All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 39'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
john1946john1946over 13 years ago
Still Great

This story just keeps continuing on as well as at the beginning. Such a pleasure to read. We both enjoyed the information on 'Swinging". It is pretty right on. After running a swing club for years, it was very close to the info sheet that we gave to people and had posted. Sounds like you did your homework on this one.......or have really been there. Even after 30 plus years, it's a great lifestyle that we very much enjoy. Look forward to the next chapters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Just an observation of my own; For most people, their life style wouldn't be conceivable

It isn't the sex that I'm referring to. It's the wealth of Scott, with buying 9 new cars, and paying cash for them is something that most people don't do. Even thinking of making an offer on an $800,000 property, just because it's across the street, and unoccupied, isn't in most peoples league either.

I know that Scott is supposed to be very wealthy, and is fun to read about, but it's just hard to believe that anyone has that much money and isn't a crooked lawyer.

The story still has lots of hot sex and erotic situations, and is well edited.

As always, a lot of descriptive and vivid background information is written into the story, which paints a good picture of what their house will be like after the remodel.

The story did seem to drag just a little , but not enough to take anything away from the concept of the whole story.

Thanks for the good chapter.

mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
Some minor points

What happened to MC's date with Gloria? Corinne's evening? You're teasing us by Hazel's yo-yoing. WHO bought cars for Kim and Gwen? Maybe Lauren and Scott are going a tad too fast.

So Carol is an active member of the conspiracy, interesting! Just to be different I hope Anne Warren is happily married with at least one son. They could have family fun to be consistent.

When does V have time for Corinne? They need to discuss MC's tuition and fees. The foundation's first scholarship grant?

Lauren has got to have some game assignments coming up. Either post season volleyball or beginning of basketball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When Scott will do the daughters!!!

It is an excellent erotic novel . You are a good writer but we asked

When Scott will do the daughters!!! ?. It is not clear why threre are

limitation in such a very libarated socity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What happened to Hazel?

Why did Hazel suddenly change her mind? This makes no sense at all. I know that she is somewhat afraid to get involved with Scott, but she has said that she was willing to let him play with her, and has somewhat made the commitment to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Why did you stop writing in the first person? Stop what you are doing and go back and fix this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn your day job!

I was following this series until 6 months ago, when I lost track of it. I've just found it again, but there are so many characters that I'm having trouble getting back into the story. I need a list of characters and how they got into the story.

It's a great story, just a bit difficult to follow because of its serial nature.

gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
The cast list is getting a little out of hand.

We seem to be getting at least one new character every chapter, sometimes several. Trying to follow the minor characters is a little distracting, and not really necessary most of the time. Also, the day by day progression of the story is making it hard to process some of the details. Information overload can be frustrating at times.

A couple of little editorial quibbles as well; "desert" is a terrain type, not food. I think you've used "dessert" once in the entire story so far. Out of place quotation marks are also rampant, sometimes interfering with dialog coherency.

I do like the main story, and the primary characters. I think some of the side players should have separate stories, rather than cluttering up this one. The massive cast has led to some of the characters being shortchanged (Cindy, especially).

texcavemantexcavemanalmost 9 years ago
is this a lesson

In how to spend $250 mil in record time? And, what kind of banking business do they have that BoA or Citi would want that seems to be profitable but only worth $260 mil? I assume most of Scotts wealth comes from his investment but he is now willing to let an untested person manage his money? Someone who decided to drive a limo instead of putting her education to work?

i know this is fiction/fantasy and yes the sex scenes are enticing but the story is stretching imagination. A protagonist who is divorced and not had contact let alone hetero sex in years is now o SUPERSTUD and has the ability to change women from man haters to groveling at his crotch, so to speak, lol.

I do find this tale fascinating just to see how SUPERSTUD moves on to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous