All Comments on 'Animal Lover Ch. 04'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too short

Good story, but the chapters are too short for you to take this long a hiatus between them. Really looking forward to when you continue.

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
Good but plot is moving kind of slow...

I like the story but it is starting to get kind of slow especially for the length and to say it is the 4th chapter, it feels like I could have skipped this chapter because it just seem like a review of what already happened. Plus, the story starting to be more about Lyssa and Ronnie as oppose to Emmett, Lyssa and the nonhuman thing. I think the story has potential, overall a good story and is definitely worth reading to the end but the pace is slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
New Chapter yeahhhh

I was wondering if you were going to post a new chapter before the new year and it was a nice surprize to see this one posted. The story is flowing nicely now and it seems to be developing into a good one. I do wonder when Emmet is going to fully reveal himself to her tho as we are 4 chapters in now and no closer to the reveal. Anyway keep up the writing as we are waiting to see what happens

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Oh for Pete's sake!!!

You had to leave it there didn't you, I hate cliffhangers and here I was enjoying this chapter that I have waiting forever for only to get one page and then have it end on a cliffhanger. Sigh now I suppose I will have to wait months for the next one. I love this story.

riara_2riara_2over 13 years ago
whimper

Ditto Willyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

i like how your pushing more of the wild animal aspect and not so much the "mysterious hairy lover" aspect that most werewolf stories focus on. as for the speed of plot progression, i think its just fine. don't rush yourself.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Great Pace

I'm always looking for updates to this story. This is one of the few that I don't have to review after such a long time between chapters. I enjoy the pace of the story. With Lyssa and Ronnie is quick and hard hitting. With Lyssa and Emmitt the pace is much slower and in the end I think that fact alone will help Lyssa in her acceptance of Emmitt. Of course this cliffhanger leaves me thinking the pace may just pick up. Having said all of this I do wish the chapters were at least a minimum of 2 pages and came alittle quicker. But I understand the fact that this is not your livelihood and also you can't rush inspiration. It is still a wonderful story.

Have a Great Holiday and a Successful New Year!

MizT

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

I Need the next chapter!! Cliffhanger!!!

AyamiAyamiover 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

totally agree with the last comment lol please write the next one soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I am very much enjoying this tale. I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE!!!

More, hurry, now!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

This was a good chapter. The only thing I didn't quite like was the whole sex scene with Ronnie. It was a great scene :) but just not with the right guy. It didn't fit for me b/c Ronnie is obviously on the way out. We have no attachment to him as a character. he's clearly just a big asshole she should give the boot permanently, so it wasn't fitting that we should want to see a sex/love scene between them.

I love the cliffhanger. What will she do? What will he do? Look forward to more and can't wait to see how you bring him into her life as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME

Love your story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After that phone conversation I don’t have a very high opinion of her friend.

Tess (uk)

Incognito93Incognito93over 2 years ago

Favorite chapter so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous