Ann Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers

"OH, LAURA!!" Ann called out from the whirlpool as she fingered her pussy into its final earth shattering spasm." Oh LAURAAAAAAAAAA!!" she squealed.

Ann remembered that she had almost gotten to the point of cumming when all of a sudden, she was shocked back to reality by the buzz of the clothes dryer. Suddenly horrified at what had happened, she pushed her friend off of her and gathered her robe together and ran into the bathroom. Ann bolted out the door and then she ran down the hall and stepped outside the apartment in the pouring rain. Ann sat down on the steps outside the apartment building, letting the rain come down on her as she gained her composure and started to walk home. When she got home, she collapsed in bed, wet clothes and all and fingered herself to a good cum as she lay there, smelling her friend's pussy on her hand.

Ann opened her eyes and looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh shit," she said out-loud. Almost 6:00 and she wasn't going to be late for what may happen tonight. She turned off the jets and stepped out of the tub and finished getting ready for the cab to arrive. "Tonight will be different, it will definitely be different," she murmured to herself.

To Be Continued??

johnwadd
johnwadd
137 Followers
12