Anna Takes Charge

Story Info
Anna becomes the new mistress.
2.1k words
4.4
4.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Hello, hey anybody home? David ..... Anne?"

"Hey Dan" said Anna as she appeared wearing a long white robe with a towel around her hair. "I just got out of the shower - all squeaky clean."

"Where are your folks?" Anna, 35, slim, long dark brown hair, trim figure, fair skin; helps out around the house.

"Mom's visiting friends and dad had to rush off for some part - said he'd be a while."

"Oh, okay, well I don't want to bug you."

.

"No bother at all, stay and have a beer - I don't think we've ever spent any time alone all these years." Being almost twice her age, I'd known (and lusted after her) since her late teens.

"Sure why not" and off she went. Coming back with a can in each hand I noticed the sash on her robe had come loose ... and with each step it was opening up. She was unaware that I could almost see her boobs and certainly could see her pussy with a nice dark patch of hair.

As she reached to hand me the beer her robe totally opened revealing her beautiful, pert little 'B' cups, with nice nipples sticking out and that nicely trimmed bush.

"Oooooppps oh jeez, I'm sorry."

"Whoa! Oh no, no worries - wow wow wow Anna, you look very fantastic - and delicious! I love your tits.. and your pussy ... yum."

"You like huh, well I might as well show it all" as she slid the robe off. "Want a taste?" and stuck her boobs out so I could lick them. "That feels good... yeah, suck my nipples, I've dreamed about you doing this, oh yes lick them, suck them into your mouth. I always thought you didn't like my small tits and skinny body."

"I love your tits Anna, man they are perfect - and slim is what I like! I've fantasized about doing this with you."

While I licked them she took my hand and put it on her pussy "rub me, play with my pussy, oooh fuck yeah that feels good. Play with my clit. Oh yeah, gawd I'm getting wet and horny. "

She put her hand on my crotch and started teasing. "You're getting hard."

"I'd have to be blind to not get a hard-on looking at you; soft pale skin, perfect tits, those hard nipples, fine butt cheeks and a nice landing strip on your pussy and your lips, you have gorgeous lips Anna."

"You think so?!

"Oh yes!" I stood up and kissed her, gently sucking her lips into my mouth. I felt her tongue slide into my mouth as we passionately kissed. Twining our tongues, spit drooling out of our mouths.

"You're so hot Anna, wow, I've wanted to do this for so long..."

I unbuckled and unzipped my pants so she could fondle my dick.

"Really? You've dreamed about me... mmm, your dick feels good - you're dripping cum."

She then pulled her wet hand up to her tits and rubbed my pre-cum over her hard nipple. I loved it. "Play with me some more."

I continued licking and teasing her tits and put a finger in her cunt. "Ooooah, yesss! I like that - stick it in, play with my clit."

With my other hand I tried sticking a finger in her anus but with no lube it wasn't gonna' work. So I just tickled it.

"Turn around Anna." I got on my knees and started kissing her butt cheeks.

"Oh, I, that feels good."

"It is good" as I continued licking and kissing her cheeks. "What about this" I said as I flicked my tongue across her hole.

"Aahhhh, what're you doing ... I like it, don't stop, I've never had that done before .... oooh, yes, lick my ass you horny pervert" I pulled her cheeks apart to get better access and stuck my tongue in. "Gawd that feels good - tongue me, fuck my ass! fuck it with that wet tongue. You're making me so wet."

"Mmmmmm" as I continued to lick her ass. "You're delicious - I've dreamed about this too Anna." While licking and tonguing her hole I started fingering her pussy again. "Ohhhhh fuck yes this is good." She bent forward giving me better access to her delicious ass and I continued tongue fuck it while rubbing her clit.

"Ooooooh, fuck, aaaah, fuck that feels so good" as she pushed her ass into my face "That's it, yesss, oh yeah fuck my ass you pervert, make it wet, my pussy is dripping, eat my ass!"

I pulled my fingers from her wet pussy and licked the cum off. "Yumm, I'd like a lot more of this Anna!"

"That can happen Dan. You know I've had a crush on you since like Jr High .... but the distance and our age difference never let anything develop. But today, now, here we are, me exposing myself to you, and you... eating my ass! Wow I like it! Your wet tongue in my hot hole! Whooo I've never felt anything like it."

"And you so delicious and fine looking too, wow! I could eat you all day!"

"I'm glad you like!"

I took her into my arms, feeling her sweet ass and we started kissing. She sucked my tongue into her mouth... "Ooooh I can taste my ass... our tongues swirling around each other.

"You look super great! and I love your tits - can I have some more?"

"Oh yeah" I watched as she walked over to the dining table, pulled up a chair sat on the edge of the table splaying her legs apart with her feet on the chair.

"Watcha' think?"

I was speechless looking at her glorious pussy - legs wide open - nice strip of hair - soft pink lips and those sexy sweet tits. "Now take off your clothes and sit in this chair between my legs." I quickly stripped down... "wow you're shaved."

"Yes my former Mistress required it."

"Mistress? I thought you and Barb were a couple."

"I was her 'little bitch' as she called me and she liked to tease, play with, lick, fuck ... use me however she desired."

"WOW! I'm liking' this! Tell me more."

I sat down facing her as she started playing with her pussy .... "Mistress liked to play with my cock, squeezing it pulling on it slapping it, sometime sucking and licking - she wanted to get me so horny I'd do her every bidding. Sometimes she'd fuck my ass while playing with my cock or sit on my face and masturbate 'til she came. She especially liked it when I tried to fuck her ass; rubbing my cock up and down her crack getting it so slippery and wet me trying to stick it in her hole as she teased me. I was usually able to get the head in before she'd make me cum. Squirting my spunk into her ass hole."

"Oh wow you're making me so fuckin' horny - you're gonna' eat my pussy 'til I cum. What else did she do?"

"No matter where I came I'd have to lick it all up and clean up the cum - so I had to tongue and lick my cum from her ass. Slurping it all out. Sometimes it'd be her tits, or pussy, or her mouth. Didn't matter where - I licked it up or sucked it out."

"Oh God, get down here eat my pussy you slut, I'm gonna' be your new Mistress! Make me cum!"

And I dove into that luscious pink pussy, already wet from her masturbation.

"FUCK! That's it eat me, suck my clit, yeah, tongue fuck, more clit .... ahh yess that's it use that tongue. Suck my cum juices you bitch!"

As I nibbled her lips and lapped up her juices I looked up and saw she had her camera on recording me sucking and licking and obviously enjoying it.

"Will you eat your cum out of me? my ass?"

"Yes Miss Anna what ever you tell me."

"God I'm gonna' have sooo much fun with you slut I wish I'd known all this years ago. We've got some catching up to do. What else would your Mistress do?"

I mumbled as I continued to lick and suck her pussy .... "once we went out to an upscale restaurant and she had put a vibrator up my ass. It vibrated and pulsated and rotated, so with her remote she could tease my while we ordered and ate. Another time she had me show off my dick to a bunch of her friends. She loved having her pussy sucked 'til she'd cum all over my face and tongue. Then I'd fuck her 'til she came again and of course, I'd eat my cum out."

"Ohhh you.. you're making me cum" she cried "here it comes, yes, yes oh FUCK god yes!" and she began squirting in my mouth. I was in heaven trying to capture those juices. She pushed her cunt into my face grinding it while I had my tongue deep fucking her pussy my lips wrapped around hers. Finally she stopped cumming and pulled back.

"Wow, just fucking wow! I've never cum that hard before you slut. This is gonna' be so much fucking fun! Now it's your turn; do my ass just like your Mistress - rub that dick up and down my hole, around it and try to stick it in. I've never been fucked in the ass."

So I started rubbing my cock around her ass, poking, rubbing it up and down her crack, my pre-cum making it very slippery and very sensuous. Again she was recording this action with her phone. I was a little self-conscious being recorded with my hard wet dick sliding around her hole but was loving it and getting very turned on. As I teased her ass I started to really get into it, my juices making her really wet, and I could tell she was getting turned on too as she slid her ass up and down my cock pushing against me.

"Play with my tits while you rub that cock on my ass! It feels so sexy, try and stick it in, try to fuck my ass" she continued to record and I began to probe her ass and push my cock head against her, feeling her push back rubbing her hole against my dick. The sensation was incredible. I couldn't take it any more and with one final push got the head of my cock just in before I started shooting cum into her hot asshole.

"Yeah, that's it, shoot it! Shoot that hot goo! so warm ... so wet .... fill me ..." I continued to pump my seed into her each time going a little deeper. Finally I was spent and pulled out my now very cum covered cock. Anna jumped off the table got between my legs stuck my cock in her mouth and proceeded to milk and suck it dry. She then stood up had me lie back, open my mouth and drooled spit and cum into my mouth. I loved every drop of it!

"Man you are a slut aren't you!"

"Yes."

"Good now clean my ass you slut - suck that cum out... lick it clean."

I laid on the floor while she straddled me - that wet ass directly over my mouth. I dove my tongue into her as cum started leaking into my mouth. I couldn't get enough! She was grinding her ass on my face pushing her wet cunt onto my nose and fucking it.

"Suck my ass bitch, that's it get your tongue in there... eat that fucking cum, lick it up... man this is a real porn scene! You underneath me - tongue in my ass hole licking your cum out, yeah suck it, clean my ass! Get it all, make me cum again slut! That's it fuck my ass with that tongue!"

When I finally finished sucking and licking all my cum out, I was a mess. Anna had had another orgasm while I was tonguing her hole; again squirting into my mouth and face. I was a wet but happy horny mess.

"That was a lot of fun. We're gonna' do this some more ya' know. Next time at my apartment, oh and bring your toys, maybe I can put them to good use and don't worry about the videos they're for me to watch later ...."

to be continued