All Comments on 'Anklet Adventure Pt. 03'

by dometoo

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please keep writing, want to know what happens next , esp for Carla

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it going!

Debbie and Martha will go back to school and make friends with black girl who will invite them to party at her family's house. Plenty of black boys and girls will be there. She will reveal that it was Mark who got her to befriend Debbie and Martha. Both girls became hors d oeuvres for the party as they fuck Black boys and suck off Black girls. Eventually, they are tasked with recruiting racist white girls for conversion into BBC sluts. Carl is left alone to finish high school and find himself in college. Debbie and Martha forgo college and ask their parents to put their black mistress through college with money invested for both of them and work as sluts for their black mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad

to see you took my suggestion and gave Carl the Jack of Spades *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Series, new fav

This story is great, I really hope we get to have more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can't wait to read more and find out how cucked and humiliated little beta boy Carl is becoming. Totally a slaveboy for his mom and sisters

MamasChastityBoyMamasChastityBoyover 5 years ago

It could use more detail, but fuck me if the underlying ideas don't get me going.

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 5 years ago
A sissies dream lifestyle

Great exciting story what made my own chastity tube feel extra tiny. The only thing I would have liked to read was more domination like the bois getting spanked hard for hesitating. They all seemed a lot too compliant and willing.

Looking forward to hopefully reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
family

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the story

Can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol

Y'all white boys are lame as fuck lol. This is why I never take a 30 or 40 year old white boy seriously for anything. You are all weak and pathetic which is why y'all at least killing yourselves as well. No good at sports, dancing, working, or anything. I have to work twice as hard as y'all just to keep a job while y'all little white boys jack your little dicks in the office backroom lol. Fuck my life but at least I am black and not white lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@ Anonymous 11/18/18

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. Projecting much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Complete fantasy andr.ape..just say that

No there enormous cocks can not to balls deep in pussy...not endless like an ass....no, not all white men have small or average cocks..just the same as more black men have average..and some below too....then mark always being a complete asshole is just sad....the children were all raped...and no way could fuck the next night...just too much bullshit like you never fucked..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh fuck yea!

Nothing like reading a story about an entire family BBC fuckfest. Now to read the next chapter....hopefully more become involved and some get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Extended fan3

Would love to read future chapters that involved their extended family

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???

This has to be the most fucked up story of all time. If that was your intent, you exceeded so fucking far that you need to just shoot yourself, the hell with shooting all the bbcs in this story, wit a follow up. DUMB is it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

This is one fucked up family for sure but I’ll be sure to read the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No need for all the insulting comments

bill65williamsbill65williamsover 1 year ago

1 small dissapontment...

Thought Ed was going to help Carl shave with his Cage on, so carl would see... and ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous send up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Child Abuse and RAPE as being Drunk is NOT consent and even a DOM would Never do this shit as this writiing should be in Non-consenual category

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Glory to God. Black penis is so powerful, and your testimonial an inspiration to devotees everywhere. I surrender all of my masculinity and pride to BBC, bowing to worship African Phallus in monotheistic hedonism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous