Another Secret of Witchcraft 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me! Show me!" the bouncer squealed.

Just then, Andrea appeared in the open doorway. "You were supposed to meet at the house," she scolded.

"Help us!"

"You have it in hand, I see," Andrea deadpanned.

"Oh my god! oh my god! It's so cute. Touch it! Touch it," the bouncing sister squeaked.

"Oh, but she's right. We can't really tell if he's soft. Don't you like us?" Livonia displayed hurt puppy eyes.

"Show 'em how big it gets," Andrea suggested while studying her black fingernail polish up close. "Don't disappoint your fans!"

"Please! Please!" The bouncy one seemed ready to have a stroke.

"Why don't you tickle him," Andrea said to nobody in particular.

Soon, Elfman was half naked wrestling with four pretty girls while a fifth sister bounced on her toes and Andrea kept score. The inevitable happened, and the wrestling died down. The girls leaned away. "That's it?" Livonia scowled.

"You Lying Bitch!" Livonia turned red and grumbled at Andrea.

"Not - B - itch," Andrea corrected with exaggerated enunciation. "It's Witch."

"That's not it! Tickle him some more!" The bouncer retained some hope.

"Do, that," Andrea deadpanned. Her finger nail polish captivated her attention again. She covered her mouth for a yawn." The tickling resumed, but his cock stayed the same erect dimensions as before.

In a few moments, Livonia said, "Come on sisters. We've been played. I've never been so disappointed in my life."

One of the girls pushed Andrea rudely on the way out. Someone shouted, "Show's over!"

Andrea waited for the girls to pass out of sight down the corridor. Then she stepped inside Elfman's room and closed the door behind her. Elfman heard the lock click into place.

Elfman panted with a thousand emotions warring for first place in the shame race.

"Now it's time for after-care," Andrea explained as she lay on the floor and positioned her mouth over the target.

Elfman's mind went completely blank for the minute or so it took him to cum in Andrea's mouth. She swallowed, and they both collapsed limp on the floor. As Elfman started to catch his breath, he wheezed, "I've never had a blow job before."

"I've never given one before." It was mostly true.

"You are amazing!"

"I know."

They both giggled.

"What was that all about," Elfman wondered aloud?

"The look on your face - you were about to cry. How was it? Was it everything you imagined?"

"How did you do this? How could you do this?"

"Do you want to forget?"

"Noooooo... will they remember?"

"Want them too?"

"Please, god, no!"

"Then you'd better get me off! You know how it works."

"How?"

"You just lay right there." The Cheshire Cat smile reappeared. Andrea lifted her short black skirt to expose her honey pot and sat right on his face. She was on her knees facing his feet with his ears between her ankles. "Better make it a big one", Andrea advised. "You don't want to take any chances."

Andrea bucked on his face with abandon. It some point, the roommate opened the door and shut it again immediately. "I'm close," Andrea whispered. "You know what to do. Don't you dare move your tongue."

Rocking gently, Andrea savored a pretty good little orgasm. It was no toe curler, but she thought the spell might work.

"Ahhh," she said when she collapsed and saw that his face was covered in bright red blood.

"I Thunk Woo Brok my nooos."

"You have to make some sacrifices if you want to play the magic game."

When they were both calm again, Andrea restated her question. "Do you want to remember any of this?"

"Can I pick and choose which parts?"

"No."

"I'd like to remember then."

"I'll take that as a compliment." she smirked.

Later, when they scandalously showered together in the communal bathroom for Elfman's floor, Andrea cleaned him up. "You've faced your fear. Was it your greatest fear? How do you feel?"

"Sometime, you have to tell me how you made all that happen."

"Surprising little witchcraft was involved," she lied. "It turns out, I can wield bitch-craft too."

12