Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers

"I can wait if you don't mind," she said alluringly, staring openly at the construction worker. Her gaze dropped to the worker's crotch in view of the window, feeling a thrill as she saw the large bulge in his pants, her own body responding to his obvious lust.

Annie's attention was pulled away by a commotion ahead as bulldozers and trucks began moving to clear the area. Where originally had only been a few workers cutting concrete, now a gathering of men were congregating along the road.

In sudden comprehension she realized the flagman calling ahead had alerted the other workers of the slut in the car and they were now lining up to get a look at her! Annie could think of nothing but sex as her pussy involuntarily clenched, feeling vagina getting wetter. She was acutely aware of her sensitive nipples pressing against the material of her top as the knowledge of being put on display to the entire construction crew coursed through her.

For the second time today she would be on exhibit before several strangers and her breath became shallow and fast at being in such a vulnerable position.

She thought about what the workers would see—the thin material of her outfit tightly pressed against her hardened nipples, the soft flesh of her breasts fully exposed--her shoulders and arms bare as was most of her torso. Even more shameless, her skirt pulled up to her hips like a sash freely exposing her pussy, the smell of sex permeating the inside of the car.

All thoughts of decency and shyness were gone as Annie's body oozed pure lust from her pores. Her mind fantasized being used, willingly accepting anything that may happen; so when the workers motioned for her to move her car forward, she did so without hesitation. Not unexpectedly, they waved for her to stop as she reached the crowd of workers, a bulldozer blocking her car.

Annie's breath was rapid and shallow knowing she was more revealed than before the truckers. Unlike the episode on the highway, these men were up-close-and-personal, the knowledge of them getting an unobstructed look at her body exciting her even more as she uncontrollably panted, lust overwhelming her.

Her window was still open as a few workers moved towards the car. One spoke up, his eyes glued to her body, his gaze clearly on her exposed crotch, "Sorry ma'am, you'll have to wait here a bit until we can move the dozer, he needs to finish what he's doing first, our apologies," he said.

All humiliation gone, Annie simply smiled, purposely looking at the construction worker's crotch as she said, "Oh I don't mind, it's rather exciting to watch." She smiled up at him, the leer on his face making it clear he knew what she had been looking at.

Annie was on fire. Her arousal and shallow breathing making her throat dry. Her car sitting still meant the air conditioner was not working well either. Even though her window and sunroof were open it was a warm enough day a sheen of perspiration was forming over her skin, making her shine.

Over the next few minutes, each worker took turns moving up to her car to make small talk with her as an excuse to get a look at her body. In return, she continued to flirt with them, allowing them to view her as her heart raced in excitement, her body in constant heat.

Through her cloud of lust she overheard one of the workers tell another how hot she was and her mind focused on his words, realizing how warm the day was and how dry her throat was. Looking in the passenger seat Annie saw the cooler containing the bottles of water Brian had given her and she felt her tongue yearn with thirst. Without thinking, she opened it and grabbed a bottle of water and started drinking it.

"How much more hornier can I get?" she reasoned. If the water was drugged, she was already headed home and although she might be continuously aroused, by the time the drug took effect she would be home.

Drinking the water quickly caused some to spill down her chin and she felt the cool liquid against her skin like icy fire. She gave a sharp intake of breath as the beads of water rolled down further between her breasts. Annie continued to drink, the cool liquid hitting her throat, running down her chin, dripping on her heated skin.

Glancing at the construction workers she almost laughed seeing them staring in awe at her as she gulped down the water before them. The visible bulges in their pants indicating they probably all were wishing to be a bottle of water. Knowing they were enjoying the view, Annie continued drinking, not stopping until the entire bottle was empty, her top dampened from the spilt drink and her perspiration.

Her body was in a continuous state of desire, the whole day's events doing nothing but keeping her perpetually turned on, her pussy slowly seeping her lust from her slit onto the car seat.

She continued sitting in the car for several minutes until everybody had gotten a good look at her and then she saw the bulldozer move backwards. Through the cloud of dust and haze of lust she saw the workers wave her past, one of them thanking her for being so patient. Annie smiled telling him the pleasure was all hers as they all smiled, her mind filled with images of being bent over her car and used relentlessly.

She could not believe she was actually disappointed all they had done was look at her as she pulled past the construction site, her body overcome with craving. She was almost ready to turn back, to get out of the car and let them have their way with her. She could not believe how she felt, how turned on she was. Her body was uncontrollable now, reaching beyond the point yesterday when she had begged Brian and William to fuck her, unashamedly exposing herself before them.

Giving the construction site one last look in her rearview mirror, Annie finally came to an exit onto the highway, her mind on nothing but sex as she headed south towards home. Her body was utterly aroused, every pore exuding sex as she realized she had to be fucked, to be used, to cum so badly until the lust was satiated.

She thought about the pool party tomorrow, knowing she could not wait that long on the chance of Brian's assumptions being true and Rick and gang using her. She thought about going back to Brian, knowing he wouldn't care about satisfying her desires. Bob was at work and would be going out with the guys afterwards, so that was a dead end. The want to feel a cock entering her, pulsing inside her was the only thing on her mind. Instead, she rationalized, she was doomed to spending the night alone, masturbating to curb some of the desire, but unable to completely quench it.

Trying to turn her thoughts away from sex, Annie attempted to focus on her surroundings. The windows were hazy and she suddenly noticed her car covered in concrete dust. The thought almost made her think of the construction workers again as she realized the inside of the car was flooded with the smell of sex. Again trying to move her thoughts away from sex, she put on her windshield washers to wipe the grit off her window, cursing as her windshield washers spurted a few squirts of fluid and died, her wipers smearing the now-damp dust like dough across her windshield. Realizing too late she should have had Bob refill her windshield washer fluid, she came to the conclusion the car needed to be washed.

Immediately her thoughts drifted to the call from the car wash, trying to ignore the pulsing within her vaginal canal at the thought of what she had been doing when they had phoned. Annie again refocused on getting her car cleaned. Her body flushed at the thought of the guys at the car wash and her previous exposure to them, knowing they would get an even better show in her current outfit as she felt her body unexpectedly tingle.

Glancing at the clock, Annie realized it was closing time for the car wash; however, she vaguely recalled them mentioning she could come by afterhours. Her mind made up to get her car cleaned, Annie turned off the exit, trying to obliterate the stray thoughts of more strangers ogling at her body clouding her better judgment.

A small voice in the back of Annie's mind screamed warning; however, her body was out of control, her lust overpowering any reason. She needed to focus on more mundane things, like getting her car washed. Even so, it was hard to ignore her racing pulse, her cunt aching with desire, or how sensitive her breasts were to the slightest shift of material her top made with each movement. It was as if there were two streams of consciousness in her head, one part knowing she would be exposing herself again to strangers; the other part convincing herself all that would happen would be her car washed, almost repeating it like a mantra as she pulled into the carwash entrance.

Annie saw a "Closed" sign at the front door; however, the garage doors of the wash line were still open and several cars were in the parking lot, indicating somebody was still on site. It was a little after 6:00pm, realizing the wash had just closed and wondered if she could get her car washed before anybody left.

Annie parked the car and got out, her bare ass sliding across the slimy car seat as she was brought to the realization of sitting in a pool of her and Brian's fluids leaked from her bare slit. Embarrassed to know the attendants at the car wash would see the cloudy pool of sex on her driver's seat, she grabbed a towel out of the back kept for emergencies and wiped down the seat. The cool air blew up her skirt on her exposed dampened ass as she tried to nonchalantly clean herself off as well in the public parking lot.

She looked at how dirty her car was, her mind thankfully redirected from carnal thoughts actually wanting to get it cleaned. Her mind resolved, she walked to the door, noticing her reflection in the glass—her long sandaled legs, her short skirt barely reaching below her ass, her body alluringly exposed by the small outfit. The outfit perfectly matched her tanned skin and she grinned knowing people would do a double-take thinking she was naked at first glance. She stared proudly at her athletic figure, fully on display as desire refueled her new-found need to be a slut, excitement running through her at her appearance.

Looking through the window into the main office, Annie saw the attendant from the other day who had her fill out the drawing form. Hesitantly she knocked on the glass door, seeing him look up, a thrill running through her body as his gaze did an obvious double-take. Recognition dawned on his face a few seconds later and he quickly moved to the door, unlocking it and opening it for her with a smile.

"Miss Johnson, what a pleasure to see you again," he said to her as she entered, his gaze unconsciously gliding up and down her body, her skin enjoying the sensation of being on exhibit. She noted a slight emphasis he placed on "seeing her" as her body responded to his maleness, goose bumps rising on her skin.

"Annie, please," she said to him, turning towards him, almost unconsciously sticking out her chest as his gaze lingered on the exposed flesh of her breasts barely contained by her top. "I was wondering if it was too late to get my car washed, I know I haven't called, but you said yesterday I could...uh...come any time," she said, her mind hesitating at the double entendre as her skin tingled seeing his lecherous grin.

Annie's gaze inspected the attendant as well, appreciating his good looks and how his tight coveralls did little to obscure the physique beneath.

"Of course," he said to her, smiling as he openly admired her body to her obvious delight. "We actually just closed, but I'm sure all the guys would be happy to get a...uh, I mean help you out," he said.

His correction was not lost upon Annie as her body flushed, her vaginal muscles clenching knowing he almost blurted out everybody wanting to see her. Her lust was in control as she answered him, "I was also hoping you could give me the...uhm...tour you mentioned too," she grinned mischievously.

At the time of his offer Annie's mind had been clouded with lust, her attention focused on the large black dildo moving in and out of her, on display before Brian and William; however, she knew they were interested in more than just her car. Recalling the week before, her body exposed to them in her wet shirt, she knew today's outfit was even more revealing.

"We'd be happy to satisfy anything you may wish for," he grinned at her, now obviously flirting with her.

Annie felt her face flush, her nipples hardening in response as she smiled at him. Handing him her car keys she told him she would love to see everything, mentioning the raffle and "special treatment" he offered over the phone.

Annie's inhibitions were nonexistent, the cumulating day's events--Brian using her, the truckers and construction workers gawking at her, and her continuous arousal throughout the day triggering her to think of only one thing, being totally used and satiating her lust. In her mind she reasoned the car wash was "safe," it could not be held against her, she was as much a stranger to them as they to her, and nobody—not Bob, Brian and William, or even Rick and the gang—would know about anything occurring, realizing she could do anything she wanted.

The attendant smiled and called on the intercom. After a minute another attendant appeared, his first reaction being to gawk at Annie's body, his eyes traveling up and down, a small grinning leer on his face as she did nothing to hide herself before him, meeting his stare fully with a smile. Taking the keys from the first attendant he again gave Annie's body a full leer before going out to take her car to the back for its cleaning.

As he was leaving, the desk attendant told him to get the open track ready and for everybody to be ready. Annie was uncertain what he meant as the other attendant openly laughed, blatantly glaring at Annie's body as her pulse rushed through her.

She was completely overcome over with lust; any small part of her mind comprehending it was a bad idea coming here in her current state completely gone. Her pussy was drenched as her lust coursed through her, knowing her body would be leered at by every guy there before her car was finished, wanting to receive more than just looks.

Her fantasies were getting the better of her as her reverie was broken by the attendant speaking, " How about that, um tour?" he said, his eyes moving up her body, pausing on her chest before meeting her gaze. "If you'd like we can even give you a ride," he smirked mischievously.

Annie felt her pulse quicken, her lust-filled mind interpreting his comment completely different at his comment as he explained they had set up a futon ride through the car wash on the same track automobiles went on. He went on to tell her how they would ride it once and a while to verify all parts of the car wash were working properly.

"It's quite an interesting experience," he grinned.

Asking her to follow him, they went through a long causeway lining the main area of the car wash, a large window opening to the track revealing large brushes, blowers, sprayers, and other equipment filling the sides of the alleyway where her car was being moved down. Annie saw several guys looking at her through the window as she felt her pulse quicken, imagining her previous display to them , her current state of lust again wanting much more.

The attendant explained the soap and chemicals used on the cars were completely safe, being the main selling point of their car wash--all cleaning agents were gentle enough to even be used in a bath.

A fine mist of water continuously sprayed down the corridor and by the time the attendant and Annie reached the other end, she was thoroughly wet, rivulets of water running down her cleavage sending shivers through her. Seeing her reflection in a pane of glass, Annie saw the material of her outfit was clinging tightly to her, not hiding anything to the imagination.

Arriving at the main entrance, the attendant pulled a series of levers and Annie saw a large cushioned futon move onto the tracks where a car would sit. Smiling at her, he told her if she were willing, she could see firsthand what it felt like for a car to go through the carwash. Annie briefly had thoughts of an old Cheech and Chong movie flash through her mind, them going through a car wash with the top down and full of soap suds.

"Although you might get a bit wet," he grinned at her.

In her lust-filled mind Annie wasn't sure if he were actually talking about the carwash or her current state of arousal.

Offering to lend her a pair of coveralls as he eyed her up and down he said, "We wouldn't want such a nice outfit to get ruined," he grinned.

All sense of decency was gone, Annie was full of lust as she looked at him fully and smiled. "If it's good enough for a bath, then no sense not treating it as such," she said. She was tired of playing games, her body knew what it wanted and she was no longer interested in the verbal repartee, wanting only to be used.

Before the attendant could say another word, Annie reached up and with a simple twist of her fingers, freed her breasts from the tight top, the wet material springing from her body and falling to the ground. The attendant stared at Annie's exposed breasts, at an obvious loss for words. She felt the beads of water running across her breasts with the exposed air as her pulse throbbed with longing.

Still smiling, her mind clouded only with the desire to feel a cock inside her, Annie walked up to him, pulling his head towards her and giving him a deep kiss, moaning as his tongue instinctively entered her mouth.

Annie was no longer in control of herself as the attendant's hands wrapped around her, his tongue probing her mouth, his hands freely wandering over her wet body. She groaned against his mouth has he massaged her ass, grinding her pussy against his leg in obvious need.

Annie gave in to the lust flowing through her as she pulled the attendant to the leather futon, pulling him down with her as his hands roamed over her legs, sliding up her bare hip and stomach, kneading her breasts.

She moaned in obvious enjoyment as she eagerly pulled down the zipper of his coveralls, delighted to see he was wearing nothing underneath as she ran her hands across his bare chest. Her hand moved lower and she took his hard member in her hand, slowly stroking it, knowing she had to have him inside of her...now.

Breaking the kiss, the attendant looked down at the sight before him, a hot, barely clad girl eagerly waiting for him. Annie could tell he was starting to have second thoughts as he started to say, "Miss Johnson, I think..."

Quickly interrupting him, Annie shouted, "Shut up and fuck me, I need you inside me! Then send me through the car wash, I want the whole treatment!" She reached down and unsnapped the fastening to her skirt, tossing it to the side with her top.

Annie knew the worker could not hold back as her naked body was fully displayed before him, her actions banishing any second thoughts he may have had. Without a word he quickly shed his coveralls, his hard cock sticking straight out as Annie laid on the futon mattress on the track, eagerly spreading her legs in open invitation to him.

The attendant knelt down between her legs, moving on top of her, his arms holding his body above her. Without hesitation Annie reached down, guiding his rock-hard cock to her wet pussy eager to accept his manhood as it entered her moist crevice. Her slit tingled excitedly as the cockhead pressed against it, easily sliding between her lips, lubricated from all her juices.

Annie let out an animal-like groan as her vaginal walls spread to accommodate the quick intrusion of a strange cock as the attendant's weight pressed firmly upon her as he began thrusting wildly into her.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers