Ashley's Dark Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uh-oh
uh-oh
3,700 Followers

Not bothering to test her pussy first, he slapped his turgid member right down onto her bikini-clad sex, rubbing his shaft along her satin-covered slit. Ashley's back arched uncontrollably, and she let out a long pent-up moan.

"Oooooooh, mmmmm..." Her deepest feminine instincts began to take over.

"Damn bitch, dis cunt be juicin' fo' my black snake," he gloated, showing Ashley the strings of her cum already clinging between his shaft and her yellow bikini. He sawed her until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Please..." Ashley groaned.

"What's dat, ho? Beggin' already? Yo' really are a black man's slut!"

"Shut up and fuck me, you black fucker!" Ashley spat, an alley cat in heat. Jayson, challenged outright by this sexy white girl, almost tore the frail satin from her mound. Bunching it up to the side and too impatient to untie the strings, he plunged in without waiting for Ashley to guide him in.

"AHH!" Ashley wailed, grabbing his waist with both hands, eyes fixed on his disappearing black member, "Not so -- so faahhhh!"

"Take my black dick, ya white bitch," Jayson grunted, ignoring Ashley's quavering pleas. Her arms felt like toothpicks holding against his onyx muscles as they worked to drive his bare dick to the hilt inside her. The shock and pain gave way to her craving, and within a minute Ashley was gripping and bucking back against her new lover.

"You like dis nigga dick, ho?"

"Fuck you -- ohhhh!"

"What's that, ho!?"

"God, I love your nigger dick!" His ebony spear pounded her into the stone, making her take it all. Ashley's pale pussy spasmed, her tight pink lips refusing to give his shaft up, clinging to his dark-chocolate pole every time he pulled out. Slamming her fertile hips into the rock built onto her impending orgasm, and he was fucking her faster still.

"Scream fo' me, cracka bitch. Tell my crew I bagged your fine white ass!" Ashley moaned, mouth hanging open as her eyes rolled back. "Bitch!" Jayson slapped her already sore ass, drawing her back from the edge for just a moment.

"I'm soo close, Jayson. Fuck me! Make this white bitch cummmm!" Ashley started arching again, shivering as her pussy hummed with energy, tension, just moments from unleashing. And right then Jayson sunk in deep and grabbed her throat -- tight.

"Ho! Yo' scream fo' my brotha's, yo' hear? Scream, bitch!" Ashley took haggard breaths, fear lancing through her whole body as she struggled to breathe.

"I -- I can't! Others," she strained to breathe, "will hear!"

"Damn right dey will," Jayson rammed deep inside her and drove her soft ass into the rock, "Make. Them. Hear. Bitch!"

Ashley couldn't stop -- it was too much. Without answering him her hips bucked, impaling herself to the root of his ebony cock, and came while muffling her wail with her arm.

"MMMM!!" Ashley bit her arm so hard she broke the skin, fighting every fiber of her being to scream out. Even as her body gave into the flood, sinking beneath the torrid waves churned by her undulating belly and gushing pussy, she couldn't let others know she was being fucked by a strange frat boy, and a black one at that. Derren was different, Ashley thought, but could she scream for Jayson like that?

Jayson wasn't gentle to her quaking pussy, pounding her sensitive folds that milked around his long shaft. Ashley clenched her thighs to push him out, but couldn't. Moaning and pushing her dainty hands against his dark chest she begged him to stop. He slammed into her over fucked pussy, making Ashley scream out and dig her nails into his arms.

"Yeah, now dat's a scream, bitch." He growled, "When I say scream, yo' scream for me, ho!" Ashley tried to catch her breath from her second frantic, powerful orgasm. The cold rock hardly helped to cool her down under his hot black skin.

"My roommate..." Ashley started, but it didn't make sense. Sandy heard her begging Derren to fill her at the first party. And at her house she'd screamed for Derren's black baby-making cum without reservation. What stopped her now?

"I-I can't... Derren..." She managed, finally.

"Yo' still goin' on 'bout dat nigger," Jayson leaned dangerously over his white prey, "Well, I don't see dat brotha here, fuckin' you," A hard stroke, right to the doors to her womb.

"Mmmaaahhh, I-I'm sorry-"

"I don't see him pounding dis cunt," Two more brutal strokes.

"Ahh! Jay- MMM!" Ashley felt it rising inside her again. Another orgasm, so soon.

"I see a slut, takin' my dick, and fuckin' like a dirty nigga-lovin' ho!"

"Ahhh! Fuck me! Fuck your slut!" Ashley wailed. Derren wasn't here. Jayson was.

"Yo' my bitch?"

"I'm yours! Your black cock slut!!" So close, on this strange black cock.

"Make. Them. Hear." Jayson started full-on, pinning Ashley's whole body against the rock. Derren wasn't here, fucking her with this magnificent cock. Jayson was, and Jayson's African cock rammed into her with abandon, with animal lust. She was his, this strange man, a black man who wasn't the father of her baby. And as she gave in, her body opened like a new-blooming flower to him.

"Fuck your slut!" Ashley howled, wrapping her legs around him, "Fill me up. Breed your white bitch, Jayson! Breed me right!"

"Gonna cum, ho!"

"Cum in me!" Ashley wailed, this black beast grunting and rutting into her just like Derren did. "Seed my garden," the delirious girl said as her orgasm fast approached, "Make me your pregnant ho! Give me your black babyyy -- CUMMMING!!"

Ashley came for a third time, screaming at the top of her lungs. No doubt it carried out onto the lakeshore, letting everyone know shy little Ashley was a real black cock slut. His long black mamba shot its dark venom deep inside her clamping white pussy. Ashley tightened her pale legs over his still-pumping waist and flailed beneath his powerful body. Jayson injected his exotic sperm deep inside her already pregnant pussy, but wailing Ashley believed in those blissful moments this black bastard was impregnating her fertile white cunt.

"Damn ho, no wonder yo' knocked up," Jayson drew out his softening member from its still-creaming white sheath. Ashley panted, a sheen of sweat blanketing her whole body.

"Knocked up black..." she moaned. Jayson's cum was so hot and drooled down her thighs faster than Derren's. It made her miss the thick sloshing deep inside her fluttering pussy. She had to have more. She rubbed her messy pussy, slipping her lithe fingers in and tempting Jayson's shrinking member with her other hand.

"Yo' some crazy cracka bitch," Jayson said, grinning down at the pale nymph, "I knew yo' fine ass was a sweet fuck, white sugar."

"It still is, frat boy," Ashley said, staring him in the eyes as she licked the cum from her fingers. Jayson's cum -- another black man's cum. So much like Derren's, but wonderfully different. "I'm such a slut," Ashley thought darkly as she sucked his sperm from her fingers.

"Bitch, yo' still want dis nigga dick, don't ya?"

"God yes," Ashley breathed, stroking his slimy cock back to life, "I need it so badly..." Even those few weeks without Derren haunted her, and though Jayson didn't fuck and own her like he did, he still could fuck. He still was black.

"Ho, back dat sweet ass up!" Ashley rolled and offered her heart-shaped ass to him, without hesitation this time. "Mmmm, I 'member feelin' dis way back at dat mall," This time he tugged her bikini's strings, unveiling Ashley's firm rear to his ravenous gaze.

"Me too," Ashley said, breathlessly.

"Bitch got wet jus' from gettin' spanked by a brotha."

"How did you know?"

"Dey always do," Jayson replied, grinning as his slapped his long ebony tool onto her tailbone and sawed between her firm cheeks. Ashley had never felt warm cum slickening her ass before. She would have loved it if her pussy wasn't aching to be bred again. Ashley nuzzled her dripping white sex against his turgid shaft.

"Mmmm, take me Jayson. Make me your white breeding bitch..."

"Yo' already got's one, ho," He said, rubbing her now-apparent baby bump. She could feel Derren's black baby growing inside her white womb. She tossed her golden hair over her back and looked over her shoulder.

"Give me another," Ashley purred, "Make another black baby inside me."

"Crazy ho," Jayson wasn't laughing -- he was breathing hard. And his cock hardened more, steely from Ashley's perfect ass and sultry words. After lining up with her fertilized hole, he filled the woods with her passionate shrieks again as he drove his African spear into her wanting Caucasian pussy.

Discovery

The partiers milled and frolicked about back on the beach as Sandy managed to walk out onto the patio. She breathed in and stretched, licking her lips and shuffling her thighs around the creamy mess left between them.

"Good boys," Sandy hummed to herself, "Too bad they fell asleep right after. Now where are my special guests..." Sauntering to the railing she scanned the dim beach and found them.

"Frat boy's boyfriends," Sandy said, looking at the three holding beers, "My my, what action they're getting tonight... Thought that would have been more dramatic..." The three loads swimming in her pregnant pussy was cooling fast, but she squinted at the trio again.

"Where's leader boy?"

And as if in answer, a howl rose from the woods. A high, desperate, lusty howl -- and definitely not a wolf's.

"But a bitch in heat is close enough!" Sandy's heart raced. Could her Ashley be that much of a slut already? The horny girl dashed down onto the beach and towards the woods as tipsy onlookers tried to find where that strange wailing sound was coming from.

Sandy found the source easily enough. She peeked around a tree to see Ashley perched on a flat boulder, the leader boy behind her naked body and slamming against her taut ass. They were speaking too -- no, not so much speaking as yelling and screaming at one another.

"Like dat, ho?"

"Oh fuck!"

"I said 'Like dat, ho'!?" The smack he gave her ass echoed through the woods along with that familiar howl from Ashley's throat.

"AHHHH!! Yes! Yesss!"

"Like it rough, don't ya bitch?"

"Nooo, I like it from nigger cock."

"Yo' my cracka breedin' ho?"

"I'm your black cock SLUT!! I'm cummm -- AHHHHH!!" Ashley threw her head back and wailed skyward as he pulled her golden locks, cumming so hard on his pistoning black cock that Sandy could see her friend's whole body tremor and shake.

"Oh my god..." Sandy couldn't believe it. She'd never seen Ashley acting like such a wonton slut before -- to think this was how she got with black men... And now not just with one.

"Any black guy must do, huh Ashley?" Sandy moaned to herself, watching the dark man lift Ashley back and tore her yellow top down to her belly.

"I did this to her, didn't I?" Sandy felt her own pussy, now drenched with cum and juices. "I made my best friend a slut..." It was good Ashley and her black buck fucked so loud -- it stifled the sounds of her fingers furiously pumping away inside her gushing pussy.

The moonlight reflected off Ashley like snow, and like an eclipse the black man's hands ran down her slender frame, falling over her friend's tell-tale bump. "Bet she told him it's black too..." Sandy moaned quietly, "A little black baby in that little white tummy..."

Her free hand stroked her own belly, feeling her own telling lie's firmness, wondering how long until she told her best friend that her's might not be black, but she was having twins. The thought of Ashley pregnant with some black guy's baby gave Sandy a few small orgasms as she watched her friend taking another load of hot spunk from her newest ebony lover.

"She went this far tonight," Sandy watched the long midnight tool sliding out of Ashley's oozing pussy. His previous load dripped thickly onto the forest floor as Ashley turned around to take his bare length into her mouth, suckling its head and licking its shaft like a starved woman.

"How far will she go...?" Sandy felt her own orgasm fast approaching as her mind reeled with new possibilities for her slutty friend. "Oh Ashley," Sandy moaned, leaning against the tree as the black-and-white pair rolled onto the dirt and began to grunt and moan anew, "You're making this too much fun for me..."

"Oooooh! Fuck me harder. Give me your black cock!" Ashley screamed again for the world to hear.

"Much, much too fun, Ashley..." And Sandy came with a shudder.

uh-oh
uh-oh
3,700 Followers