Artistic Touch Ch. 05

Story Info
The prequel to 'Artistic Touch'.
1.2k words
4.33
23.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had he done to me? It was hard to believe that he was the same student who initially walked in my classroom. Back then, Shawn was just another football player and I was just beginning to notice his artistic talent. He was shy and wasn't very vocal. However, as the year passed and he moved into my second year class, he became more sociable. His confidence had definitely blossomed during the summer. To the point that I was shocked when I saw him talking to one of the girls in the class. They took to each other well and before the year was out, she'd completely brought him out of his shell.

Her name was Monica Allen and she was one of the sweetest things in my class. too bad she didn't have the creative talents to go along with her sweetness. As the year progressed and she moved into her senior year, her and Shawn began dating. By the time she was into her senior year, they were the ideal couple. So much so, that Shawn decided to paint a portrait of her, for free. This is where the story truly begin, because Shawn work usually wasn't free. He'd painted portraits of several of my neighbors and they're babies. Last time I checked, he charged upwards to three-fifty for a portrait of one person.

So you're probably wondering what does this have to do with me? Well, let me tell you. Shawn was one of only six student who made the cut for my third year class. This was my Studio Arts class, which was a college-level AP courses, that allowed the student to have the opportunity to earn credit or advanced standing at most of the nation's colleges and universities. Being that this was a relatively new course, the school administration didn't feel the need to block out two periods of class for only a handful of students. So I allowed my students to come back during one of my break periods to work on some of their pieces. At first no one showed, which I didn't mind, because I usually used that time to read up on my favorite erotica, occasionally stroking myself to a climatic end. However, after a month or so a few students begin to show. Shawn was one of the only ones who would take advantage of this. It was about this time that he began the portrait of Monica.

While my students were working on their project, I would sit at the computer and scroll through the stories on Literotica. From time to time, I would find a story that would be genuinely interesting. There was something about the way the stories played out. I could easily imagine myself being one of the characters. Like I would have a problem imagining that anyways, I had a vivid imagination. It was no problem getting into the characters frame of thought, as I would let my hand slid under my skirt. Then begin teasing my clit through the silken fabric of my panties. All while trying to remain my casual composure.

It was on one of those day, during the winter, when my life changed. I'd read dozens of erotic stories about interracial sex, but had never seen a black penis, except in books or on television. After lunch as usual Shawn and Monica showed. The number of students who took advantage of this time had slowly dwindled. Sitting in the computer, I searched through several stories by this writer, Blackzilla. After glancing around the room noticing that the room was completely empty except for Shawn and Monica, who were on the other side of a divider, separating my cubicle from that side of the classroom. The classroom was divided into three separate parts, due to the fact that I had two separate classes going on at a time. I had my cubicle and desk set up at the front, blocked from the prying eyes of most of my first year students, who had the aft part of the classroom. I shared the forward half of the class with my advanced student, who used easels and such. My way of keeping an eye on them while I graded papers and artwork was a system of mirrors, I had set up. It was through one of these mirrors where I saw my first black dick.

I had really gotten into the story, sliding my zipper down as quietly as I could, and pulling my panties to the side. Sometimes, I laughed at the plot behind the stories, but this one really had me. I begin pinching and rubbing my clit, caressing it as I pulled it, trying to keep my whimpers muffled. I was beginning to get frustrated, due to the fact I couldn't quite reach the spot to push me over. I begin to consider going to the ladies room at the end hallway, and finishing what I begin, in the last stall. Turning to get out of my chair I caught a glimpse of something in my eye. Looking in the mirror, I could see Monica's back facing me, her arm pumping up and down on one of the largest dicks, I'd ever seen. Hell, I'd only seen four.

Leaning back against my chair and spreading my legs farther, and begin to go through some of the details from stories I'd read. I considered walking over and watching, but I knew that would probably scare them, and they'd stop. So, I begin stroking my clit faster, running my fingers between the folds of my pussy. I could smell my own scent begin to rise, and I arched my fingers deeper into my pussy, using my thumb to tease my now swollen clit. I knew now that I was going to cum, it was just now a matter of when. I focused on the mirror, matching my flicks and finger movements, with her strokes. I could almost smell his manly scent, and longed to be closer, or at least be able to close my eyes and imagine what I would do with him.

Watching her speed up the pace, both of them oblivious to my watching, I waited for him to cum. My pussy wet from the excitement that I could feel the moisture creep down my inner thigh and over my ass, wetting my pants. I watched as she leaned over and briefly took him in her mouth, constantly watching the door for any movement. After a couple more strokes, I watched as a streamer of cum erupted from the head of his dick, followed by several more.

My pussy gripped at my fingers, still missing that fullness that it needed. I quickly zipped my pants and unlocked my file cabinet to pull out my bullet vibrator, so that I could go to the restroom. As I got up from my desk, my chair rolled back and hit the wall, I watched as they hurried to cleaned up the evidence. I knew then that I'd never have an opportunity to have Shawn's dick, because it would be wrong, me a married woman, and him being one of my students. So I resorted to making up my own fantasies of me and him, using my own "Artistic Touch".