All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 24'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Holy ....!

This story keeps getting hotter & hotter. I swear I need a cold shower each time I read it. You've added an arsenal of fantasies to my psyche. Keep up the writing.

shadowsslaveshadowsslavealmost 15 years ago
And Once Again

Another awesome chapter! Wow. I'm sitting here still so amazed at how Ann is pulling all of this off. Every detail, from the biggest to the smallest...she seemed to have covered it all. I loved everything but I think my favorite part was when Ann called and left those messages for Neil...but it was the second message that made me smile more. I don't think she ruined anything by calling him as 'Ann' and explaining a few things. If anything, I think it made Neil's heart swell even more for her because of that. Not sure if she initially planned out this whole weekend for him to just have another one of his sexual adventures and as the planning went on, she also thought she could use the whole Bond thing to boost his confidence up for the job interview also but whether is was that...or she planned this whole thing specifically to boost him up from the start...I think it was just incredible of her to do that. She knew how nervous he was from the start and with him and his self doubts, so knowing that he's such a Bond fan, what a perfect way to get him into that mode. As soon as he knew he was going to be Bond for the weekend, whether it's just play acting or whatever...he changed immediately. It's given him this suave type of confidence and it's exactly what he needed at that point. Plus the fact that Ann will be getting a lot out of this too when she sees all those pictures and has Neil tell her everything that happened in detail, lol. The sex between all 3 was HOT! How is it possible that after 24 chapters...a story can keep getting better and hotter after all this time? You are one of the main reasons that keeps me coming back to this site. Amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'd give that 10 stars if they'd let me! Very creative writer

Good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
831 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES