Angel Dreams: Dream 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humiliated and tired of playing, I stood up to hand you the money. You were gone. Not sure what to do, I waited to see if you would come back for the money, but you didn't. I put my coat on, grabbed the bag and left. I hurried through the lobby as the men leered at me, knowing what I had been doing upstairs. Once I got in my car, I hurried home, undressed and took a shower.

The phone rang shortly after I got home and I answered it. "Have you had a good day angel?" you asked. I wasn't sure what to say, but then told you, yes I had a very prosperous day. "Good girl," you laughed, "put on something nice and I'll take you out for dinner tonight." I told you okay and sat there looking at the phone after you hung up.

I got dressed for dinner and you arrived home with flowers and a card, wishing me a happy anniversary. Still waiting for you to say something about that afternoon, I was quiet on the way to the restaurant. "Are you okay, little one?" you asked me. "Yes, my Love, I'm just wondering why you haven't said anything about this afternoon," I replied. "What about this afternoon?" you asked sharply, "Have you been checking up on me angel?"

Suddenly I realized my gift to you. You had been with a whore that afternoon, but doing so in a way that you weren't unfaithful to me. "No, my Love," I answered, "but I earned some money today and wondered if you wanted me to give it to you or to keep it?"

"Keep it and buy yourself something nice angel," you laughed. "I'm sure you earned every penny of it."

I smiled to myself thinking, "it's not so bad being a prostitute, if you get to have sex with someone like my Love."

[Waking up, grinning about my dream, I wondered if a prostitute had ever had the pleasure of being with you. I would never ask you anything like that, but maybe when I tell you my dream, you'll satisfy my curiosity. Thinking what a lucky whore that would be, I spread my legs and began satisfying something other than my curiosity.]

To be continued...

12