All Comments on 'Anniversary Gift'

by PerilEyes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Close

Close, but no cigar. You wove a sexy tale, but I just could not get into it because Mike's reactions were not believable. Maybe you could have set up some doubts that Mike had, or something. Thanks though for your creativity.

PoissonSurLaLunePoissonSurLaLuneover 12 years ago
Good, Could Have Been Better

I agree with the last poster that this story missed some psychological notes with Mike. I mean, a marriage is more than just a sexual relationship and the way Mike acts like Lyna doesn't even matter because of one good fuck rings hollow (and especially how he seems fine with it destroying his social life). On the other hand, I REALLY enjoyed seeing Peta lord it over poor Lyna and actually wished more had been done with Lyna's debasement.

The prose and sex were both strong, but the author sometimes told rather than showed a bit too too much like when we're told that Peta is, in fact, in the moral wrong. I kinda had pieced that together already ^-^.

I see the author is a fan of seducedHylas, and if you like this story you should check him out too. Also, a story called "He's Mine" by Couture might be right up your alley!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More of the end

Would love to see more of Lyna's suffering. Peta is definitely capable of doing so. That part was the best. Mike's seduction could be made a bit more complex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
close

I like stories like this. The sex was hot and the villianness was deliciously evil. But the guy was just too unbelieveable. Have him put up a bit more of a fight next time. But its still a great story. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A warning

THIS IS FICTION.

Reality would be Peta lying on the ground out side the front door with the imprint of Mike's foot on her ass.

I know a woman who was as daft as Peta. Neither I nor my friend she also tried it on with found her anything but a moron.

Men, I mean REAL men just are not that stupid.

Once a sadist always a sadist, and who would want to spend there life with someone like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow, really poorly written...are these characters for real, or just 2D facsimiles?

bloodandsandbloodandsandabout 5 years ago
horrible

They deserved to rot. Petra is the worst kind of whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very ugly story

A real turn off.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

Ugh. No redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a bitchiest best friend she had. Give her big karma. Let her child or children got contagious disease as payment for destroying Lyna's marriage. I hate cheating stories and novels as you know. Give justice to Lyna. Let the ex-bitch best friend having sufferings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous