All Comments on 'Archaeology Research Yields Ch. 02'

by weswayland

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hellz Yeah!

Loving this so far! Chapters are a little short, but great read. I could see Wes instead of using his new found "cheat codes" to get Katie to bring other women to him and he ensnaring them easily. Sort of using her as his personal pimp! Just a thought.

Overall, great start to a naughty story with lots of promising avenues to search!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good, but short. The idea of using pavlovian techniques to train her is a good one, but it seemed rushed on her part. I love the idea, though.

Keep the chapters coming. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please make these longer, they are fun to read but are over far too soon.

middlejohn16middlejohn16about 11 years ago
Calm down!

indeed

You need to chill out and just let it flow, your flying through this like your on a deadline or something. i enjoy your enthusiasm but it would work out better if you take 2 months and make it a nice read rather then flying through it to get more written. take it easy and don't push yourself, its not a race.

~john

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Slow down

The start and concept is goood, but you seem to be in a big hurry. Take your time and lay the story out properly. Personally I would like to see a milder approach. Domination and all that is good, but the dialogue and lines could have been performed differently.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
Slow it Down

Remember they are on an Island with others and if he wants to try this on others he should wait until the Dig is Over. in the mean time he can Continue the Training.

and have his Pet Suggest "new" Pets for him to Conquer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to fast

like others have said slow down the training, make her try to avoid him. make her start to fight back

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous