All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 19'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
Wow

I'm so glad to see the next chapter here! I was going through a bit of withdrawal for the next part! Ann has A LOT of trust in Neil and I think that's great that she can be that type of person. Neil seems to have a lot of trust in Ann also but I can see some of the uncertainty in him as far as some of the comments Ann makes, but that is totally understandable and expected after what he's been through. I loved what Ann said about that she was thinking about leaving California since Wednesday and when Neil asked what happened on Wed....she replied "You took me to our 'Prom', and that's when I knew I loved you."

That was sooooooooooooo sweet!! I think my heart melted a bit when I read that. I'm also curious as to how Ann 'knew' that night that Neil loved her, which made her feelings okay for him. I hope Neil eventually asks her about that. I can't wait to see how things go as they spend time apart now. This should be a true test for them both and it's going to be interesting to see if all goes well or if doubts, insecurity and jealously begin to creep in. I could see tiny bits and pieces of that in this chapter already. This story has become one of my all time favorites. It could really be made into a movie! Will be looking out for the next part!!! =)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
833 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES