Anthony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She learned fast. He moved a little closer to her. "Ask permission." He said.

She took a halting breath then said quietly, "Anthony, may I suck your cock?"

He smiled and touched his cock to her lips as an answer.

Her hands touched him first. He let out a deep breath, God how he had waited for her touch.

He felt as her lips slowly kissed up his shaft, getting him slightly wet, getting him painfully hot. She raised her eyes to him as she got to his head. She waited, smiled a little, then pushed an astounding amount of him inside her mouth. Her eyes were closed, then he closed his and all that was real at that moment were her tongue and the miraculous things she was doing to the underside of his cock.

His hands held back her hair, gently directing her speed and depth. She had an incredible mouth.

He felt as one of her hands gently massaged his balls as the other went up and down in beat with her mouth. She was getting more and more of him inside her mouth, working her way down quickly then pulling slowly up.

"Good girl." He whispered and he felt her moan around his cock. He stopped her and helped her up. He spun her around to the bed and lay on top of her small body.

With one hand he held her arms above her head as with the other he started touching her nipple. He played with it gently until he could no longer take it and he leaned down, covering her small nipple with his mouth, biting and sucking and flicking it mercilessly with his tongue. She was whimpering and withering underneath him, begging him to touch her, to relieve her.

His mouth stayed where it was but his hand once again made it's way to her pulsing insides. She was so tight, two of his long fingers barely fit, but he didn't stop. She opened her legs wider for him, moaning in ecstasy, begging to quench her burning desire.

"Tell me now baby, where do you want my tongue?" He whispered as he kissed her stomach, biting her as he worked his way down.

She moaned loader. "Please..." Was all she said.

"Please what?" he worked his fingers a little deeper causing her to arch her back. His mouth was already at her bare outer pussy. His hand that had left her arms was now on her hip, guiding her a little closer to him.

"Keep your arms above your head Jule and tell me... where do you want my tongue?" he asked, hearing her moan once again.

"On my pussy..." she finally said. "Lick me, something, anything, I beg you."

He smiled, smelling her intoxicating sex. She was so wet already he could have taken her without a problem. But he didn't. Instead he let his tongue work just a little above her hole. Her body instantly responded, her hips pushed up in his direction and her legs spread even wider.

"Oh God..." she moaned, louder and louder as his tongue finally touched her clit. He was very gentle, applying a little more pressure only every few seconds, letting her get used to him. His fingers, still inside her, could feel her tense up and he pulled completely away, not letting any part of him touch her.

She groaned in protest, her eyes searching for him in her desperate passion, her arms still above her head... he had never seen anyone look so sexy. But he did not smile. Both his hands gripped her hips and steadied her. "You're not allowed to cum without my permission Juliette."

She moaned as a shudder passed through her body and her eyes closed. "Please... Please Anthony..."

"No." he said simply and he noticed her fight to calm her breathing. She didn't even try to protest his order. That just made him unquenchably hotter.

After a minute he slipped his fingers back inside her and his tongue went back to her clit. Though he could feel her body trying to regain control, she was still moaning and close to coming in what seemed like a few seconds.

"Ask permission." He whispered as her hips yet again pushed up to him.

"Please Anthony..."

"Please what?"

She gasped as he bit her sensitive upper pussy mound.

"Let me cum Anthony..." he let her beg a bit more. "Anthony..." she moaned. "Please!"

He waited another few seconds before he said a low "No." and she cried out in frustration. Her pussy was pulsing, his fingers this time only froze inside her as his mouth stayed, breathing hotly on the most sensitive part of her body.

She somehow managed to calm herself down yet again and he marveled at her control. She was still withering, still painfully hot, her muscles tightening with the effort.

He again touched his mouth to her clit, refusing her pending orgasm every time until it was less than ten seconds of his mouth being on her before he had to pull away to let her calm down. It was then that he slipped on a condom and finally allowed his cock to be in the one place on earth it wanted to be.

She cried out clutching his arms and biting down on his shoulder as he entered her wet and incredibly tight pussy. God, she felt amazing. He could feel every inch of his painfully hard cock slip into her. He gave her a few seconds to get used to his girth and when her grip on him lessened just a little, he pulled almost all the way out then pushed himself back in, hard. She cried out, her quivering, tense body heavenly underneath him.

He started fucking her harder, his sole purpose surrounding his making her moan those delicious moans for him. His cock roughly slapped into her, her insides cradling his every cell.

He held one of her legs up against his shoulder, spreading her even wider for him. She was pushing up to him, clinging to the sheets above her head, her face marking the signs of painful ecstasy.

It was only a few seconds later that she somehow managed to gasp out, "Anthony, please let me cum."

He wasn't ready yet and he wanted the two of them to cum together. He smiled at her, but shook his head. "Not yet my girl."

She covered her eyes, he thought, almost crying with the effort. He slowed down a little to let her compose herself and leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth. Her arms clutched his head, bringing his mouth down harder. He bit her hard and told her in a deep voice to keep her arms above her head. She complied immediately. God, she was driving him crazy.

He kissed up her neck and stopped millimeters from her lips. The two of them looked at each other as he continued to rock deep inside her. She was breathing hard, her arms were gripping the pillow above her head and he let both her legs wrap around him.

She lifted her head very lightly, trying to kiss him but he moved back just a little, smiling.

"Will you kiss me Anthony?" she whispered, her breathing calmed only a little.

He, panting above her, moved her hair away from her face. "Is that what you want Jule?"

"Yes." She held her head up a little closer to him. "Yes that is exactly what I want."

He kissed her, letting his tongue intertwine with hers, touching her, bringing her close once again. "Now cum for me Jule." He groaned into her mouth as he almost instantly felt her tense up, finally letting her orgasm sweep through her. Her insides gripped him impossibly tighter, pulsing and pulling him to his unbearably powerful finish.

"Fuck Jule..." he groaned into her neck as she clutched him with her legs, her pussy and arms. She was whimpering, clenching and unclenching her muscles bringing him more and more pleasure. He was feeling things with her had never felt before.

"Anthony oh God I can't..." she moaned as he flexed himself inside her.

"Shh..." He whispered softly and held her against him.

He kissed her and kissed her, incapable of having enough of her. "Oh baby..." he whispered to her. "You're amazing."'

"Sweet Jesus Anthony what are you doing to me?"

He chuckled, but whatever it was, he didn't stop.

"Do you feel that?" he whispered huskily in her ear as he again flexed inside of her. "That's what you do to me."

She groaned and arched her back.

After lying still for a few minutes he finally pulled out of her, discarded the condom and came back to lie next to her.

He propped himself up on his elbow and looked at her, feeling rather proud of himself. Though far from the first girl he had seen fully satisfied, no one's reaction was felt quite as strongly as hers.

"I didn't know," she said with a growing smile, "That sex felt like that."

He laughed and she opened her eyes to look at him. His amused expression making her smile even wider.

"You are wonderful for my ego." He put a calming hand on her still trembling lower stomach.

"I don't care about your ego as long as you do that to me again."

"I'm afraid my darling, I can't move my body." That was a lie, just the thought of her groaning underneath him once again made his heart beat faster and his blood flow down to his still not fully softened member.

She smiled at him. "Well maybe not now in that case." She turned to him and her fingers gently played with the hairs on his chest. "Will you stay?" she asked after a few seconds.

"What a stupid question." He shook his head and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her and moving her body above his.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
DarlaJeanneDarlaJeannealmost 12 years ago
Love it!!

enjoying the story.....a very erotic fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ask permission?

Too controlling and manipulative.

angeltaggangeltaggalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Very well written! Love this story so far. Love the characters!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Anthony Series Info

Similar Stories

Collared Ch. 01 Full Figured college girl meets tall, dark, and HOT.in NonHuman
Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 01 A young half-blood is inspected for marriage.in NonHuman
Shifting Hearts He had no idea the one he hated so much, was his mate.in NonHuman
Stealing My Heart A small crime leads to more.in NonHuman
Destined To Be April runs from her husband Mark.in Romance
More Stories