Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers

Annie was finally getting what she craved, the weight of a man upon her, a strange cock pumping inside her. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around him, her high heeled sandals digging into the back of his thighs as she pulled him deeper into her while he brazenly fucked her.

"Ungh...ungh...ungh!" Annie groaned with each thrust as the attendant slammed his cock fully into her. Her arms wrapped around him, pulling him into her body as much as possible, wanting him more than anything.

The attendant's hands clenched her ass cheeks, but other than that, he completely ignored her, satisfying his own desire, thrusting wildly into her. Annie was just a tool to him, the model-athletic physique of her body keeping his lust fueled as he used her relentlessly. This was not making love, this was not two people fucking, this was a complete use of her body and Annie relished it, anticipating each thrust, eagerly meeting it with her hips as he pumped into her.

"Oh God," the attendant moaned as Annie felt his body stiffen, his hips suddenly slamming between her legs as his cock began cumming inside her. She fell the hard member pulsing inside her as squirt after squirt of his orgasm was deposited inside her. He had not lasted long she realized, but if she had any indication of the other guys along the line, she was not concerned about not being satiated as she relished in the feeling of his manhood spasming, her pussy eagerly clenching on his twitching shaft within her.

She felt a momentary feeling of loss as he pulled out of her, and Annie looked down at his cock wet with her excitement. The attendant smiled and Annie knew she must be some sight—a naked woman with a model figure lying beneath him, her legs spread wide as his cum oozed from her freshly fucked pussy. She smiled back at him as he tried to regain his composure, almost laughing when he started talking about the car wash!

"Each station you go through has a sign describing the process of the wash. If you have any questions, there will be an attendant at each station to help you with the car wash process," he said, pressing a button giving her a small wave as the futon/seat/mat jerk.

Annie felt the futon-like seat vibrate wildly as it began to move along the track, her mind totally engulfed in lust, not caring what was about to happen to her, in fact, anxious for it. She still laid where the attendant had left her, her legs spread open, unable to move after the attendant's quick use of her. She was filled her with lust as her attention was brought to a sign suddenly lighting up beside her.

The presoak process consists of various buffered solutions and hot water sprayed in a gentle mist to soak the automobile and loosen any surface material. In addition to a surface wetting process, a jet spray is used to spray the tires and grill to loosen any road debris from the undercarriage.

Before she could finish reading the sign, her body was covered by a gentle mist of hot water, saturating her body. The water created small pools on her stomach, the mist forming beads of moisture quickly coalescing into rivulets and trickling down her body, caressing her skin like a lover. The feeling was more intimate and sensual than her shower and Annie moaned in delight, the warm water electrifying her as she slid her hands over her breasts. She leaned back, enjoying the sensation.

Suddenly jet sprays started shooting moisture from the sides as the tire sprayers slammed against the sides of her moving couch, the hot water splashing against her exposed pussy, causing it to tingle with desire as Annie's body moved down the carwash line fully displayed for anybody to see. Glancing ahead she saw a curtain of chemise strips swishing back and forth as her moving couch started going through it.

At the first touch of the velvety material on her body Annie let out another loud moan, the supple fabric caressing and gliding across her skin. She could not believe how soft it was, gently swishing over her naked body intimately as the bed-like apparatus continued moving slowly forward.

As Annie came through the chemise swishers her attention was brought to another sign lighting up:

The second process after removal of surface debris consists of a buffered foam soap sprayed upon the vehicle. The soap is allowed to soak upon the car for several minutes to loosen any oil or other debris before attendants manually scrub the body with soft chemise cloths. Once thoroughly rubbed down, the automobile finally passes through another chemise swisher curtain to clean off debris.

Immediately upon reading the sign, soft foam started raining down upon her body. The foam was a combination of white, red, and blue soaps like saving cream upon her body, the soft bubbles popping against her skin and causing it to tingle in delight. Annie slid her hands up her legs, enjoying the slick soapy sensation when suddenly she saw movement on both sides of the line, as two naked, dark-skinned men moved towards her smiling, holding a cloth in each hand.

Both men blatantly stared at her foam covered naked body as the futon stopped. Immediately one man climbed on her ride, kneeling down by her shoulder as Annie's gaze focused on his stiffening cock. He reached down and started massaging her breasts as Annie let out a loud groan, her nipples responding to the abrupt treatment, the soap allowing his hands so easily glide across her breasts. Meanwhile the other man started rubbing her smooth legs, causing another groan to escape from Annie's mouth. Without thinking Annie maneuvered herself to accommodate both men as she enjoyed the sensations of their hands caressing her.

She felt the man near her head shift. Looking up, her gaze immediately was drawn back to his hard cock sticking out in front of her face.

Smiling at her, the man said in Spanish, "Chupame la verga, prostituta!" as he waved his dick in her face.

Annie did not understand Spanish, but she knew what he wanted as his cock moved closer to press against her lips. Instinctively she opened her mouth, the strange cock sliding past her lips as she began sucking him in earnest, turning her body sideways, propped on her elbow for a better angle.

Her lips slid over his hard member as she started moving her head up and down his shaft and the man let out a groan, obviously enjoying her oral treatment as he muttered, "Si, chúpeme."

Annie moaned as she tasted the musky sweat of the man's cock, her tongue running across his head and up and down his shaft as he slowly thrust into her mouth. She felt his hands on her head as he guided her, moving further and further into her mouth until his balls started slapping against her cheek. Annie was lost in ecstasy as he moved in and out of her eager mouth.

The guy on her legs was not to be outdone as he said loudly, "Quiero follarte!"

Again Annie did not understand him; however, his meaning was clear as he raised her hips up, tilting her to her further on her side. Annie continued to suck the cock in her mouth, not losing a beat as she felt the other man's hands on her hip spreading her ass cheeks. Suddenly she had another strange cock enter her pussy as she let out a loud groan, the vibrations of her vocal cords obviously delighting the man now fucking her mouth.

Both men were mouthing out words in Spanish as Annie sucked one man, the other rapidly abusing her pussy. She heard some words several times, "chupa" coming from the man fucking her mouth while the other in her pussy said several things such as "puta" and "chingao" repeatedly.

Hands were all over her soap-slicked body, squeezing her breasts, caressing her ass while she was both orally and vaginally stimulated. One hand stayed on her wet hair guiding her head back and forth as the cock in Annie's mouth slid back and forth between her lips.

The man fucking her moved in rhythm to the man in front and Annie envisioned a long cock skewering her, entering her pussy and exiting her mouth, then alternating the other way, further increasing her lust. Her body was slick with foamy soap as she was screwed, relishing the feeling of being used.

Without warning the cock in her mouth slammed into her mouth, the man holding her head against him. Annie felt the cock spasm as the first spurt of cum hit the back of her throat, instinctively loosening her throat muscles to accept his orgasm as she started swallowing.

Annie's leg was raised as the other man began slamming into her pussy, his hands grasping her breasts as handles as he fucked her in earnest. Suddenly he let out a groan and she felt him also cumming inside her, unable to do anything more than groan as the man in her mouth continued to hold her head close to him, his cum leaking into her opened throat.

She moaned, knowing the vibrations running over the cock in her mouth was stimulating the man as she felt the other cock empty into her.

Then as quickly as they had arrived, they were gone. Annie fell forward on the futon, her breasts pressed against the leathery material as she felt her ass and back covered with more foam. She licked her lips, relishing the taste of semen as she swallowed the remnants of the man who had just fucked her mouth as the spray coursed over her.

Startling her, the futon began moving forward again and Annie turned to see another swishing of chemise cloth strips ahead of her. Once more the soft cloth coursed over her body, her skin alive with the sensations as it gently caressed her body as she passed through the curtain of cloth strips.

Another sigh lit up before her:

The third process entails a pressurized spray to remove the soap and loosened debris from the vehicle. In addition, wheel scrubbers position to clean the hubcaps and tires as the car moves down the wash line. The process is completed by another fresh water spray soaking.

Annie was startled as water shot against her body. The pressure was greater than her shower, but not painful as she realized it was pulsing like a massage. Moving onto her back, Annie moaned as the jet spray shot against her slit as she started fingering herself.

The spray massaged her breasts, her entire body, as she unabashedly continued to masturbate, oblivious to anybody watching, in need of coming after being used by the last three men.

Not caring about any decency, Annie raised her hips, positioning her pussy against one of the sprayers as she quivered with a small orgasm, the water spray alternating jets of pressure against her clit and pussy. Annie stayed poised in that position for a bit until she realized she was getting no release--she needed a cock inside her.

Turning forward, the jets of water hitting her breasts she moaned, the water massaged her skin relentlessly, keeping her in a continued state of arousal. Groaning, Annie closed her eyes, tilting her head back as she leaned back on her arms, letting the water caress her body vigorously.

Suddenly her eyes shot opened as she felt something slap against the sides of her body, seeing two spinning wheels of cloth against her sides. Annie groaned as the cloth slapped against her breasts, doing nothing but exciting her further, not believing it were possible to be further stimulated.

Just when she thought she could not bear it any longer, the wheels moved away, another stream of water gently spraying against her naked body, washing the soap and foam from her and her ride. Annie closed her eyes as the water sprayed her whole body, licking her lips as the moisture pooled on her. Behind her closed eyelids she saw another light, opening them to read the next sign as the futon passed by:

Stage four consists of a hot wax being applied to the automobile. Attendants use specialized scrubbing sponge gloves to work the wax into the vehicle's body, allowing the way to permeate even the smallest crevice and crease within the surface of the car.

Immediately Annie was covered at first what she thought was steam, until her body trembled realizing it was a soft spray of warmed wax covering her body. She looked down at her glistening breasts and legs, the hot sensation again awaking sensations of desire.

Out of her peripheral vision Annie saw movement, seeing two more naked men moving towards her, one from each side. She abstractedly realized they were not completely naked, seeing them both wearing cloth gloves as they moved towards her without a sound.

This time prepared, Annie smiled, turning on her hands and knees facing one man, her back end raised invitingly to the other approaching man. She felt the hot wax across the crack of her ass as the man near her head started literally petting her with his cloth-covered hands. At the first touch Annie groaned, the sensation incredible between the hot wax and the erotic aspect of being displayed between two naked men.

She felt the man's hands behind her slide up her legs to her hips, grasping firmly as she raised her ass, knowing what to expect. Not disappointed, Annie felt a cock slide easily into her pussy, lubricated by her lust and the wax and he started slamming against her, the "slap, slap, slap" of his body against her ass echoing in the car wash as he pumped her steadfastly. Annie grunted repeatedly as she moved her hips, meeting each thrust as she braced herself on her arms, the man slamming into her without any care for her comfort--much to Annie's delight.

The man in front of her was still caressing her back and breasts as she moaned in ecstasy, her body thrusting back vigorously, eagerly meeting each thrust of the man behind her as he used her.

Unable to hold herself any longer, Annie lowered herself down to her elbows, giving the man behind her even easier access to her vaginal canal as he used her roughly.

"Fuck she's so tight, even after Jose having his way with her," she heard behind her as the man slapped against her ass, his cock slamming into her faster than she could comprehend.

Groaning uncontrollably from the use of her and the man sliding his hands over her body, Annie suddenly was thrown forward as the man behind her slammed into her with all his weight, pinning her between him and the mat as she felt him spasming inside her.

"Fuck you are one hot bitch," she heard whispered in her ear as the man's full weight pressed her down, his cock emptying inside her.

"OK Jack, my turn," she heard above her, for a moment having forgotten the other man.

She felt the weigh shift off her as she laid there, letting out a small whimper as the cock in her pussy slid out of her.

"Don't worry beautiful," she heard above her, "I won't let that pussy stay empty."

Without looking Annie felt the other man lay on her, feeling his cock sliding up and down the crack of her ass. Annie let out a moan, raising her hips slightly in anticipation as she heard the man chuckle.

"Do you want something?" he asked. "You need to beg for it if you want it," she heard him chuckle.

"YES!" Annie yelled out, no inhibitions left, "please fuck me!"

Hearing and feeling the man laughing as he laid upon her, she wasn't left needing long as she felt his body move. She instinctively raised her hips and groaned, the cock entering her wet cunt. Annie gasped, feeling the cock being as wide as Brian or William's as it entered her.

She tried to raise herself to position herself better, but the man had other ideas. "Oh no, you lay there, I'm the one fucking you," he laughed.

Annie felt his legs move as he put them outside of her legs, clamping them together, pressing her legs together as he thrust into her. Her legs closed like a clamp, causing her pussy to squish tightly against the wide cock as the man continued fucking her.

Annie could do nothing but groan and moan, the man's weight holding her down as his legs clamped hers together. All she could feel was his weight and the cock slamming back and forth through her.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me!" Annie cried out, letting her body go limp as the man used her.

She laid there flaccidly, the man using her as she focused on the sensation of his cock spreading her vagina apart, only to close back as he pulled back, the feeling heighted from him clamping her legs together. He was moving faster and faster, taking the breath out of her as his body began slamming against her relentlessly and all Annie could do was yell for more.

Finally, at long last, the pent up frustration within Annie released as she came. Her pussy clamped down on the man's cock inside her as her whole body started shaking. She was cumming harder than she had ever cum in her life and her mind exploded in a kaleidoscope of colors as she gave into the feeling. She went completely limp as her orgasm coursed through her body, through her pores, the man inside her oblivious as he pounded continuously in and out of her tightened pussy as she tried to gain an awareness of her surroundings again.

Without warning the man on top of her slammed into her and she felt him emptying what felt like a quart of cum inside her. His cock twitched and spasmed inside her and Annie swore it felt as if she had a quart of liquid as he came and came inside her. Annie was still in the throes of her orgasm as her pussy instinctively milked his cock of any remaining fluids.

"You are one hot woman," he said as he moved off of her.

Her body entirely spent, Annie just laid on the futon, feeling cum running out of her pussy like a spilt gallon of milk. The hot wax continued to beat down on her as she was barely aware of the futon moving again down the track her body wracked with tiny orgasms.

Suddenly her eyes shot open as she felt what she thought were dozens of hands caressing her, seeing a spinning chemise wheel caressing her as she moved down the conveyer belt. She again closed her eyes, relishing the sensation. Behind her eyelids another sign lit up, but the sensation of the chemise brushes over her body and her earth shattering orgasm were too much as she laid back, enjoying the sensation.

Immediately she felt more pressurized water against her skin, realizing it was another rinse. Moving her hips, she groaned as another sprayer hit her pussy as she let the water wash her off. Her skin rippled with tiny orgasms as she tried to regain some composure.

Finally opening her eyes, she saw her skin glistening from the wax, wondering if it was safe even after what the attendant told her. Another sign caught her attention as it lit up, and this one she looked up to read:

The final stage before drying is a coat of polish to finish the wax. A pure glycerin is used to buff the body of the vehicle further bringing out the shine of the finish on the car.

Another fine mist sprayed her body, slick as oil as she felt it slithering across her body. Annie caressed her breasts, amazed as hot smooth the fluid was, covering her whole body in lubricant. She thought the wax had been silky, this was slicker than mineral oil as her entire body was encased in the fluid.

She was broken out of her reverie as a man sat next to her, smiling. "You ready for the next stage?" he grinned.

Annie smiled in response as she raised herself, motioning the naked man to lay down on the mat. Smiling at her in return, he laid down, his hard cock pointed straight in the air as Annie wasted no time straddling him, lowering herself onto his cock.

The man beneath her groaned as she started working her hips, amazed at how slick their bodies were from the glycerin spray. The cock inside her was long and slender, pressing against her cervix as she lowered her full weight onto him, riding him faster and faster, her excitement still coursing through her body. She started feeling the stirrings of another larger orgasm as she rode the cock beneath her.

Movement caught her eye as another man moved in front of her. This man was short, his cock at the perfect level aimed straight at her face. Looking up at his face, Annie eagerly took him in her mouth as she slowly moved back and forth between her lips, maintaining eye contact with him with each thrust.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers