All Comments on 'Arrow of Cupid Ch. 02'

by Enzian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JailJailover 19 years ago
Awesome Anal

A cornucopia of emotions and sexual pleasure rolled into one. A wonderful Chapter 2, to an already magnificent love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love is great!

Thank you for a beautiful story. I felt like I was reading the story of my own love life as it desrcribes exactly how things are with me and the love of my life even down to the anal sex. It isn't just about f**king it is making love on all levels and sharing the most intimate times one can. It wasn't until I found my lovely man 8 months ago that I realised what making love was. I do now and there is a big difference between that and having sex.

Nice to read a story that shows a relationship that respects both partners and the love they share. :-)

~hellbaby~~hellbaby~over 19 years ago
Hot but Gentle

I like the soft touch in the story,it's sexy and nice to see a more intimate look,rather than hard fast pounding and thrusting buttsex.

greeneyeredheadgreeneyeredheadover 19 years ago
brilliant

Enz - You know I loved it. You know that Jamie and Patti resonate for me. Thank you for sharing and encouraging some of us others to write our bits of lovely filth :)

Green

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

This is the best story I've read anywhere on this site! Great work, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If This Isn't Love What Is

I loved this story, a tender loving way to present anal sex, if everyone could experience something like this just once in this life..."What a wondeful world this would be."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great, but..

i ADORE your two stories. i just wish it wasnt so easy for her to orgasam. god knows i cant cum at the drop of a hat.

Prolonged_Debut10AProlonged_Debut10Aabout 3 years ago
Another masterpiece

However, I did find two typographical errors in this one. Everything else will blow your mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous