All Comments on 'Ashley's Dark Awakening Ch. 03'

by uh-oh

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Keep it cumming. Ashleys mom is next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mom is next

Mom is next with a leash and chain led by Ashley as she swats her ass like a domne!

BMWDAGBMWDAGabout 11 years ago
the team

surely these guys are members of some kind of a team that can use both of these ladies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

OMG! Keep this cumming! This is the best!!! I wanna know where Sandy leads the Black COCK SLUT. How depraved will she become? I can't wait until she embraces the humiliation and degradation of telling her family and truly becomes a PROUD Black COCK SLUT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ashley domesticated her stuck up racist mom

Ashley gets her mom stripped tied spreadeagled and fucked by her bf and then maked her clean her cunt after bf fucks Ashley.

saintrichardsaintrichardabout 11 years ago
Breeding the white girl

This is a fantastic story, well written and paced just right. Everyone if they were honest would love to breed a white girl. It's the ultimate ego trip. Most of us cannot live the dream (in my case my wife would kill me!) so reading stuff as good as this will have to suffice :-) Let's have more and see how the pregnant Ashley and then the nursing Ashley gets fucked and used the way I would do if I could. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
saintrichard

"Everyone if they were honest would love to breed a white girl. It's the ultimate ego trip."

Why do you say that? I'd really like to know. I'm assuming you're black, because I know a lot of black men think this way, and I'd really like to know why.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago

I'm a bit surprised that Jayson's three friends didn't find themselves each a white girl. I'm still hoping to read about Ashley's parents and community finding out about her black pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue the story

Wonderfully written, please breed her many times.

On a even better note, turn this Dawn into a BCS too. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
part 4 soon i hope

i hope you write part 4 soon i wantt o see what happends to Ashley and if her parents and her sister find out she is carrying a black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

Ashley will be left preggers. Shame she will feel in front of her younger sister and the racism uttered by theit attractive Mom will be a huge turnoff plus drive Ashley deeper into black submission. College is dead and she will move to the projects with her black stud. Like any good mother, Mom will pay Ashley a visit andnrun into a black sister who hates racist white bitches.

Given a drugged cold drink by Ashley, mom wakes up totally naked draped over a chair tied tight spread open with mouth plugged with a dirty sock. And holding the crop is Ashley who starts cropping ass cheeks as they turn redder upon direction by the black domne. Then she gets ass fucked and the pussy stretched to completely break her down into a more willing servant to black cock and pussy licking. She becomes a red faced submissive totally broken for all time and her mistress tells her to expect this during compulsory visits to Ashley.

Thy younger sister gets into black sexing with 15 yearold budding black studs while visiting Ashley and the two sisters high five when Mom gets multiple orgasms from ass fucking and licking mistress pussy. A racist mom into a totally broken submissive along with two black bred daughters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
plus Ashley's mom becomes a white submissive cleaning lady

The mom is told to strip naked and start scrubbing apartment floor and toilets plus wash all piled up dishes while being cropped by the black domne and alternatively Ashley or younger sister which is a huge turn on for them in disciplining Mom for her racist hypocrisy. This first thing done upon entering the apartment for the compulsory visits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more!!!

You got a whole graduating class ...lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
want more

I like them all needed to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow nice made me go out n do it

got sooo turned on i had t try a black boy n it was ace! n now i like ashley -knocked up with a black biys baby in me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sandmanbob

When will Chapter 4 be posted? This was awesome....

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 10 years ago
wow wow

so fucking hot , moe more also

it is so real , black cocks make me howl like that also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

ch.04 ?

pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa....................... sssse

MrDeepMrDeepover 9 years ago
Great porn

I like your style and descriptions. Ashley's a slut now. I want to see her be a black man's momma.

sweetone66sweetone66over 9 years ago
Sandy's a BITCH!!!!

I hate people like Sandy!!! Two faced, lying bitches!!! With friends like her, Ashley doesn't need any enemies!!!

engywwokengywwokover 9 years ago
The Best of it's Kind

very well written. Easily one of the hottest stories I've read on this site.. Too many stories stop with the white girl getting pregnant. You have gone farther than that and have shown thata black breeding can be really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More..more..more...i wanna read more

OMG! Amazing story...gimme more

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Continues to be good

This continues to be a good story. When Ashley finds out how Sandy has betrayed her she should wait until Sandy has has her baby then get her good and drunk while she is ovulating then get her gangbanged by a bunch of blacks as payback.

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseabout 9 years ago
Sandy is a BFF

I would love to have a friend like Sandy. But in the end I would much rather be Ashley. She's the girl I always wished I could be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The ending

Once she shows the family finds out when a big black man shows up at the house. The fact that her father didn't shoot him was enough for him to know he could get the whole family. Started coming over and playing with her big milk swollen tits I front of everyone till she had an orgasm in front of them. No matter how embarrassed she was she couldn't seem to stop him. It was only natural that his cock got hard and she took it out and made him cum when he told her to. Her mother tried to not peek but he teased her and made her touch him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love this series. Me and the husband have read it and enjoyed it throughly! Hope to see more in the future like this!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Just one word....

Yuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want to like it, but it has serious flaws

I suppose it's probably not going to get me any mileage to say that the story is extremely racist. I mean, yes, it is, but it's 'interracial' fetish genre of porn, which is a genre that specifically milks American white antipathy towards and dehumanization of black people (and especially upon the myth of the black man as some kind of subhuman sexually aggressive animal) as the very fuel for its fetish. This gives rise to all sorts of strange ideas (like a strange obsession with a "white womb" being "conquered" by "black seed"), but whatever; the genre is what it is.

While I don't share the interracial fetish on display here, there's actually a lot to like about this story. Ashley and Sandy are really well drawn characters. I like Ashley, she's written well, and I feel bad for her. Sandy is ruining her life, and she's getting off on it, even if I don't like Sandy very much, she's still a compelling and well written character. Probably my only objection to Ashley's characterization is that I think you ramped up to the jargon of the interracial/race play fetish. I think it would be a better approach to show Ashley initially uncomfortable with it, maybe even a little turned off by it (but really, really turned on by how gorgeous Derren is) to give you something to build towards in chapters 2 and 3.

Your normal non-sex scenes are well done; the scene where Ashley is talking with her mother and trying to decide whether to confess, and she knows that if she just lifts her shirt and turns her body ever so slightly, her mom will know she's pregnant is quite effective, and it feels real -- not least because I was in almost the exact same situation two years ago, and had the exact same urge to reveal it to my mom, which would have meant I would not have gone to college, and would have totally derailed everything I have planned for my life. ... not that hiding my pregnancy from my parents and carrying my daughter to term in the freshman dorm didn't almost do that anyways, adoption or no adoption. But there's a real sense of Ashley's entire future hanging in the balance, and the effectiveness of that scene is not an isolated incident. The story has great potential.

The various and completely interchangeable black characters are where this story falls apart, though. They're not people so much as they are sexually insatiable racial stereotypes, and it's really disappointing to see them handled in such a perfunctory manner when Ashley and Sandy and even Ashley's mom are there to demonstrate that you can do much better than this.

Why does Derren really want Ashley pregnant? Give him a reason. A *real* reason. "He's an insatiable black sexual animal!" isn't a reason. It can be YOUR meta-reason as the author, but it can't be his. What does he want out of life? He's a football player, right? Is he also academically gifted? Does he have a bright future ahead of him? Does he expect that Ashley won't hit him with a paternity suit after she gives birth, assuming she actually carries the child to term? Is he worried about the risk of repeated concussions in his sport? Does he have brothers? Sisters? What are his parents like? What's his home life like? Is there some deeper psychological scar beneath his obsessive need to remind Ashley of his blackness and her whiteness almost every time he opens his mouth? His behavior seems almost specifically calculated to be as repulsive as possible, and you never give any sense of who he is beyond "sexually insatiable racial stereotype." And sure, he can be that ALSO, but he can't *just* be that.

Then there's Jayson. What is there to say about him except that he's a black guy who isn't named Derren? That does seem to be only thing distinguishing him from Derren. Come on. You can do better than that; in almost every other story you've written, you've done better than that.

So yeah. There's a lot to like here, but the characterization of its black men just kill any sense of verisimilitude. But if you were to fix that, this story could be *incredible*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That's right

Good to see another white girl give it up to the Nigga. Hooked from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

MORE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please more!

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Try another category....

Sadly racist. If you were to move away from racial stereotypes and focus on another genre like nonhuman you could explore the animalistic side of sex more sympathetically. You have the inherent creativity to accomplish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

I was so hoping this would turn into a love story. Very disappointed you choose to go a different route

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumb ass shit

Dis be some fucked up white ass racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad, one-dimensional crap

I'm a white woman who has had long-term black lovers. I thought this series had promise halfway through the first chapter, but I've been left disappointed and, frankly, annoyed. In fact, though I've read hundreds of stories on this site over the past ~15 years, this series annoyed me so much it inspired me to leave my first comment ever on any story on this site.

Sandy is a caricature of an evil villain. All she needs is to evilly twiddle her thumbs and cackle to complete the picture. Why is she so hell-bent on ruining Ashley's life? What's her motivation? And Ashley is just freaking stupid to not remotely pick up on Sandy's manipulations. It doesn't ring true. You've written her as so naive that one questions if she is mentally disabled. No 18-year-old girl is that easily taken in by her peer, never questioning her true intentions.

The way Derren spoke was almost passable, but Jayson? It's just racist stereotype after racist stereotype. Here's a newsflash for you: black people can talk dirty, even to white partners, without it solely revolving around race and the taboo of interracial sex. Frankly, if all my black lover ever said in bed was a variation on my "cracka ass" and his "nigga dick" over and over again, I wouldn't be wet, I'd be bored.

One of the previous commenters summed it all up much better than I can, but this is just a piece of racist crap. I'm inclined to think the author must be a middle-aged white guy, because not one single character was written in a way that shows the author has even a whit of genuine insight into his characters.

Oh, and lastly, unless these black boys are immigrants, their dicks are not "African."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Hot

This reads as some pathetic fap-material. Not even sexy. Might have been better if you'd made Derren and Ashley a couple, or at least a semi-regular fib (friend in bed) scenario, and then set up an interracial gangbang at *his* instigation... That would read so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Story Just Gets Better

You are developing Ashley as white girls like me should be to turn us black. I am never going back to white or vanilla once I get to all black clients. Waiting for the breeding part; only black babies will come forth from me, be at my breasts. aimee

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next...

U have more chapters to write..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope

Another chapter please. Hope she gets her head on correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope that’s not all??

FinickyPanickyFinickyPanickyabout 3 years ago

For me, Ashley fell way too easy for Jayson. I acknowledge that this series relies on heavy usage of interracial themes, but the application could've used more drama. Would love to see what'll happen next in Sandy's plan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

needs to continue!

Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

Where the hell is the rest?! This has so much further to run, surely?

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Its like that alot with Black Mens and since my firsts was and just was more use to being with more then any the other Mens I got with and tried after my first 2 was Black and a few others after them. I know how Ashley feels cause I wanted and looked at Black Mens more always then any other Mens whether at like work when they come in or just out shopping or was riding the bus and they got on and off I'd check them out just like Ashley did.

Spectator1Spectator1about 2 years ago

I can’t wait to read more about Ashley cuming to realize what she really is and what she is to become. The lithe young white athlete will soon be that fat white girl at the mall with three black kids in tow and a set of black twins in her bulging belly. I see these girls all the time and wonder how it all happens. And that tight young pussy turns into a loose, wet hole. I wouldn’t be surprised if Derren has her turning tricks. I can’t wait for her parents and friends to find out and disown her, forcing her to move into the slums with Derren or another black guy. Ultimately she will be kicked out by the black guy and live on welfare and tricks.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I Loved it cause its True. When I had that dick IN me so DEEP or GOOD or like when I was horny for it and just was with or out Looking for a Man and let some I probably shouldnt pick me up in the Bar. But they was Black and I had to have that itch scratched and I just wanted to be FUCKED and not made Love to if that make any sense.

Oh I had Friends and still do like Sandy that werent with Black Mens like I was but when a Black guy would come to our table to Dance she and our friends would direct them to me cause they knew who I Liked to get with. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's rest..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m eagerly awaiting part 4 where hopefully Jason’s ‘frat boyz’ join in on the sperm-fest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would enjoy finding out what becomes of Ashley and her pregnancy .

PlumbrPlumbr24 days ago

Great series. Did you ever finish Part 4 previewed on your blog?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useruh-oh@uh-oh
3701 Followers
I have been writing erotic literature as a hobbyist and professional for nearly two decades on everything breeding, impregnation, and pregnancy. If you like my work, you can find many more stories, captions, pictures, and videos through the links below: Blog: http://impregnat...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES