All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 51'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
still a good story

though the ring would be an issue for me. I'd want my wife to have my ring, not one that she got in exchange for fucking someone else. Of course while she was doing that I was fucking chicks that she had set me up with, but still. As a lifetime memory, she's being marked as someone else's when she wears his ring, especially as she got it after doing him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What is this Pete in Chicago guy talking about?

Dude, what story have you been reading? I've been following this series since it started, and NOWHERE doe it say that Ann slept with anyone to get the ring. She bought it, the wedding rings, and Neil's watch from a guy she was friends with at the mall, remember? In fact, nowhere in the story has she slept with ANY OTHER MAN other than Neil. Not once. You're making this seem like a 'Loving Wives' story, and this is anything but that. The only thing Ann has done with any other guy is suck one cock, and Neil was there when she did it. And just a couple of chapters ago, Neil told her that he didn't want another man to fuck her. I know it's a lot of chapters, and there's a lot to keep track of, but TRUE fans of this series don't want it disparaged by comments that just aren't true.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 14 years ago
Thank you again

for another chapter of this wonderful story, it is also good to see anoter part so soon after the last part, please post ch 52 soon.

Allosaurus

twixter86twixter86about 14 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORYYYYYY and this Chapter :)

Wow, I can't stop myself from checking every other day to see if you posted another chapter. I love how Ann and Neil's relationship is progressing. You are doing a great job Mimaster - keep up the great work! :) Can't wait to read Chapter 52!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
832 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES