All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 31'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
It was an Ann thing

Nice tease and wonderful writing to link sex with picking out an engagement ring. I was actually becoming disappointed she had given in so easily, it was totally out of character for her so I suspected something was up and Neil was taking it way too well. But even though I was suspicious the writing pulled me in. Very well done. <br><br>

It would be nice if Neil became a little less clueless. That seems out of character for him as well. After all Ann has set up I would think it had occurred to him to deal with the engagement ring. But lets think about this a little more. Until this call he had no way to contact Ann. He didn't know where to find her at work or home by HER design. Granted with a some effort I'm sure he could have found her but SHE didn't want him to, part of her game. So even if he wanted to he couldn't have gotten a ring to her.<br><br>

Isn't it time for Neil to reach out and surprise Ann, big time? Yeah he does the intimate moments really well, keeping her surprised but after a few months and everything she has arranged isn't he the kind of guy that would be dying to return the favor in a big way? Something completely out of the blue? I could imagine arranging a day at a spa and halfway through a massage it turns out Neil is the masseuse. Maybe before the massage having the other people at the spa deliberately trying to turn Ann on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another great chapter

Please post the next one verry soon the wait for this one seemed so long.

shadowsslaveshadowsslavealmost 15 years ago
HOLY HELL!!!!!!!

OMG you are so evil!!!!!!! You had me literally sitting on the edge of my seat!! My gut told me that there was no way that she could have cheated on him but I thought that maybe she did do something a little f*cked up..??...so I was dying trying to figure out WTF she had done! That was so great! Evil....but great!! I could see why Ann would be so upset about going and getting the engagement ring and wedding rings herself. I think maybe she's a being a little too hard on herself but maybe that has to do with her just emotional because she misses Neil so much right now and also the fact of her thinking that she did something behind his back....she doesn't want to break that trust bond that they both share and that's totally understandable.

And this part.....

"Look at your hand, Ann. Look at it. See your ring? I want you to look at your ring as your hand slides back and forth."

"Oh...God, Neil," Ann said very softly. The strain in her voice was evident as she choked back some emotions.

"That's your engaged hand Ann...loving on my engaged cock. A cock that's all yours and nobody else's, unless you say otherwise. And that hand on my cock is mine...that ring says so. And it's all mine, unless I decide to share you some day. Can you feel my cock twitching from the thought of how excited that makes me? That you belong to me, and I belong to you?"

OMFG! I didn't see that coming!!! The way you set her up to get off....HOT...and then he says that. OMG! You have done it again...you take a hot, erotic scene....mix some emotions and feelings into it....WOW!!!! That paragraph was soooooooooooooo good! And having Neil look down after the fact and he sees that he was subconsciously using his left hand....that was so great. And I loved Neil's perception about everything being 'timing'. When I sit there and look back on this story....EVERYTHING was and still is all about the timing. Not only for them both getting off at the same time....but for everything. Even before Ann came a long. Neil meeting Tina....going to visit Mark....meeting Dawn....coming back home....going to Matt's to play ball...then meeting Ann again.... all of that was all in the timing for Neil. The right timing. What an incredible mix of emotions you make your readers feel when reading a particular paragraph here of there. That's power. You are so good with your writing and how your words come across. Words are just words, but you make them come to life and with such a power behind them. Thank you so much for this chapter....once again...absolute PERFECTION!!!

JorannJorannalmost 11 years ago
nice twist

Very well done! I honestly almost stopped reading this story thinking that Ann went behind Neil's back and cheated on him. Even with their relationship being "different" I jusr couldn't see him reacting so calmly to a confession like that. Nicely done - you had me completely fooled!

Baes90Baes90almost 11 years ago
son of a bitch

you nearly gave me a heart attack. god damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not criticising...but confused

At this point I don't quite see a difference between Ann and the ex.......if he is ok with her being with Dave behind his back he should have been ok with the ex as well....now before you say the ex was selfish take a moment and think that Ann wanted Neil to be with the other women.....Neil was not so keen ....and Ann wanted to be with Dave....Neil never had a say in it.....it was all Ann.......another question.....why go ahead with something as "antiquated" as marriage unless it is the kink.....but then that's just sex not romance or love......I think it should just be kinky sex and don't put any misleading names to it coz love or romance it ain't.

Tbird82157Tbird82157over 8 years ago
read it again

To "Anonymous" who posted the comment about Ann being with David...read the chapter again. The writer wrote that scene that way so the reader would think what you did, but explained what had happened afterwards. It seems the author may have done it a bit too well.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 5 years ago

I dont get how he was so calm about her cheating on him. Even if she got the rings at a discounted price she always has a way to reach him so why couldnt she reach him to ask. Disappointed about her cheating behind his back but its a good story and iama keep reading it.

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

Where is the tag warning that this is a cuckold story? I wouldn't even have wasted my time if I knew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
831 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES