Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

Annie's attention turned towards the foyer as Mrs. Strauss entered the hallway, trying to regain her composure. Even from my view I could see Annie's hardened nipples through the thin material of her top, her breasts rising and falling at her quickened breath from her aroused state caused by the last few minutes of Brian's manipulations to her body.

"Annie! Oh I'm so glad you could come so quickly," Mrs. Strauss said pleasantly.

Brian let out a snorted laugh at his mother's comment, causing Mrs. Strauss to look at him on the couch as she continued, "Brian, Annie and I need to discuss something important. Can you please go upstairs or outside or something?"

Brian sighed and turned off the television as he stood up from the couch, his partial erection still outlined in his pants. Wondering if his mother would notice, I watched as she turned and moved into the foyer to place her keys and purse down on a table.

Annie was facing Mrs. Strauss, her back to Brian as he walked past her, so was completely surprised as Brian reached down, his hand sliding through the opening of her skirt and cupping her bare ass in his hand. Annie let out a small squeak of surprise as Brian moved past her grinning, holding up his hand to her.

From the light through the window I could see Brian's finger glistening in the sunlight, realizing it was covered with Annie's juices, having just been inside my fiancée's wet, excited pussy! Deliberately sticking the finger in his mouth, he winked at Annie's flustered face as he went upstairs, his mother entering the room oblivious to what happened.

"Mrs. Strauss, I can explain," Annie immediately blurted out, trying to regain her composure. I could tell she was nervous, probably assuming her actions with Brian and his best friend had been exposed.

"For what?" Mrs. Strauss asked as she looked at Annie, her gaze moving up and down her body. "Oh, you mean your clothes? Dear, you look incredible in that outfit," she smiled. "Hell, I wish my body was half as good as yours and could wear something like that. If you have it, flaunt it I say. You know, I even think my son has a crush on you," she giggled.

Annie blushed and I smiled. "If only Mrs. Strauss knew," I thought.

Although Mrs. Strauss stated she wished her body was as good as Annie's, it was false modesty. Mrs. Strauss had a fantastic figure; I hoped Annie's body looked as good as hers did in 20 years. She was a true "MILF" earning as many admiring looks from men as Annie when she went out in public. She did not have the 'supermodel' figure Annie had, probably from birthing three children, but she was well proportioned and her clothes accented her curves to perfection. I had seen her when she and Mr. Strauss went out on social occasions and when not in business attire always dressed as alluringly as Annie in extremely sexy clothes. As I thought about it, it occurred to me some of Brian's taste in Annie's clothing probably came directly from his mother.

My attention turned back inside the living room where Mrs. Strauss continued. "Can I get you something to drink dear?" she asked, "How about some sweet tea?"

Annie's face blanched and I knew her thoughts returned to the spiked tea at her house when Brian had visited. "Uh, no Mrs. Strauss, I'm fine," she said hastily.

"Nonsense dear, you're family and always welcomed here. Sit down, let me get us both something to drink," Mrs. Strauss said as she turned without waiting for Annie to reply, heading into the kitchen.

Mrs. Strauss smiled at Annie over her shoulder as she entered the kitchen doorway as Annie sat down. I could not help staring at Mrs. Strauss' long nylon-clad legs and high heels, admiring her well-shaped ass held firmly in her business skirt.

Focusing back to Annie, my gaze drifting to her long legs and how her outfit emphasized her body's curves, my fantasies drifting to imagining the two together naked.

My reverie was broken as Mrs. Strauss yelled loudly from the kitchen. "Brian! Did you go to the grocery story like I told you?"

Brian's voice drifted down the stairs, slightly muffled, "Yeah mom, they're on the counter!" He mentioned something about sugar; however, a loud truck missing its muffler passed by on the road and I could not hear what else he said, probably concerning his mother's grocery shopping.

It was now evident Mrs. Strauss was not there to berate Annie, and her body visibly relaxed, her apprehension dissolving; however, now that her body was less tense, her arousal from the recent encounter with Brian became more evident—her face still flushed, her nipples hard and noticeable through the thin material of her top. Through the light of the ceiling sun roof, Annie's body shimmered with a sheen of perspiration—almost glowing with a sexual aura.

Mrs. Strauss returned with two glasses of iced tea, handing one to Annie. "Here you go dear, thankfully Brian went to the store; otherwise we'd have to drink it unsweetened." Without pausing she continued, "I must say Annie dear, you look incredible. I simply love that outfit. It's good my husband isn't home or he'd be ogling at you nonstop—I doubt he would be able to keep his hands off you," she chuckled. Seeing Annie's discomfort she smiled. "I'm not sure how Brian was able to sit here with you looking so ravishing," she said.

Annie's blush deepened as she muttered another apology but Mrs. Strauss waved her hand, "Nonsense honey, a girl as beautiful and smart as you deserves men waiting in line just to look at you! Why you could have any man you want eating out of your palms if you use your body well. Speaking of men, how's Bob doing these days? Have you two set a date?" she asked nonchalantly sipping her iced tea.

Taken slightly off guard at the change in conversation, Annie explained our intention to wait until we both could save up enough money for the wedding. She told of her frustration looking for summer jobs while home from college for the summer, unable to find anything but babysitting for them these few times.

"Well I've told you before with your looks and build, you should consider modeling," Mrs. Strauss replied. "I can set you up with some photographers from my days in college." Holding up her hand to stifle Annie's reply, she continued, "I understand wanting to finish school first; it's admirable to find somebody these days planning for their future. But weddings are expensive, and you could make good money putting that beautiful body of yours to good use," Mrs. Strauss grinned as she looked Annie up and down.

The conversation and Mrs. Strauss' gaze upon her was clearly making Annie uncomfortable as she shifted her seat slightly. If she were a man I would have thought Mrs. Strauss was making a pass on Annie, my imagination wondering if she were bisexual, her gaze filled with appreciation of Annie's figure.

Mrs. Strauss' open stare combined with Annie's previous state of arousal from Brian was having an obvious effect on her, causing her breathing to become shallow, her breasts steadily rising and falling at an increased rate, easily noticeable from my view as the perspiration on her skin glistened from the sunlight with each breath.

Taking another sip from her tea and ignoring Annie's discomfort, Mrs. Strauss continued, "Speaking of jobs, I'm glad you mentioned it," she said smiling triumphantly. "I have a proposition for you, but need an answer immediately. As you know, I don't trust Brian or Billy to take care of the girls, right?" she asked, barely acknowledging Annie's nod before continuing. "John and I both adore you and would like to help out financially. I know you won't take any handouts, but with your parent's financial status in such dire straits I believe we can help, while in return you can help us."

Annie's confusion was readily apparent, as was mine. Mrs. Strauss' change in conversation seemed odd as she continued, "You see, John and I have to go to an emergency meeting for the bank in Europe this Monday and need somebody to watch the kids until we get back. I'm not about to leave those boys alone in the house, and you are the only one we trust to keep them in line. I can't explain it, but these last few weeks both boys have been almost docile since you started babysitting here again, and we really appreciate what you've been doing for them," she said.

Annie's eyes widen and her whole body flushed in embarrassment as I smiled to myself, comprehending why the boys were more "docile." The thought of Annie being alone in the house with the boys excited me further as my mind fantasized about the possibilities, watching Annie fidget in discomfort.

"Well, I don't know..." Annie started to say, immediately cut off by Mrs. Strauss.

"Oh believe me we understand this is sudden and out of the blue. We just found out about the problem today and are rushing around to make arrangements. You've alleviated one concern as I wasn't sure if you were busy or not, but you just allayed those concerns with not having a job yet. We're willing to pay you $500.00 inconvenience pay for the short notice as well as $250.00 per day while we're gone. Believe me this is a bank emergency and it's a small price to pay for our peace of mind at home while we're worrying about bank issues. What do you say?" Mrs. Strauss asked.

Annie stared at her, a mixture of fear, surprise, and doubt on her face. I could imagine her train of thoughts: her parents were not well off financially, and the job market had not been kind to Annie this summer; anything she could earn would be helpful, and the prospect of almost a thousand dollars was not something to ignore. She wanted to help pay school tuition knowing her parents could not afford it much longer and this was an incredible opportunity to make some fast cash. Her parents would never forgive her if she refused.

Her hesitation was obviously due to Brian and William—who knew what depravity they would sink to if Annie were to stay for an extended visit, completely at their mercy. My cock hardened at the thought!

"What...what would I need to do?" Annie asked her thoughts obviously in turmoil.

Mrs. Strauss smiled as if she had won the decision. "Well, you would need to make sure the kids got off to school in the mornings. My mother has offered to take Suzie during the day so you would have the house to yourself until Ellen and Brian got home and pick her up. Keep the house clean, keep the kids fed; pretty much an extended babysitting job. After the last couple times you've been over and how happy they have all been, just do what you did before and I'm sure things will be fine!" she said.

I grinned wickedly thinking back to what Annie "did before" the last few times she had watched the kids with Brian and William.

Annie was obviously flustered and I knew her mind had similar thoughts. "How long?" she asked quietly.

Again Mrs. Strauss smiled as if Annie had already agreed. "We'll be gone for about a week. We fly out Monday and will know more once we attend the meeting in Munich. We'll call and let you know if plans change. I really appreciate this Annie. I know the kids love you and Brian obviously respects you so I know you'll do fine," she said.

I again stifled a laugh hearing her stating Brian respecting Annie...only in so much as a place to get his rocks off!

"I need to head back to the bank, but I'm so pleased to hear you agree," Mrs. Strauss said, not noticing—or ignoring—Annie's discomfort. "We'll get the kids off to school Monday and drop Suzie off at my mom's on the way to the airport, so you just need to show up sometime in the afternoon before they get home—I'll leave directions to my mom's but either of the kids can get you there. You can sleep in our bedroom, we'll leave fresh linens and I'm sure you'll enjoy the room."

Mrs. Strauss smiled at Annie, "And don't worry, I know an attractive engaged girl like you won't be able to hold off your fiancé, so feel free to invite Bob over if you'd like." Mrs. Strauss winked at Annie with laugh. "Just don't be too obvious with the kids in the house please, discretion is all I ask," she chucked as Annie again blushed. "You're family dear, feel free to make use of anything in the house as if it was yours, hell, you may even find a few of my outfits you and Bob might like," Mrs. Strauss chuckled.

As Mrs. Strauss stood up Annie followed suit, my gaze immediately drawn to both of their long legs and figures. Seeing them together I again appreciated how Mrs. Strauss and Annie had similar figures—they could almost be sisters, my mind again drifting to wondering what seeing Annie with another woman would be like.

"I'm so glad I talked to you, this has given me such peace of mind with things being so chaotic right now," Mrs. Strauss said, giving Annie a hug. "If I don't see you before Monday we'll phone later in the week. I'll leave enough money for a full week in our bedroom in the nightstand--$2500.00 should help out with school as well as anything the kids may need. If we're gone longer don't worry, we're good for the rest of it and can always have it available at the bank for you," she said as she picked up her purse from the foyer and headed out the house.

Annie stood still in living room as Mrs. Strauss left the house. From her expression, a thousand thoughts were going through her mind, but before she could collect her thoughts, Brian came down the stairs.

"Well, well, this is a pleasant surprise," he grinned wickedly at Annie as he walked up to her. "We'll have you for a whole week!" he chucked as Annie looked up at him, her face a mixture of fear and something I unbelievably recognized as lust.

"I didn't agree..." Annie started to say as Brian cut her off.

"As my mother said, you need the money, so you can't refuse. Besides, you WILL take this job slave!" he smiled, "I order it."

He picked up the remote control, again turning on the stereo as he openly admired her body. "Now, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted," he smiled, walking up to her.

Again the heavy bass of the stereo played as I heard "It's Britney bitch!" on the stereo and recognized another Britney Spears song, this time a remix of "Gimme More." I was thankful Brian and Annie were close enough to hear, as the heavy beat of the stereo filled the room and drifted out the window, vibrating my skin.

I watched in anticipation as Brian reached out to Annie, expecting him to again unfasten her top; however, his hand changed position and moved to the appliqué on her skirt at her hip. With a simple twist of his hand the small material fell to the floor.

I stared in awe as Annie stood there, her bare ass and tear-drop shaved pubic hair fully exposed for all to see. More amazing was her reaction as her body moved slightly, bending one leg in front of her and tilting her hip as the material fell to the floor, posing sexily.

"It's nice to see you have followed our orders," I heard Brian say over the music as he smiled, "no underwear."

Smiling at her, he reached down and slid his hand between Annie's legs, the slight gap from her pose giving him full access while Annie stood still, not giving any protest. Her only reaction as his fingers found their target was her mouth opening to let out a soft gasp.

I watched mesmerized as Brian's hand slowly moved, fingering Annie's slit. Annie responded by closing her eyes, giving in to the feeling. I stared awed as her mouth opened, her breath coming in shallow gasps audible even over the music. Instead of offering any resistance, Annie slowly spread her feet further, widening her stance to give Brian's hand more room. Her hips slowly moved in rhythm to the beat of the song and Brian's manipulation of her pussy. She was completely caught up in the feeling as she tilted her head back, her hips beginning to undulate with Brian's hand between her legs.

Brian reached up with his other hand and with a flick of his fingers unfastened Annie's top, again freeing her breasts and exposing her rock-hard nipples to the air. Annie barely moved except for the slow rocking of her hips, unmindful to standing naked before another man as he fingered her, massaging her breast with his other hand, her eyes still closed

Brian smiled at Annie's complete submission of her body to him as her hips swayed to the beat of the song, slowly pulling his hand away.

I couldn't believe my ears when Annie made a small whimpering "No," as Brian's hand moved away from her crotch, so caught up in desire as he chuckled.

Without a word Brian reached up to Annie's shoulders and turned her around towards the bookshelf, his hands reaching around her. I gazed lustfully at the sight of my naked fiancée in nothing but spiked high heels being fondled from behind by the guy she used to babysit! I had watched a similar scene only a few weeks ago and knew what would inevitably happen.

Brian's hands slipped to stroke Annie's arms, sliding across her hips as she again let out a moan. Still smiling, Brian gently pulled Annie back against him without any objection as his hands reached around to cup her breasts again. Her only response was to let out another moan, her eyes remaining closed as her head fell back against Brian's shoulder, freely letting him massage her tits as his fingers squeezed her nipples to her obvious pleasure. Her hips slowly swayed, rubbing her bare ass against his shorts, Brian's arousal obvious.

With her body pressed against him, his hands forcibly massaging her breasts, Brian slowly guided Annie to the bookshelf. From my view Annie was angled slightly towards me as I stared amazed when one of Brian's hands slid down to caress her stomach. My cock was rock hard as Brian's left hand moved between Annie's shoulder blades, gently leaning her forward. Instinctively Annie's hands reached out to the bookshelf as she bent forward, her feet shifting apart to steady herself as she leaned against the bookshelf, the erotic sight mesmerizing as I held my breath.

The scene was so erotic. Annie was naked except for her high heeled sandals in an "assume the position" pose; I knew what was going to happen as I stared breathless into the room.

The song ended and suddenly the rhythmic beat of The Pussycat Dolls' song "Buttons" came on, raising the sexual tension of the room with its steady sensual beat, Snoop Dog's rap filling the air.

I watched in astonishment at Annie's compliance and obvious arousal as Brian backed away, pulling down his shorts in a single motion, his large cock springing free. Annie had not moved, her arms lifted above her head against the wall for support, oblivious to Brian's actions as he moved up to her, his hands now reaching for her hips.

I expected some objection from Annie, but instead stared flabbergasted as she spread her feet further apart, tilting her pelvis backwards—her actions clearly demonstrating her need. Brian wasted no time as his hips moved forward, his member moving between Annie's legs. Both Annie and Brian grunted in unison and I knew without any doubt his cock had easily entered her. I held my breath as his butt cheeks clenched, rhythmically thrusting his cock into my fiancée as his hands guided Annie's hips back and forth, fully impaling her.

As easily as Brian had entered her with his large size, Annie must have been extremely aroused as I watched, astonished and incredibly turned as Brian slowly fuck my fiancée, her hips thrusting in time to the song, Annie's body moving in unison to Brian's thrusts as she braced herself against the wall with her arms. I could not believe my ears hearing her grunting and gasping over the music as each of Brian's thrusts became faster and faster, Annie's hip movements eagerly accepting each thrust. Brian's hips started moving in rhythm to the song as Annie's ass responded in kind, meeting each plunge eagerly.

No longer unable to hold back, I pulled out my own cock, slowly stroking myself in rhythm to the song, so aroused at the sight before me.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers