All Comments on 'Annette and Her Private Carpenter'

by Philibert

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE !!!!!!

I'm a married woman who thought this story was sooo hot !!!!! i hope you will do at least one more chapter. My cunt is dripping !!!!!!

Joan @ The JERSEY SHORE

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Lost me

You lost me in the last paragraph. "The couple thought about how turned on they got role playing. They couldn't wait to plan the next scenario. They decided on a threesome. Annette would get to decide who the lucky person will be. This scenario would be more bold since they needed to actually get another person involved. It had to be someone they could trust. A person who could keep a secret. The couple couldn't wait. They chose the date. It will be next Saturday." Up until this paragraph I thought the story was a 100. Loving wife and husband share fantasy to spice up their sex life. Perfect and safe and shows that they truly love each other. And then the last paragraph to prove that they don't. And it does not matter if they bring in a woman or man. In the end they will destroy the very love they are saying they are trying to enhance. If it is a man she becomes a common slut and he wimp. If it is a woman, she must submit to having to share her husbands attention. Neither situation is going to workout. If you sat down with a swinger couple and asked them if they were truly happy, if they don't lie one of them will tell you they are not. I have seen this time and again in my practice as a psychologist. But it is your story and your fantasy so continue the train wreck.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Blimey! Joan calm down it's only a story!

I agree with TOS2 Nice married couples sex, a bit of role playing, good clean sex and love making then WHAM! punch to the stomach. They want to become swingers? Why they just had the best sex they ever had, getting some one else in to the mix would be at best a mistake at worse possibly end their marriage or take it to the level that being married doesn't count for anything! Nice well written story untill that last part. please reconsider the way this story is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous