Ashley's Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

"That was one of the hottest things that I have ever seen in real life. And it was definitely hotter than any pornographic films that I have seen. You three are amazing together. This is going to be one fucking hot summer!"

We all laughed and then I heard the dinger ring that told me someone had entered the store. I panicked. I stood up and straightened my hair a little bit. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped my face off and told them to stay put.

I walked out onto the sales floor and noticed a petite young woman over in the thong section. She was glancing around as I walked up to her. "Good afternoon Miss. How can I help you today?"

She was a little hottie. She stood about 5'2", had long blonde curly hair, blue eyes that looked like sapphires, and about a 34D chest. She was dressed in a pair of short jogging shorts and a tight tank top with no bra. Her nipples were hard as she was touching the lacy thongs that were in front of her. She turned to look at me and smiled. "Well, I am in the market for a few pairs of these. I have just started a relationship and my lover likes sexy thongs. She says the lacier the better."

This girl was a lesbian. Man, they were crawling out of the woodwork. "Well, we can definitely fix you up with a few different colors, and/or styles. Do you know what her favorite color is?"

"She actually loves the color red for herself, but she likes me in deep blues and purples. She says those colors bring out my eyes really well."

"I would have to agree with her. You have beautiful eyes." My pussy was dripping down my thighs as I stood there talking to this hot little lesbian. I was also thinking about the three back in my toy room while I was out here making a sale. There was no telling what I was going to walk into when this girl left my shop.

We spent about a half an hour going over different panties. I talked her into a couple pairs of crotch less lacy panties and she bought six pairs of thongs. I suggested a couple different bras to accent quite a few of the panties well. She bought them. When she finally left the store, she said, on her way out, "I will be back to this store. You were wonderful. I am going to make sure your bosses know how good of a customer relations person you are. And, by the way, you are really hot! If I hadn't just landed this little hottie that I am buying these for, I would have you in my bed tonight."

That made my pussy spasm. She smiled and walked off. Man, when it rains; it pours. I stayed at the register for a couple of minutes and no one walked in. I walked back to the door to my toy room and opened it quietly and slowly. I didn't want to interrupt whatever might be transpiring in here. The lights were turned down as I closed the door quietly. I could hear fucking noises coming from the center of the room where I left them. There was definitely two holes being fucked, I just wasn't sure who was where from this angle. All I could tell was Uncle John was riding someone's ass and he was banging her good.

As I slowly approached, I could see who was who. Auntie Pam was getting it in the ass as she was riding Sara with a strap on. Auntie Pam was really into this double penetration thing. I think she is addicted. I stood there and watched for a few minutes and got thoroughly drenched. My pussy juice was running down my leg in no time. Just then, Sara caught me out of the corner of her eye and motioned me over toward them. She stuck her tongue out and wiggled it around like she wanted something to lick. I immediately obliged.

I walked over to where she was lying and lifted my skirt up with a question in my eyes. She just nodded her head and I lowered my pussy onto her face. Uncle John saw me and smiled when I sat on Sara's face. Again, Auntie Pam was oblivious to what was going on around her. She was so into being full of two cocks that she wasn't worried about anything but her own orgasm.

Sara moved her tongue around my clit and then slid up to my hole and stuck her tongue deep inside me. It felt so good to be riding her face. Then she lifted her hand up and stuck two fingers inside my sopping wet cunt and coated her fingers with my juices. Her fingers were long and strong and had me humping in no time. It felt so good to have her inside me and licking my clit at the same time. When I was just getting into the rhythm that she was leading with, she removed her fingers from my cunt and entered them into my tight little asshole. It felt so good. Her fingers were hot from being inside my tight wet cunt and when they slid into my back door, I didn't resist at all.

When I heard Uncle John spank Auntie on the ass, I opened my eyes and started watching Auntie's expressions. Uncle John started talking dirty and the words that were being spoken made me even hotter than I already was. "That's it you little whore, you love taking it in both holes, don't you? You are nothing but a nasty little slut that will fuck anyone and everyone. Oh, my little bitch, I love being inside your tight little hole when you are full of a ten inch cock inside your cunt. You love being this full, don't you?"

"Oh yes, my love, fuck my ass like a whore. I love having you in my ass baby; it feels so good to have you fuck me where it is so tight. Your big hard cock feels like it belongs in my ass. Why didn't we get to this point sooner? I love being fucked in the ass!"

I reached up and twisted both of Auntie Pam's nipples and she opened her eyes quick and smiled when she saw it was me. She leaned into my hands and I pinched a little harder. She moaned. I felt Sara add two fingers from her other hand inside my cunt and I started riding both sets of fingers and managed to keep my clit in Sara's reach. This woman was so hot and wanted to make me feel good, all of the time. I was in serious lust with this woman.

"Oh god, Ashley, twist my nipples harder. It feels so good added to the two cocks inside of me. You make me feel so good."

I leaned over and took a nipple into my mouth and bit down, gently at first. I progressively got harder on my biting and twisted the other one to the same pressure. She was screaming and moaning. Sara was getting faster with her thrusts and sucking on my clit now like a baby nursing on a nipple. I was getting closer and she was building me higher. I switched nipples with my mouth and fingers and Auntie Sara started screaming out.

"That's it Ashley, bite her fucking nipples. She is such a whore that she loves to be spanked and have her nipples eaten while she is being fucked in both holes," said Uncle John as he whacked his hand on her ass. "Help me to bring her over, Ashley. I want her to cum like the little cock whore that she is. Her ass is so tight that I am going to explode my seed into her any minute. C'mon you little bitch, suck her nipples!"

That was all I needed. I started shuddering and my muscles started clamping and my pussy started squirting all over Sara's face. She fucked my holes harder throughout the first orgasm and instead of me simmering down, she took me up higher. I had a death grip on Auntie Pam's nipples and that was what she needed. Her entire body started convulsing and rising up and down harder on the strap on cock that was inside her cunt. I could see the juices squirting between the two women. Then I heard Uncle John moan as he filled her ass on that intense orgasm.

"Oh god, this feels so good to be inside her when she is full of cock and cumming. It is so fucking tight in her ass that I cannot hold back any more. C'mon you little cock whore, cum for me."

No one was ready to cum down yet, including Sara. She was cumming underneath Auntie Pam and was increasing the speed and depth of her thrusts inside me. She wasn't going to let me come down anytime soon. She turned her hand around and started rubbing my clit with her thumb. Her juices were flying in between her and Auntie Pam and falling on her stomach. I leaned down to lick some of the juices up and realized that I could reach Auntie's clit from this position.

I lay flat down on Sara's stomach and reached up with my tongue on the clit that made this whole weekend incredible. I had not tasted Auntie Pam since last night and it was really good to taste her again, on the floor in my sex toy room at the store. It was all so erotic that I was up into another orgasm within minutes of tasting her. Sara added another finger to my spasming cunt and brought me over the edge in a short while.

I sucked on Auntie's clit through that next orgasm and hummed the entire time. She got off hard and started slamming down onto Sara's cock. It was incredibly hot. The amount of juices that she was emitting was enough to flood a small town. Alright, maybe not that much, but there was definitely going to be a puddle on the floor from this woman. Her orgasm triggered another from Sara and Uncle John was about spent. He held on through that last orgasm of his and just savored the feeling of being in her ass through an intense orgasm.

We all collapsed on the floor after that. Auntie Pam spoke through heavy breathing, "That...was...the...best...double...fuck...that...I...have...ever...encountered...thank...you!"

I just lie there looking up at the ceiling when I felt Sara climb over me and kiss me on the lips. She tasted like me and that turned me to no end. I was reveling in the moment when the dinger rang again. She stopped kissing me and said, "I'll take care of this one. You get everyone ready to move. Do you realize that it is 5:00 and we will be closing in and hour and going to your mom's house for dinner?"

I sat up quickly as she was standing and wiping her face off. She slipped off the strap on and pulled her skirt back down and walked out the door. "Hey guys, we have got to get moving. We have to be at my mom's house in a little over an hour. And I don't think that we want to smell like sex when we get over there, do we?"

Uncle John sat up and smiled. "Wouldn't it make it just a little more interesting? If we all smelled like we had just fucked each other's brains out, it would make her wonder, wouldn't it?" He laughed.

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I cannot go over to my mom's smelling as erotic as I do right now. I will have to run home and shower, quickly. Did you both need anything today? Or did you just come to my store to get fucked?" I said with a sly smile on my face.

"We did have a purpose for coming here today. There are a few items that we need. By the way, we have this strap on that I am buying for Sara. We really wanted to use it while you were out with the customer and she said she didn't have one. So, I am purchasing it for her. There is one other thing that I need from back here. Seeing that your Auntie Pam has a nice load of my seed inside her ass, I would like to purchase an anal plug for her so that she can keep my load inside of her all night. Do you have such things?"

"Of course, we do. How big do you want it Uncle John? Come over here and pick out which one you want. We have many different sizes and colors."

We walked over to the wall with the butt plugs and glanced around while Auntie Pam was still lying on the floor and resting. I think she might have fallen asleep. She made no reaction when Uncle John said anything about a butt plug for her ass.

He looked at all of the choices that he had and finally chose one that was rather large. I looked at him curiously and he smiled. "I want something that will hold my load inside of her and she doesn't have to hold it in with her muscles the entire night. I want her to feel that plug in her ass all night long and then when we go home, I will fuck her brains out with that plug still in her ass."

I smiled at that vision. "Did you want to put it inside of her now?"

"Yes, I think that would be best. Then my semen will not be seeping out anytime soon. Will you help me get it inside of her?"

"Anything for you and Auntie Pam, Uncle John. Don't you know that by now?"

We walked over to where she was lying peacefully and I leaned down next to her. "Auntie, Auntie, it's time to wake up sweetie. We have to get out of here and get to my mom's soon." I shook her a little bit to wake her gently. She stirred and looked up at me and smiled.

"Wow, I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep. That was an incredible display of eroticism that transpired in here. And the fact that we are in your store, makes it even a little more erotic, don't you think?"

"It most certainly did make it more erotic. I love that we fucked in my back room. I have had fantasies about this for a very long time. Thank you for being here and fulfilling those fantasies. Now, Uncle John has something to give you. I want you to stay still while he gets it ready."

She tried to turn around to see Uncle John, but I held her fast. Uncle John lubed up the rather large anal plug and started to insert it into her tight little asshole. It was not as tight as it was three days ago, but it was still plenty tight. She started to squirm a little bit and I reached over and grabbed her right leg, as she was lying on her left. I pulled her leg up high and started circling her clit with my fingers to help her relax. She started moaning as soon as I touched her and she immediately relaxed her muscles enough for Uncle John to slide the entire thing inside her asshole.

She grunted when it was all the way in and looked up at me while I was still circling her clit with my fingers. "It's okay Auntie, Uncle John wants you to hold his load inside of you throughout dinner at my mom's. How do you feel?"

She thought about it for a minute before answering. "I think I like it. It is huge inside my ass, but it is being held in place rather well. I think that I can handle this all night."

Uncle John came around to face her and said, "I am glad, because every time I fuck you in the ass and leave my load inside of you, I will put this in place. It works twofold. One, it will stretch your ass muscles to allow me easier entry inside your tight hole and two; my seed is a better lubricant than any on the market. That way if I want to fuck your ass later, you will be all lubed up for me already. It makes me a very happy man to be able to fuck your ass like a whore now. I never thought we would be there in our marriage but we are now and I am going to do everything in my power to make it enjoyable for you day in and day out."

He leaned down and kissed her and then helped her up from the floor. I glanced over at the clock and realized we only had a half an hour before I could close the store and get out of here for the day. "Well, we should be getting ready. Is there anything else that you two need?"

"Not right now, we will be back and build up our arsenal of sex toys with you very soon. There are a couple of outfits out here that I want to get for her. I picked them out earlier before we were all sex crazed. C'mon sweetie, let's go check out so that Ashley can close up the store."

We walked out just as Sara was checking out the customer that had walked in. She was a beautiful girl in her mid thirties and was giving Sara the eye. Sara must have been flirting with her and making some huge sales. The girl had two big shopping bags full of items and accessories. Sara glanced over at me and gave me a wink on the sly. The lady walked out of the store and Sara pulled her arm down and said, "Cha ching!"

I laughed. "See, I told you it would work. You must have been working her something fierce."

"Not really, but I did talk her into a few things more than she planned on buying. She was purchasing her honeymoon outfits and wanted a different one for every night of her 10 day cruise. We went from innocent virgin to honest to god slut in those ten outfits. We had fun doing it up. She had a bottomless pocket book when it came to her honeymoon purchases. She spent $700 on all of her purchases."

"And don't forget that we have yet to check out. Pam, why don't you come over here and see what I picked out for you? We've got to get out of here so that they can close up."

Auntie Pam walked over to where Uncle John was and I walked over to Sara. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Can you tell that Auntie Pam is walking a little funny?"

She nodded her head. "I thought so, what's going on?"

"Uncle John bought an anal plug and she is walking around with in inside of her. Isn't that hot?"

"Yes it is, and after he left a big old load of cum inside her ass. Isn't that erotic as hell?"

"Well, that will give me something to think about all evening at your mom's."

We checked out Auntie Pam and Uncle John and they told us that they would meet us at mom's house. By the time we got them checked out and out the door, it was 5 minutes until 6:00. That was just enough time to get the drawers counted out and the deposit made out and we could get out of here. Sara started straightening the floor but didn't have too much to do seeing that we didn't have many customers today. Our sales turned out all right from the few major sales that we had.

At 6:00, we closed the gate and put the alarm on the front of the store. I got the drawers counted out and went to log the computers off out front while Sara was getting ready to leave.

While I was out there, I checked everything to make sure we were secure and as I started back to the storage area, I decided to make sure that envelope with all of the cash was still behind our sign. I turned around and went over behind the registers and looked behind the sign. The envelope was gone and my heart sank to my stomach. What did this mean? Did she remove it for herself? Did she remove it to give back to the other girls? How did I approach this? My mind was whirling as I stood there frantically searching for the envelope, not wanting to believe that she would betray me in this fashion.

Sara came out from the back room and caught me searching for the envelope. "What are you looking for Ashley? You look pale. Are you all right?"

I turned around, startled that she was there. I looked at her with bewilderment and tried to think of what I wanted to say.

She looked at me and said, "You know about the bet, don't you?"

I just nodded my head. She walked over to me and gave me a big hug and caressed my back as she whispered into my ear, "There is no way that I would betray you like that. There is something special about you and I want to be able to keep my job and you as my lover. I took the envelope down and put it into my purse to give to the girls Tuesday when we all work together again. I didn't want the envelope to be missing or anything like that. I had forgotten about it yesterday during the sale and remembered when I was out here with the customer. I grabbed it then. I am sorry if I caused you any suspicion. There is no way that I will divulge our affair to anyone that works at this store. It is none of their business and I will keep this from our co-workers for as long as possible."

I could feel the weight being lifted off of my chest from her confession. I breathed a sigh of relief and hugged her back. "Thank you for telling me that. I was very worried. I feel something special between us and I was hoping it was a two way street. I was very nervous and didn't know how to approach you."

She leaned out of our hug and looked me in the eye. "I want you to be able to come to me about anything. I have a question for you though. How did you know about the bet?"

I looked at her and said, "I turned the sound on for the security cameras when I left that day to make sure there were no repercussions from the girls toward you. That was all that I did it for. Please don't be upset with me. I do have a question for you as well. Why did you make the bet in the first place?"

She backed out of our embrace and leaned against the sales counter. "After our discussion in your office, I knew that I was in lust with you. I was going to have you one way or another. If I had to quit my job, I was going to eat your pussy. I was just putting my money where my mouth was but I had confidence that you would not be able to turn me down. Then when I got to your house that night and saw what I was going to be in for, the whole bet thing completely left my thoughts. The first time that we touched, I knew there was something special between us. I wanted to make love to you in the worst way and I was not going to allow anything to get in my way."

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers