Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

"Yeah, my mom drank the shit too you sick fuck...so yeah, she's probably getting it from dad at the bank right now," he said, slightly mollified. "Anyways, talk to your mom, pack, and get your ass over here so we can start planning for the week," he said, finally hanging up the phone.

Sitting back down, Brian turned on the television, again watching ESPN. I knew anything else concerning Annie would not happen until William arrived, regretting I had to go to work soon. I still couldn't believe what I heard—Annie being drugged, begging for sex, and all sorts of images running through my mind as I headed back to my car.

Still having half an hour before work, I decided to drive over to Annie's to see how she was, but when I got there her car was nowhere to be seen. Wondering where she was and recalling Brian's comments about her fucking anybody off the street, my mind fantasized a thousand scenarios as I wondered where she could be. I needed to know what happened the day before, so against my better judgment, used the key I had to her house and let myself in, running up to her room as quickly as possible.

I have previously described what occurred—Annie's arousal, her excitement at giving both Brian and William blowjobs, and her ultimate self debasement masturbating in front of them. I was so aroused reading about what happened I ended up cumming again, images of Annie laying across the table with a dildo inside her as she talked to me on the phone, Brian and William cumming on her chest, all creating a cacophony of erotic images in my mind.

Annie had still not gotten home by the time I finished and I had to get to work, so put her diary back after cleaning up. I quickly left and drove to work, wondering where Annie could be, my fantasies running rampant.

I was so preoccupied with what I had read Rick barely teased me the entire evening, doing little than saying how thrilled he was Annie and I would be going to the party. I tried to call Annie several times, getting her voicemail on the phone and wondering where she was, my mind drifting to her attire and how aroused she was and a thousand other fantasies. Eventually I gave up.

I did not find out until later what happened after she left Brian's house; however, to keep the story in sequence, I'll describe what happened as I read it in her diary later that week...

*********************

Annie sat in her car outside the Strauss' house for several minutes, her mind a flurry of thoughts and images. Her body ached with need, Brian's use of her only an appetizer to what it craved. It was as if the whole week's previous events had done nothing to satisfy her; she was more turned on than even yesterday when she displayed herself so unashamedly before Brian and William.

"What the hell is happening to me?" she thought, replaying the entire day's events in her head...

She had awoken in a complete state of arousal. Although not as intense as the day before—having curbed her needs with the monstrous dildo the guys had given her—there was still a yearning to be thoroughly fucked coursing through her body. Her skin tingled with desire, her breathing shallow, her heart beating fast, her pussy wet with longing; it was all she could do not to finger herself right then and there.

Getting out of bed she let out an involuntary gasp as the sheets slid across her skin as if electrified, the material caressing her seductively. Her nipples were hard and engorged with blood and as the sheet slid further across them Annie stifled a moan of need. In repeat to the day before, a shower did little to ease her longing, the rivulets of water sliding across her body like a lover's caress increasing her need. Drying off after the shower she elicited another moan as the towel moved across her sensitive skin.

"What is happening to me?" she again thought for the thousandth time.

One thing was certain, she needed to be fucked! Knowing Bob would be coming over she made up her mind and dressed in one of the sexier outfits she had bought with the boys—a small two-pieced beige set revealing more than it covered. Her body tingled at the thought of being on display for him. She was so worked up, she planned on letting Bob fuck her then and there, damn whatever the boys had told her.

By the time he arrived, she was aching with need and lust.

Then Mrs. Strauss called. It was as if a cold bucket of water was thrown on her as she listened to the urgency in Mrs. Strauss' voice, agreeing to meet her immediately. Her mind was so preoccupied she no longer thought about quelling her desire with Bob and quickly gave him a kiss and left for the Strauss' house.

Her mind was in turmoil wondering what Mrs. Strauss wanted. Had she found out about her use by the boys? Was she going to end every connection with Annie's family and personally berate her? What about her parents' loan with their bank? These thoughts and more were on her mind as she drove to the Strauss' house, fear of her indiscretions being discovered causing her to drive slower and slower as she worried about what would happen when she met with Mrs. Strauss.

Arriving at the house, she knocked on the door hesitantly, surprised when Brian answered the door. Although attempting to ignore Brian's lecherous stare on her, her blood quickened and she felt her heat rise before him.

Sitting in the car, another man's cum leaking out of her pussy and pooling beneath her ass on the vinyl seat, Annie thought about the last couple of hours' events—Brian stripping her, her body's immediate reaction to his touch, Mrs. Strauss asking her to stay at their house for a week, and ultimately Brian using her without any objection from her.

How could she have been such a willing participant? Not only had she let Brian strip her without saying a word, but had eagerly wanted him to use her. All she could think of was how the club music throbbed through her, igniting her passion. As soon as Brian began touching her, Annie's body awoke to such a state of desire and anticipation she did not even consider denying him from having his way with her.

How could she have stood there and let Brian fuck her—and worse yet, enjoy it? What was happening to her?

Annie sat in the car and took several deep breaths to gather her thoughts, acutely aware of Brian's cum oozing from her slit onto the car seat, the warm fluid pooling under her bare ass. She was still in a heightened state of desire, well lubricated, Brian's abuse of her doing little to ease her lust. She needed to cum, needed to be fucked.

Looking at the time she realized Bob would be going to work so would not get any relief; realizing it was going to be a long day. Annie needed to collect her thoughts, deciding to take a drive, something she often did when her mind was troubled, so started the car.

Immediately she let out a gasp as the small movement of starting the car caused the thin material of her top to slide across her hypersensitive nipples, as if a battery were charged on them.

She had no idea where to go, just that she needed to drive and try to overcome the intense feeling of lust flooding her pores. Getting on the freeway she headed towards the city, her thoughts reliving the events of the day over and over in her mind, her body feeding off her thoughts and remaining aroused.

Normally driving relaxed her; however, she was more than mentally troubled, she was physically aroused. Her whole body was flushed, heated with lust.

In an attempt to cool off, Annie turned on the air conditioner; however, the cold air blowing upon her only caused her skin to tingle and her nipples to harden further, becoming even more sensitive to the material of her top pressed tightly against her. Needing fresh air to clear her head, Annie opened the sunroof, the mixture of cold air from the air conditioner and breeze from the sunroof giving her some relief to the temperature extremes.

Paying no attention to where she was driving, her mind relived the past several days' events over and over. Driving was therapeutic, allowing her to sort her thoughts while focusing on the road, and Annie had often driven around town just to think. Her mind tried to rationalize why she was so aroused, allowing Brian to use her without any protest and what she was going to do about the boys' control over her.

Annie's reverie was suddenly broken by the loud noise of a semi truck beeping his horn next to her. Startled, Annie looked up through the sunroof seeing a trucker waving at her, a large smile on his face. She realized from his height in the truck and her opened sunroof he had a complete view of her body.

A few weeks ago Annie would have been embarrassed, clad in an outfit the boys called 'stripper clothes' being ogled on the highway by a strange trucker. She would have closed the sunroof, sped up the car, done anything to get away from being leered at by a complete stranger.

Now her body tingled with yearning, her nipples noticeably hardening further as she again became conscious of the wetness between her legs. Looking up again at the trucker staring at her body, want bolstering her nerve, Annie smiled and waved back, keeping her car's speed the same as the truck's by placing it on cruise control. The trucker beeped his loud horn again in appreciation as he waved and Annie saw him say something in his CB radio and then sped past her.

Her thoughts would have returned to her daydreaming; however, she saw another truck move up alongside her and she grinned, realizing the previous trucker had probably mentioned her on his CB radio. Her pulse quickened imagining the comments on the radio. Looking in her mirror she saw a line of trucks on the highway moving to the right-hand lane probably waiting to check her out!

Sure enough as the next truck pulled alongside her car, Annie glanced up seeing a large black trucker blatantly staring at her. Again smiling and waving, he honked his horn, watched her a few more minutes before speeding up, only to be replaced by another truck.

Annie's body tingled with need. Strange men openly gawking at her, her body displayed before them again awoke her body with need. Annie's breathing became shallow, her pulse quickening; again feeling the need to cum, to be used.

As the next truck pulled up, Annie again smiled and waved; however, this time she shifted her position so this trucker could get a better look at her, leaning her seat slightly back. His horn beeped several times in acknowledgement and appreciation.

This was completely unlike her, but her lust was in control as she continued to flirt with the passing truckers. At one point a trucker held up a piece of paper with the word 'more' written on it. Without thinking Annie reached up with her right hand and squeezed her breast, the sensation unexpectedly causing a moan to escape her mouth. Again the blowing of the loud horn showed the stranger's appreciation as the trucker sped up to let the next trucker have his turn.

Some truckers did little more than smile and wave; however, others were bolder, holding up their cell phones for her number or making motions mimicking a blow job as their hand moved back and forth in front of their face with their tongues sticking out their cheeks.

Instead of being ashamed or embarrassed, Annie became even more excited, her body enjoying the attention it was getting. She was completely caught up in the moment, no longer in control of her actions as she brazenly caressed her body for the truckers, the thrill of being on exhibit fueling her desire. She continued massaging her breasts—sometimes with one hand, other times with both hands, steering the car with her knees.

The truckers inevitably demanded more, holding up signs written with things like 'show your tits' and 'pull off at exit' and so forth. Unable to hold back any longer as the next trucker pulled up beside her, Annie's mind made a choice. Smiling and staring directly at the trucker through her sunroof, Annie moved her right hand up her thigh, not stopping until it was between her legs. Her head involuntarily leaned back and her mouth opened, a loud groan escaping her as her middle finger easily entered her slit, wet with her desire. The action almost caused her to drive off the road as the trucker laid upon his horn continuously in appreciation.

Annie eagerly fingered herself, caught up in her lust as her hips moved in response, trying to get off. More truckers passed; however, Annie barely noticed, her mind now lost in lust. She was barely able to drive as her fingers stroked her clit over and over.

Several minutes passed until Annie realized she would not be able to quench her desire simply by masturbating, her experiences earlier this week doing little to alleviate the fire within her. Sobering from the realization of no release for her pent up sexual tension, Annie took note of her surroundings, observing she was further from home than planned and almost downtown. Her lust had clouded her sense of time and surroundings while displayed unabashedly to the truckers. Deciding to turn around, she waved at the last trucker and closed her sunroof, much to their obvious dismay as she pulled off the next exit, smiling as she imagined their disappointment.

Annie was in an unfamiliar, run-down part of town, deciding to quickly get back on the highway and head south; however, she discovered there was no return ramp, having gotten off on a northbound-only exit. In addition, she could barely think so clouded with lust was her mind...she needed to get home. Sighing in exasperation, Annie attempted to drive parallel to the highway on side streets in the hopes of eventually finding an exit back on the freeway.

Left to her own thoughts again, Annie's pent up desire caused her mind to drift, a myriad of images of sex overcoming her as she once more became lost in a fog of arousal. Her previous manipulations had done nothing but ignite her passion further as her mind clouded in a haze of carnal hunger. Her body was alive with yearning, her skin tingling with need. Her mind thought of nothing but sex—the boys having their way with her, being gang-fucked in the mall, the taste and feel of Rick and the other guys' cocks in her mouth, the smell and sensation of cum across her body, strangers having their way with her.

She was losing control of herself as unquenchable lust filled her very soul, barely able to concentrate on keeping the car on the road. Driving was on autopilot as her thoughts were in turmoil keeping her body aroused.

Dimly through her mental fog of lust Annie noticed a construction sign; however, it was not until she almost drove upon the flagman did she come back to her surroundings. In her frame of mind, she focused more on noting the construction worker was a well-built black man, rather than the fact of him holding a stop sign. Quickly slowing down the car and pulling near him, Annie smiled in apology and waited, abstractedly watching the loud machinery ahead as construction workers cut up the concrete road with large saws and jackhammers, huge clouds of dust obscuring the road beyond.

Undistracted, Annie's mind still drifted to thoughts of her body being violated, thoughts of various exploitations by men keeping her body alive with lust. A movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention and she turned to look out the window. Annie felt her face flush—while at the same time her heart beat faster, the fabric of her top pressing on her sensitive nipples—seeing the flagman at the side of her car staring blatantly at her body through the window.

As with the truckers, weeks ago Annie would have been uncomfortable, but now her pussy moistened, her pulse quickening with her breath in response to the male attention. Without hesitation she rolled down the window, smiling at the flagman to his obvious pleasure.

As the hunky construction worker ogled at her through the window, Annie asked, "How long is the wait to get through?"

The construction worker's eyes blatantly continued to roam over her body until his gaze finally rested unashamedly on her chest as he answered her, "Sorry miss, we're trying to cut through to a waterline and it may be a bit if you don't mind waiting."

Again his eyes roamed over her body causing goose bumps to rise across her skin in delight as she smiled at him. Annie was well aware her body language was leading him on, the outline of her hard nipples readily visible by the thin top. She deliberately kept the window open and not missing the opportunity, the construction worker leaned into the window to make small chat. Annie knew he was only trying to get a full view of her body, unashamed and thrilled as his eyes again roved over her. He continued to talk about the weather as he openly inspected her, this time his gaze deliberately stopping at her lap.

Annie smiled at him, letting him know she knew he was checking her out and not minding. The man smiled, obviously enjoying the view as he opened his mouth to say something else, suddenly wrinkling his nose as his smile suddenly got larger.

Breaking the silence, he told her, "Let me call ahead and see if we can...uh...accommodate you."

Annie felt her body tingle at the worker's blatant lecherous stare. There was something in the tone of his voice as he leered at her body sending tingles through her, her mind imagining being used by construction workers. Almost reluctantly, he stepped away from the car, turning on his walkie-talkie.

Annie's juices were flowing freely within her, her shallow breathing betraying her desire. Glancing down to put her car in park, her eyes suddenly widened as she saw her skirt folded up to her waist, her pussy fully exposed. In shock she realized while masturbating to the truckers on the road, the material must have shifted. Annie felt her pulse throb through her body with the realization the construction worker had a complete view of her neatly shaved crotch, her legs parted abstractedly with an unhindered view of her dampened slit.

Too late to cover up now, her body relishing at the idea of a stranger seeing her so exposed, Annie kept her skirt as it was, putting her car in park. She was a slut, her mind reasoned, something the boys kept calling her, something the guys had accused her of from all her cock-teasing, and something Bob had asked her to be for ages; acceptance coming to her of the truth to the label.

Hearing the worker's voice over the noise of the construction, Annie strained her ears to listen. A few words came through the noise such as "fox" and "body." She again felt her body flush unmistakably hearing the word "slut" and something about a gauntlet as he glanced over at her smiling.

Turning off his radio he walked back to the car, his eyes again moving across her body like a physical caress as he told her, "Good news ma'am, we can get you past the main construction, but it is a bit stop and go as we move some equipment around." He again looked down to the seat, smiling seeing Annie's pussy still exposed.

The knowledge of him seeing her body on display, her skirt pulled up, caused Annie's pulse to race as her imagination continued thinking about sex. She gave him her most alluring smile as she shifted in her seat, the mixed wetness of her desire and Brian's leaked cum causing the cheeks of her ass to slither on the vinyl seat. Feeling the slimy texture, Annie's eyes widened as she glanced at the flagman, realizing the smell of sex was everywhere within the car, the comprehension coming to her of him undoubtedly smelling it when leaning in her window!

Her heart raced as her body involuntarily reacted to the knowledge of what the worker was thinking, her pussy becoming even more moistened. Unable to hold back any longer, Annie felt her body become alive as she again shifted in her seat. Looking deliberately at the worker, she slowly spread her knees, conscious of him now having a complete view of her pussy.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers