All Comments on 'Angels'

by gothic_chameleon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

Good start. Would love to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
missing something

I feel like I'm missing some back story here. I like the piece, but I don't feel like I know, nor understand your characters. Very well written otherwise. Hopefully the next installment (if there will be one) will shed some light.

gothic_chameleongothic_chameleonover 13 years agoAuthor
from the author

yeah, of course there's more! I can't just leave her half naked in some random dude's bedroom. I'm sorry about the lack of backstory. I'm trying to work it into the next few chapters, but I tend to forget that everyone doesn't know exactly what I'm thinking, and exactly where she comes from. Okay, so, this is Earth, but more of an alternate earth (I hope). When Lucifer led his band of angels against god, Izual was basically Lucifer's general. He planned the attacks. He has a reputation of being so evil because centuries before the fall, he was killing bad little humans for god. Her freaking out is because halflings are supposed to be an abomination (the reason for the flood, etc.) and killed on sight. However, there are no female angels, and to get the upper hand, Lucifer wants to create more angels. The only way to do that is to breed with humans, or half humans. Izual volunteered to take care of her for a very good reason, but one that will be revealed in the story. Andariel is actually more angel than human, and the reasons for that will be revealed also. And yes, there will be a greater point to this story that "they had awesome sex while flying," though you have to admit, that would be awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergothic_chameleon@gothic_chameleon
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone who read my cringe-worthy stories. No, I probably won't be finishing any of them unless I totally rewrite them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Angels Series Info