All Comments on 'Animal Lover Ch. 07'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
great chapter

Poor Emmett was just getting her settled with the idea and the alphas have to screw things up was a great chapter and i can not wait till the next one

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
well then...

very well written chapter. I feel horrible for lyssa and emmett, what a tragedy. also, i wish the chapter were just a bit longer. Other than that, good job!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Not the Alpha

Not having total control over your own life must really unfathomable. Being a "Beta" rather than the "Alpha" has more than complicated not only Emmett's life but Lyssa's as well. This has been such a wonderfully original story to read, and it appears it's only getting better with each chapter. I'm excited to see where you take me next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved the chapter, Lyssa's decision to join him was forced and I can understand why she is upset with Emmett. I cant wait to see where you take this story now.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Wow, what a roller coaster of emotions. You really did a great job of making the emotions of the characters palpable. It was easy to put myself in the places of these characters and feel the conflict they must feel. I wonder how she'll ever be able to be sure if she feels something for Emmett knowing that in reality she has no other choice but to die. The betrayal he must feel from his Alpha is awful too. I don't like them very much :) They ruined the tenuous relationship they had formed and now were imposing their will on both of them without a care for their emotions. I look forward to seeing how you move forward. I hope you don't resolve it too easily as you've set it up so that it isn't the perfect fairy tale and I'd like you to stay true to the emotions you've raised in the characters. Looking forward to the rest!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

how well their intentions may have been, the alpha's really put their foot in this relationship. L was opening up so nicely to E and is now closed off again. she has to make a hard choice, join the pack or die. i hope the alpha's redeem themselves somewhat.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
I wasn't going to comment but...

I am bitterly disappointed that you left it there, I was enjoying this chapter and was extremely pissed of at the Alpha's for what happened and then when they finally get to the den you stop. I feel so sorry for Em he is my favourite character in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Alphas did wrong

Bad Alphas!!! You have made me feel so sorry for poor Emmett and his lady . Hope to read more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
like it a lot, but grammar!

you need to write this in the past tense, not the present. It is very difficult to read it as is. If you are telling the story, then it is as if you have already seen it, thus past tense. I really like the story line, but please be aware that professionally, it is incorrectly written and whoever is doing your proof reading is missing typos like he instead of she and might instead of night.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Thi is Good

I had tears in my eyes reading this chapter and I wait with bated breath for the next chapter. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
To anon

It is NOT very difficult to read it as is! You are the only one who seems to have a problem reading it.

The only thing I would say is that the bit where the Alpha's are speaking to each other as they drive away could have been separated with a

~~~~~~~~~

that and the fact that I need more NOW! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good!

Please continue with this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
don't change your tenses!

Don't listen to the other anon. Plenty of excellent stories are written in the present tense and readers learn what is happening as it happens. As yours is shaping up to be amazing, keep true to your style as changing now would cause even more confusion!

wotmewotmeover 13 years ago

I think this is a very good read, it has a interesting plot line and for once the female isn't swooning all over the place over her werewolf boyfriend (mate)

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!

This story is wonderful! As good as any I've read in book form! Please keep going!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
I AM BEGGING YOU!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't keep me any longer! I can't stand the wait! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to know what happens Em has been so patient and when he finally get his girl to accept what he is and everything starts to come together, the big A's show up and stuff things up! Grrrrrr!!

rosamundirosamundiover 13 years ago
Complex and beautiful

I like the darkness of your work. I'm not even a little bit sure things will work out, and I appreciate the depth.

The fun and easy choices in writing are worthy and enjoyable, and often found on this most lighthearted of erotica sites. Your authorial voice and vision are original and refreshing, though, and I admire your writing greatly.

Can't wait for more, but as a disabled writer with my own mate and modest litter (twins) to keep up with, I understand well that life must sometimes precede art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't blame her for feeling trapped. Poor Lyssa (and poor Emmet)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beta

I agree with the other reader- I really like your originality in making Emmett a beta, not Alpha. All the other stories I've read on this site have Alphas as lead characters. This is so much more interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't get ch07 page 02

PteroisPteroisover 7 years ago
Love the characters!

Fantastic job on the characters! They really carry the story so well. Its refreshing and engaging to have male lead who isn't always in control (or the alpha) but is still considerate and respectful. Lyssa is a very likable lead too; I fell for her character so much more because you didn't define her by "perfect" or "flawless" looks but her strong and practical character. I wanted to compliment you on that before continuing on with reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, completely enthralled!

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous