All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 46'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Black_MarvinBlack_Marvinabout 13 years ago
More Chapters- Faster.

This chapter is quite different than the others in that it showed the first times that characters really turned down having sex (with the possible exception of Hazel, who finally seems to be coming closer to ending that hangup - a relief). But it also showed a keen sense of reality to the extent that life, for all of the characters involved, is not all about sex, but about emotion and its attachment to the lives of each person involved. It may seem odd that Carol, who had enjoyed a long standing relationship with Jack, decided that she didn't want to be intimate with him because of her committment to Veronica and Scott, but it showed that there are real, genuine feelings between the three. And Corrine, even after being intimate with the Appletons, was apprehensive about Dave. Also, it was wonderful to see that he was supportive and accepting of her feelings. And it proves that good things do come to those who wait.

I was happy to see Chapters 45 and 46 coming so close together. I understand that you have other things to do in life, but please try to keep the chapters coming as quickly as possible. I love this story!

mbaabdmbaabdabout 13 years ago
Chapt 46 a pleasant surprise

That is, in the timing of its release to us. You broke up a second big date! Disappointed, but Veronica steps into the breach with an idea to include Em and Hazel. Good idea. I do share Scott's skepticism about Hazel's progress, although she was certainly willing in the last chapter. Joy comes on strong! Good for Corinne that Dave listens. There needs to be a context where Corinne can meet Evie. So what are Evie and Alyssa doing?;). What is Ashley doing Saturday night?

Keep the story going please. Love it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Another great chapter

Some really heavy thoughts about relationships, and how some look at the swinging lifestyle.

The author has put another perspective in the feelings that can come from having an open marriage.

Something to think about.

Thanks for the good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more please

Have just finished reading all 46 instalments, many thanks for many hours of reading, can we have some more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
An Engaging Story

Thanks to a recommendation from friends I met while on vacation. I discovered the story last month. Love it and the interplay between characters and how you have developed the plot. I second the prior poster who cries for many more chapters. My wife normally cares little for these stories but she too likes it which says much to me about the story. Thank you for writing the story, for your skill and imagination. Keep up the good work. Oh, that it is set in my home area is another element that I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER

you are wrighting a great book. BUT please do NOT add any more carectors. it is to the point where i need a crib sheet to know who is who.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice story line...

I have enjoyed the story from start to finish so far and look forward to more. There are quite a few characters to follow and sub-plots but overall nicely done. LOL, leave a few more typos for those of us who are literary editors. It'll drive them crazy and get more comments and notice. Good Luck!

Cowboy2kewl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
did someone die ??

It's been 3 months since the last episode ... any idea when you might finish this and get to the "Point" of it ... ie- the wedding night with your girls ?? And PLEASE STOP adding new people ! I need a score card to figure out who is who and that takes away from the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I have missed this series for some reason

An I'm just caching up.

As always a great chapter, and written with a lot of emotion, and felt by this reader.

Thanks for he read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please finish this story

please we want to know what happens with the Appletons

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous