from being filmed as they wriggled their hot pink tongues into each other's shiny, sticky, drenched gash and carnally feasted on each other's tasty pussy.

Josh got so horny he placed the camera at an angle where it would catch everything and pulled Marcia onto his lap. The curvy, petite girl crouched over his hips and lowered her smoldering, tight cunt onto his cock. She was so tight he thought she was a virgin.

"its not that. I have never fucked such a big dick before," she moaned and started chewing his lips as she rode his dick slowly, relishing feeling every thick inch of it sliding in and out of her hole, stretching her, filling her up completely. She kissed his lips languidly, lazily, as she danced slowly, sensuously, beautifully, on the thick, veined jet black tube.

Svenia crawled behind them and cupped Josh's bursting balls. She stroked him as she feasted on Marcia's ass, chewing and licking her brown cheeks, before sliding her tongue up in her ass hole. Marcia cried sweetly as she rocked between Svenia's tongue and Josh's cock. She had a sweet, gentle but very intense orgasm. She then asked Svenia to back off or get her nose broken. Then she latched her lips onto Josh#s as her powerful hips started working like a race horse. The chocolate honey spiritedly rode the fat, black throbbing cock, sending it hurtling up in her well lubed, hot, tight fuck hole again and again.

Svenia sank lower, and started eating Josh's balls, driving him so mad he grabbed Marcia's hips and started yanking her onto hips into her, shoving his dick deep into her vagina. Marcia screamed and bucked wildly, slamming her hips down on him, skewering her cunt on his thick dick. She was like a possessed woman, and she didn't quit galloping away on his cock until she was wrecked by a shattering orgasm that knocked her out and left her hanging limply in Josh's arms, cooing and gasping.

Svenia pulled Marcia off Josh's dick and gobbled it in her mouth. She sucked it greedily, slurping up her friend's juices. Then she mounted Josh and growled at him to fuck her to death with his big, black cock! Josh grabbed her thick ass cheeks and yanked her repeatedly onto his cock, spearing her to the hilt. Svenia grabbed onto his shoulders and raised her hips only to slam down on his cock repeatedly, feeling it jar into the back of her pussy. Her hips whipped up and down, meeting him, hard deep thrust for hard deep thrust. Marcia gazed dreamily at the animal fucking and started stroking her clit, hoping Josh would save some of his energy for her itchy little twat. Svenia started growling like a frenzied beast as fire crackers exploded in her pussy and her head was filled with sharp, dazzling lights. Josh held her hips up and kept pounding her mercilessly, sending her into delirium till all she could do was produce prolonged, guttural, animal moans from deep in her being.

When Josh finally stopped moving and kept his dick buried in her, she collapsed on top of him and lay limply.

Josh gazed at Marcia and her eyes blazed intensely back at him as she stroked her fat, engorged clit, her hand moving in a blur.

Josh grunted and rolled Svenia off him. He yanked Marcia to his cock and stuffed her mouth full of his dick. She eagerly lapped up Svenia's copious juices off his cock. Then she sucked him so hard he thought all his insides would just pour into her mouth. He was just about to bust down her throat when she spat his engorged cock out and rolled onto her back on the couch, raised and parted her thighs. She reached for her dark pussy lips and pulled them apart, making her pussy gape invitingly at him.

"I want some of that too. I want you to fuck me dead!" she rasped.

Feeling incensed, Josh grabbed her juicy, brown thighs, raised them and rammed his dick deep into her fat, gaping cunt. He hammered his dick in her like he wanted to nail her to the couch. Marcia took his dick gladly. She threw her pussy at him, yelping loudly with every deep thrust that jarred her. The couch was banged back and forth to their lusty fucking. They were soon both drenched in sweat.

Svenia recovered and started stroking her clit as she gazed at Josh's dick splitting Marcia pussy and sliding deep inside her like a knife through butter. Marcia came hard but Josh showed her no mercy, hitting her pussy like a pile driver till her head flopped back and her eyes disappeared in the back of her head, leaving them looking at the whites like she was a zombie.

"Kill me again Josh. Murder me with your big, black dick!" Svenia begged huskily, sliding three fingers deep into her cunt.

Josh picked Marcia up and stacked her on her back on top of Svenia. He rammed his cock into Svenia and fucked her stretched pussy hard and fast. Svenia writhed back and forth under Marcia as Josh plunged his dick deep inside her pussy repeatedly. Then he pulled it out and shoved it up in Marcia's cunt. Svenia slid her arms around her best friend and grabbed her tits, fondling them and tweaking her nipples and chewing her neck as her friend was thoroughly fucked. Marcia writhed and squirmed zealously and threw her hips back at Josh, loving feeling his dick slamming deep into her cunt.

Josh went back and forth between their pussies, pounding one and then the other, like an untiring sex machine. When his balls were about to explode again, he wanted to pull out of Marcia, but she wrapped her powerful legs around him and growled;

"Cum in me, fill me up with your babies..."

"Yes Josh. Knock her up. Fill her up with your cum. She wants it..."

Josh pulled back and rammed his swollen dick so far up in her that Marcia whimpered with pain. Then his balls erupted and her pumped her full of his seed. Marcia came hard and squirted all over his pubes. Svenia immediately rolled Marcia off her and dropped between her thighs to lap up Josh's cum greedily. She kept some in her mouth and made Marcia open her lips, then she dribbled the gooey mixture into her friend's gaping mouth. They shared the cum and pussy juices, and started tongue kissing.

They chilled out together in Marcia's bed, smoking weed and chatting. The two girls told him they both wanted his babies. Josh buried a middle finger in each pussy, and they were stroking his cock and balls, holding the joint to his lips and feeding him grapes and slices of apple to stack up the vitamins so he could put in more work and pump them full of babies.

Josh wanted to fuck their tight asses now. Svenia was now an addict of anal fucking and she gave him her tight hole on the regular.

She lubed his cock and bent over so his lubed digits could finger and loosen her hole. Marcia gazed in awe as he eased his long, hard cock into Svenia's tight, pink ass hole, stretching it impossibly. Svenia loved it, going all wild. She screamed the walls down, rearing wildly as Josh yanked on her curvaceous hips and stuffed his long, rigid pole into her tight rear hole. His hips clapped loudly into her ass as his balls slapped into her wet pussy.

Marcia watched in awe, frigging her bursting clit, feeling so incensed from the horny orgy. She couldn't take her eyes off the sight of of Josh's fat, black dick stretching the tight, pink hole as it slid in and out. Svenia was going ecstatic, frigging her clit vigorously vigorously until she came hard.

Josh pulled out of Svenia's hole, leaving it gaping lewdly. He dropped his rigid tool on Marcia's lips. She turned up her nose as she smelt ass. But Josh shoved his dick into her mouth and started fucking her face. Marcia was overwhelmed with carnal lust and started sucking greedily. Josh was so over joyed, he loved dirty, kinky sex, the dirtier, the kinkier, the better. He fucked Svenia to several orgasms, making Marcia suck her ass off his dick.

Marcia agreed to try out anal, but she was nervous. Josh bent her over and lubed her hole as Svenia lubed his cock. Svenia held Marcia's thick cheeks apart and Josh pressed his fat, bulbous head to her small, puckered hole. He bore down on her until his head popped past her sphincter. Marcia gasped with pain and stiffened. Svenia rubbed and squeezed the brown girl's cheeks as Josh slowly slid into her, stuffing his whole dick in her rectum. Marcia cried, feeling burning sensations in her ass.

Josh started fucking her, slowly, smoothly, pumping his long, swollen dick in between her gorgeous, juicy, chocolate ass cheeks. Svenia reached between Marci's thighs and stroked her clit and Marcia started moaning and rolling her hips, as she began to relish feeling his thick man meat sliding back and forth in her rectum. It gave her tickling, sweet, pleasurable sensations. She started fucking him back lustily.

Josh pulled out and grabbing her hair, slid his dick in her mouth, making her taste Marcia's ass. Svenia started sucking and moaning. Then she dove into Marcia's gaping hole and licked the pink insides. Josh knew his sweet, innocent virgin girl was a freak. He went back and forth, between her lips and Marcia's ass.

When Marcia was accustomed to taking his large cock in her ass hole, he grabbed curvy, chocolate hips and fucked her hard, yanking her onto his cock. He rammed his dick repeatedly into her and fucked her to her first anal orgasm, which sent her tumbling into delirious throes of passion. Her asshole clenched so tightly around his meat that his balls exploded and he filled her ass hole with his cumm. Svenia immediately went down on her and drank his cumm out of her best friend's battered, gaping hole.

They realized with shock that the sun was already shining outside and in fact, it was mid morning. They all collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

Josh spent the week end with the girls, turning them out. They played together, smoked together and fucked each other senseless. They ate each other, sucked each other and made each other cum. He fucked the girls in any hole he pleased, in any way he wished, cumming deep in their pussies and holes and then making them eagerly drink his thick cum out of each other.

Marcia and Svenia could both hardly walk, but they were so overjoyed. When Marcia lied to Svenia that she thought she had just fallen pregnant, Svenia giggled happily and hugged her, saying they would both be having babies and their kids would siblings.

Josh smiled.

When Sunday evening came and the girls left him, his back was sore and his dick was raw. His balls had a dull ache to them, but he felt happy as a motherfucker.

Josh wondered if the others had had such a happy orgy. Rachel told him, "Hell yeah! When we were finished, the floor was covered in cum and pussy juice.

Josh told her that he was now going to go hunting, and he would bring a couple of fresh white women and men, for his soldiers to train sharpen their skills on.