Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

The sensation was incredible as Annie rode one cock, another sliding in and out of her mouth as she increased the pressure in her mouth, sucking the cock in it hungrily. She was in perfect synchronization as she closed her eyes, imagining one huge cock entering her cunt and exiting her mouth as the men remained motionless, letting her guide their members in and out of her.

She moaned around the hard dick in her mouth as she felt hands spread across her breasts, squeezing them as she leaned forward to accommodate the shorter man in front of her. She was in a sexual daze and it took her a bit of time before realizing the hands massaging her breasts were from behind her, not in front or below her as she felt a third man press against her back.

Annie felt the third man press against her back, his hard cock against her lower back, sliding across her well-lubricated skin. She felt the man beneath her grab her hips, guiding her back and forth on his dick as she wondered groaned, feeling the third man caressing her breasts.

The man in front of her finally moved, grabbing Annie's head as his hips began thrusting into her. At the same time, the man beneath her grabbed her hips, raising his in unison to the shorter man as they continued the rhythm of thrusts she had been maintaining.

Her mouth was full of the shorter man's cock while the man beneath her moved her hips up and down incessantly. She was no longer in control as one man held her head, pumping his dick in her mouth and the other moved her hips without her control as he pumped into her.

Annie let go, relishing the feeling. Suddenly she felt the smaller man move backwards; however, he held onto her head, keeping his dick in her mouth as she could do nothing but lean forward, to follow his body. She looked up at him but saw him looking behind her.

Her head locked in his hands, she could not turn, but she felt the man caressing her breasts move, feeling his dick slide down between the crack of her ass as he kneeled behind her. She felt his body lean against her and she didn't know what was going on as the man underneath her pulled her hips down on him and held her there, at the same time the man in her mouth moving his cock all the way into her and holding her face against him.

All to late she realized what was happening as she felt the head of the cock of the third man press against her asshole.

"Whth, wths!" she mouthed around the cock in her mouth; however, the shorter man grabbed her head preventing her from turning as his cock pressed the back of her throat.

Suddenly all her attention was focused on the pressure against her anus, the other two men not moving as the cock against her ass slowly pressed harder and harder.

"Nthhhh, inth, cthh," she mouthed around the dick in her mouth.

Annie realized she was well-lubricated by the glycerin as suddenly the cockhead on her ass entered her.

"Acth, gthd!" she groaned.

She thought the experience would be painful; however, Annie realized although different, it was not unpleasant as the man stayed still, her anus slowly expanding to accommodate the foreign anal intrusion.

Her body began to relax as it accommodated this new development and the man must have sensed it. She groaned again as he moved further into her, as she instinctively loosened her sphincter, her hips moving slightly back into him, the cock within her pussy sliding in unison to her movement. The man behind her reached around, grasping her breasts and with a fluid motion, began to move his cock fully into her.

Annie let out a groan around the cock in her mouth as all three men started moving, their cocks filling her completely.

Annie had never felt anything so erotic in her life. She had imagined anal sex, actually using a vibrator once to see what it would feel like, but this was totally different as she had a cock in her ass, one in her cunt, and one in her mouth. Her body was like a ragdoll as the men held her, moving her body like a marionette on strings as they started moving faster and faster.

Annie realized she felt the stirrings of another orgasm as she started moving her hips, eagerly accepting the thrusts into her ass and pussy, her head moving almost unconsciously over the cock in her mouth as she was probed and used in every hole imaginable. She gave into the sensation as she suddenly started shaking, another orgasm washing through her very soul. The man behind her must have sensed her release as he began slamming uncontrollably into her.

"Oh Christ, she's so fucking tight...I'm cumming!" he yelled and Annie suddenly felt the cock in her ass slam into her.

She groaned, feeling him cum inside her colon. She had once had an enema at the hospital but this was so much different, the pure sexual energy and tension of the moment causing her to lose control as she orgasmed over and over.

"Holy shit, she's like a firecracker!" she heard one of the men say as her body moved uncontrollably, all cocks in her sliding back and forth frenziedly as one orgasm after another wracked through her body.

She felt the man beneath her suddenly thrust up, knowing he was cumming as she eagerly rode him. Almost at the same time she felt the cock in her mouth erupt, eagerly swallowing the load of cum spaying across her throat.

Unable to hold herself any longer, Annie fell sideways, all the cocks leaving her at the same time as she laid on the futon, her body still twitching as orgasms poured through her. She was barely aware of the three men leaving her where she lay as the futon again moved forward. Another soft chemise swisher caressed her body and after her recent orgasms, her over-sensitized skin could do nothing but writhe uncontrollably as the cloth caressed her.

Immediately warm air began blowing down on her, and Annie realized she had reached the drying stage. The warm air felt good as she rolled onto her back, raising her knees and letting the warm air work its magic between her legs.

Her eyes opened when she felt a hand on her hand, and looking up she saw another man grinning at her as he moved her hand onto his cock, working her hand back and forth. Annie smiled and started jacking him off as another man moved to her other side. Without needing any prompting, Annie reached up with her other hand, jacking off two men at once as the warm air beat down on them.

A shadow loomed over her and Annie looked up, seeing a man standing between her legs. With just a smile as an indication of her presence, he lowered himself onto her, easily entering her gaping pussy.

Annie held onto the two cocks in her hands as the third man rode her, her body completely in acceptance of being used by any and all men. She closed her eyes, savoring the experience as the cock slid in and out of her pussy until she felt a shift on the futon.

Opening her eyes, she saw a fourth man straddling her chest as he moved his cock towards her face. Annie smiled as she opened her mouth, the cock sliding into her already abused mouth. He moved forward as she laid her head back, his hips moving his cock in and out of her mouth.

The man between her legs grabbed under her knees, pulling her legs around him as the man in her mouth moved forward. Annie could see him taking a position like he was doing push-ups as he literally began fucking her mouth.

Annie was unconsciously making choking sounds as the man fucked her mouth, the "Cak, cok, glach, glock," echoing through the car wash. Her only anchor was her grips on the two cocks in her hands as she somehow continued to stroke them.

The experience was surreal as Annie realized she was not in any control, just lying limply as one man fucked her cunt, another fucked her head, and she stroked two other cocks.

The sound of skin on skin, her hands slapping quickly up and down the other cocks, and the occasional "Gack, gack," gagging from the cock in her mouth were the only sounds in the garage as she let herself be used.

Soon the man fucking her was cumming as she continued to lay on the mat, letting him deposit his load into her. She felt him pull out of her and leave; however, she could not see, as the man in her mouth was almost slamming his hips into her face as he fucked her mouth. Annie felt another cock against her pussy as she realized somebody else was now entering her, using her without even knowing who it was.

Annie could do nothing more than lay there, the cock in her mouth keeping her in place as her pussy was used relentlessly.

Soon the main inside her pussy emptied into her and pulled out. At the same time she felt the cock in her left hand move away, soon to feel another cock enter her pussy, realizing it was probably the guy she had been stroking. She was fairly confident as he came quickly. He was soon replaced by the guy on her right as she could do little but gag against the cock continuously slamming into her throat.

Soon she felt the cock in her pussy spasm inside her and move away. She finally was granted her breathing as the man over her face stood up. Smiling down at her, Annie realized she must be a sight, her hands splayed out from her sides, laying with her legs spread, cum from several men leaking out of her, her face covered with her saliva from his use of her mouth.

"Time for sloppy...what is it, tenths? Twelfths?" he laughed. Annie just laid there as he entered her, fucking her even more vigorously than he had her mouth.

Surprisingly he lasted longer than anybody else, considering he had fucked her mouth the entire time and was obviously aroused. Annie realized she was getting turned on again as she lifted her legs, wrapping them and her arms around the man, fucking him back as vigorously as he was fucking. Finally she felt her vaginal muscles clamp down in orgasm, the man thrusting one final time into her as he came deeply into her at almost the same time.

He laid on her a few minutes as they both came down from their respective orgasms, then the man slid out of her and stood up, leaving her lie there.

Annie was not sure how long she laid there until she felt somebody kneeling next to her. Opening her eyes, she looked up at the original attendant.

"Are you all right?" he asked, a bit worriedly.

Annie could only smile and say "Doing wonderful."

He helped her to her feet, wrapping a terrycloth robe around her.

"You're not upset?" he asked.

"No, it was fantastic," Annie said truthfully, realizing she had enjoyed the whole experience.

"I was worried there for a bit, I didn't know Frank was going to, well, that all three were..." he trailed off.

"No, it was fantastic," she admitted.

The attendant walked her to her car as she slowly got in, feeling her body exhausted, hoping she could get home before passing out from physical exhaustion.

Before she left, the attendant handed her a video cassette. Looking up at him questioningly, he explained. "We have a security camera on a track system that follows each car in case there are any problems. I thought you may want a little memento of your tour," he smiled.

Annie smiled back as she started the car, realizing it was cleaned both inside and out, absurdly wondering if her car had as much fun as she did with the carwash as she made her way home and straight to bed.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers