Arrogant Mother-In-Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda looked at Adrian and wanted to say. "No way." but she was too exhausted.

Adrian smiled, "From now on you will now be doing what I want. You will continue to live the high life with Ryan but whenever Ryan is away on business I will be using your services for my own pleasure and, when required, you will be helping me with my businesses ventures."

He then moved back to his dominant position over her and thrust his cock back into her very wet hole.

While he was grinding away at her fanny he just smiled and said," Amanda you will get used to your new role as my Personal Support and Hospitality Director. You will have these nice little holes available whenever I want them."

Amanda again loved the cock she was getting and after a few minutes she nodded her consent. Amanda accepted that like Jane she would now be an addict to Big Black Cocks.

Part 4 :- Amanda jets off to Turkey with Adrian as a whole new world opens up to her.

12