All Comments on 'As I Watched'

by mrbill4u

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fetish?

get ready for some low votes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

Well done, but poorly written. An editor could've fixed the grammatical errors and missing words.

Well done! Short, to the point, and very concise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No Thanks

Shouldn't this be fetish..or - even gay...maybe cuckold!

Not my cup of tea, thanks for making it short...oh, that's probably your pee pee...huh?

looking4itlooking4itabout 13 years ago
equitible

ummm, yeah...more gay than loving wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so a one time fling

means 6 to 1 revenge?

sorry, passes are 1 for 1, not 6 for 1.

he should salvage what little manhood he has left, dump the vindictive cunt, and move on.

better yet, he should bang the shit out of all her friends and her sister too (if she has one/or more) after he dumps her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sick type of story.

Hard to understand how this is erotic. And, what kind of a man would tolerate this treatment (answer is: only a very sick man). Payback can be understood, but to this extreme???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hard to believe

Hard to believe people like you exist, the best would have been if your father had just flush you down the toilet i know it would have made your mother happy.

bobby9909bobby9909about 13 years ago
Not a Loving Wives story

Why not put it in Fetish or Group?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A form of deceit.

I really think that some writers deliberately classify their stories as "Loving Wife" when they should have been "gay", "group sex", or some other genre. They do this in order to attract more readers, particularly the more discriminating readers that seem to respond to the LW stories.

In any event, this was an absolutely sickening story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

WTF? was this happy horseshit? A Gay man and whore wife story? Give me a fucking break. Writer, NEVER, NEVER, EVER write a story again you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
21st Century Wife

Yep, these types of things happen these days wether some people can understand and like it or not. Some women will go to these extremes to make their point, although the percent is still minimal.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Read the last line

This isn't a revenge story, it's what this couple does. It's a role play thing. It isn't my cup of tea but what ever blows your skirt up.....

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
Why did he not

just suck there cocks if he wanted so much cum. This should be in the gay category. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh dear

Tired, old, well used, done to death and boring plot. Not exciting, not fresh, not different, not erotic. Fuck man, write something new will ya?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story - dirty hard and fun

Guys who complain about these stories are retards. If they didn't like it they wouldn't be here reading it. It's so obvious. They complain because they can't handle what turns em on. . AND it's only fantasy. Big shocker for you guys - Santa Claus aint real either !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Where is the 'loving wife' here? there isn't is the answer. And you are just another cucked wimp husband. And she is just another whore/cunt.

junesmatejunesmateabout 13 years ago
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

I will admit I only read the first couple of (badly written) chapters and the final one but it was more than enough.

She walked in with SIX men to avenge finding him with his hand in some slut's knickers - why didn't she attack him in the parking lot? What was she doing in the parking lot at that time of night? Any normal woman would have scratched some eyes out and kicked a couple of balls to mush before telling him not to come home.

Any NORMAL man would have kicked her arse to the gutter where she clearly belongs. She wasn't out for revenge she was fulfilling her own fantasy of having a gangbang and what MAN who was worthy of the title would lick up the contamination they left in and on her? None that I know of.

Which leads me to the conclusion that he isn't normal and neither, I suspect are you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sick and perverted

Please don't write and more. Just think your stories and go down to the adult theater and service the glory holes and go home. Don't waste any more electrons with your writing and mostly don't breed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Awesome story, Ive wanked to it 3 times now and am still horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sick

This is very sick!!! I would say a sick story ; but you would have to write a story first, not tell the rest of us what you did last night...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The proper ending would have had

Him locking the door, lighting fire to the place and walking out as the bitch and six assholes burned to death.

The only good slut is a very dead slut.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold

Continuing proof Women are solely life support systems for their Cunts!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Think FTDS Finished This Story

Take the recently completed FTDS diet challenge story. Change the title and names and insert here. Geez what a fucked up mess. How do authors come up with this stuff?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Suspension of disbelief

A woman brings me and 5 others to her house. Her husband is there. He did wrong, but didn't fuck another. Now she thinks he's willing to just watch us fuck her, after drinking drinks he fixed us.

AFTER DRINKING DRINKS HE FIXED US

unhunh

Maybe I've watched 1 too many Saw movies, but come on!!!!

I stopped reading right there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boy was this stupid

Time for a divorce. Would he really expose himself to all the diseases those men brought with them? I don't think so. Even for a fictional story this was ludicrous.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Senile

This bloke must be senile,asking to be caught again.I t is also obvious his wife is just a common slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just

Just a load of rubbish.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Some

Some people actually liked this? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awful

This author needs to change his ‘handle’. He is disrespectful to Mr Bill writing this trash. Mr Bill was funny not sick and stupid. Call yourself Mr Butt I am an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What

What a load of unadulterated shit.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
lot of stupid

going on here! they should kill each other and make the world a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why lick anything? You screwed up. Just get a divorce and move on. Dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did a moron write this!!!!

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
Just

Plain stupid, I would just take the divorce and learn my lesson for the next relationship

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ewww...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The plot of the story was good. For me with these stories its the emotions and the inner thoughts that allows the readers emotional investment.

I think a slower build up to his cuckholding and his struggle with it loosing when she gone, winning when she returns still partially his to reclaim in their own way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous