Ashley's Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

"Oh that's it baby girl, suck on mama's nipple. You make mommy feel so good. I think that I owe you an orgasm or two. Why don't you lay back and let mommy explore your fabulously sexy body. I want to make you tingle all over and show you what mama has learned over the years."

I lay back and she leaned over me and gave me a big ole kiss while caressing my own pierced nipples. My nipples were reaching out to her touch and hard as rocks. She turned me on so bad. This whole role playing thing was getting the best of me. She moved her kisses south to my neck and earlobes. My body tingled every place that she touched me. I had never had sexual feelings like this with anyone. She was amazing.

"Oh mama, please make your baby girl feel like a woman. Make me feel like your little love toy. I want to please you in any way that I can mama. I want you to show me how to make a little slut cum. Show me what you can do with a body like mine, mommy."

She moved toward my tits and began sucking on them as she caressed her way toward my bald little pussy. I was soaking wet with pussy juice and my cunt needed something inside of it now. She must have read my mind because her hand went straight through my pussy lips and spread them wide and shoved two fingers inside my tight little pussy. I was so wet that she had no problem getting her long fingers inside of me. She immediately added a third finger inside me. My cunt was squeezing her fingers in rhythm to her strokes.

She moved to the side of my head and whispered, "You are an amazing little whore to let mommy do this to you. I love that about you that you would let mommy have your body like a little whore. I love that you let mommy please you like a little slut and that you like to eat your mommy's pussy. We are going to have so much fun together as a couple and apart. I love that you're a little cunt that likes to cum and make people cum. Let's see what mommy can do for you!"

She added her fourth finger inside my cunt and began fucking my cunt like a little whore. I began moaning as she sucked on my tits alternately. When she wiggled her fingers against my special spot, I came like a little whore. I screamed and squirted all over her hand and still she continued to fuck my cunt with her fingers. She twisted her hand just a slight bit and slid her thumb inside of me. She was fist fucking me in a matter of seconds. It felt so good to have her entire hand inside me and fucking me. I loved being this full. It made me feel like a nasty little slut. She wiggled her fingers and drummed against my g-spot.

This time when I squirted, I sprayed all over her arm and my bed. It was a fountain just like I had caused Sara. I was on such a high peak of pleasure that I couldn't even scream. All I could do was look into her eyes with a gaze that was full of lust. Encouraging with my gaze for her to continue what she was doing. I didn't want it to end. I wanted it to keep going until I couldn't breathe anymore. She didn't stop. She kept on fist fucking my cunt with a rhythm that was slowly building to another crescendo. We never took our eyes off of each other. She watched me all the way to my next even more intense orgasm.

It was fucking amazing. I had never had an orgasm quite like these last two. The only sounds in the room were her hand filling my squishy wet cunt sliding in and out. We made no sounds other than the fucking sounds and it was erotic as hell. We were staring at each other with lust filling our gazes and our mouths watering for each other's taste. She leaned into a kiss that was full of tongue and tasted so good. We were locked in a passionate lust filled kiss as she continued to fist fuck my cunt. She was not letting up and the kiss turned it up a notch in the heat department.

She was going for number three with her hand in my cunt. I felt this one rising from deep inside of me and it gave me the tingle of something incredible to come. It was going to be intense and full of wantonness. It was going to be the one that exhausted me. I think that she felt it building and wanted to give me everything she had. Her tempo increased at the same rate as her tongue entering my mouth and sliding over my teeth to my tongue.

I exploded within the next 30 seconds with an orgasm like I have never had before. She had planted her hand inside me and was just drumming against my insides to the exact tempo of my orgasm. It was fucking amazing. All of a sudden, I had a blinding white light inside my head and that was the last thing that I remember until morning.

I saw the sunshine coming into the window to my right. It was definitely daylight out and I was definitely in the arms of the sexiest woman alive, who was still asleep. I tried to remember the events that led up to this wonderful Sunday morning. Then, all at once, every erotic scene and word came back to me. I smiled a smile that would wake the dead and stretched out of Sara's embrace. I scooted over to the edge of the bed and slowly got up out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and took a very hot, very long shower as the images from the night before slowly replayed through my head. My pussy needed some attention there in the shower so, of course, I obliged it.

I was replaying the scene in my head of my mother laid out on the carpet of her living room spread eagle, just waiting for her little girl to give her pleasure with her mouth. As that vision played through my brain, my fingers were entering a very hot and wet pussy. The water was so hot that it was tingling my clit as it flowed over my stomach and down into my pussy. I couldn't wait to get over to my mom's today and see what she had in store for me. This was going to be so taboo and so hot at the same time. That made me flush with a wave of ecstasy that made me fuck myself harder with my fingers.

I grabbed the side of the shower stall and really began thrusting my hand into my cunt. When I came, I sprayed hot juices all over my fingers inside of me. It was a wonderful morning cum and I shuddered at the orgasms to come for the day. I had all afternoon to be with my mom and then the evening to be with Sara. I hoped she had a wonderful day at work today so that she would be hot and horny for me this evening. When my body stopped convulsing, I withdrew my fingers and sucked them dry. I tasted good first thing in the morning. When I turned the water off and opened the shower door, I realized that I had an audience.

"Good morning my little horny slut, how did you sleep?"

Sara was standing there leaning against the door jamb and jutting her tits out towards me. "Oh, I slept like a rock. I don't think I moved until I awoke ten minutes ago. How did you sleep my lovely?"

I began to dry myself off with a big fuzzy towel. She watched my every move. "That was quite a display this morning here in the shower. I didn't think you would be able to move this morning after the exhilarating orgasm you passed out with last night. That was amazing. I have never had someone cum that hard for me before. What got into you?"

I looked at her like she was crazy. "How could you even ask that? Of course, it was you that got into me. You built me up until I couldn't go anywhere but outward. That was the single most amazing orgasm that I have ever had. I have never had an orgasm make me pass out for the entire night. I have passed out for a few minutes before, but never the entire night. WOW is all I can say. I hope that we can continue with this sort of passion and lust. I believe I have met my match in you."

I was finished drying off and she walked over to me and embraced me into a hug that would wake up the dead. Her tits were meshed into mine and she was rubbing my back up and down. She felt so good to be held by and I thought about the days ahead with her as my lover. It made me smile and tingle all the way to my pussy. I pulled back from her and said, "I need to get some coffee on. Do you want to take a shower? What time do you have to be at work?"

She looked at me as if I should know and shook her head with a giggle. "Didn't you make up the schedule? I have to be there at 11 and it is 9:00 am now. I need to get a shower and stop by my place on the way to work to get some different shoes than I had on yesterday. I'll take a quick shower and have some coffee with you and then I will get out of here. Not that I wouldn't love to eat your pussy this morning, but I think that you should save yourself for your mommy. Don't forget to remember every detail to share with me tonight. I'll be over after work." She kissed me and climbed into the shower. I drifted down the hallway to make some coffee for the both of us. I was walking on cloud nine. I cared for this woman a great deal. I couldn't think of a day without her in it, ever.

When she came out of the bedroom, she was dressed in her lounging clothes and looked very sexy. I smiled at her as I got up to get her a cup of coffee. She walked over to me in the kitchen and embraced me from behind. She nuzzled my neck and kissed around to my earlobe. It was making me tingle all over and seeing that I had not put any clothes on, I was turned on tremendously.

"I will be home before you get off of work. I will have dinner ready for us and wine ready for this evening. Neither of us has to work on Monday and we will have plenty to talk about tonight. Thank you so much for all that you've done for me. I appreciate the freedom that you have given me in our relationship to sleep around with these very special people in my life. I hope that you know that they are not a replacement for you but an enhancement to our fantasies and our future. Thank you so much, you are truly a doll."

I hugged her back and set the cup of coffee on the table. I turned to go and get some clothes on and stopped to give her a kiss. She smiled and said, "Thank you so much for being who you are and giving me a chance. I really like you Ashley and I would like to be with you for some time."

I ran and put some clothes on and came back as Sara was getting ready to leave. She looked at me and smiled. "You have a good day with your mommy today and be sure to give her a kiss and a lick for me. Remember every sordid detail for us this evening. I can't wait to have some wine and sit in front of the fire as you describe your sexual endeavor today. Think of me today. I will be thinking of you." She kissed me and out the door she went.

I sat down at the kitchen table with my last cup of coffee for the day and wondered when a good time to go to mom's would be. Then I started wondering what I should wear. Should I look like a little slut for her or should I just go over there dressed innocently and let her make the first move? I thought about it as I drank my coffee and felt my pussy getting wetter with every thought. The sound of the phone ringing gave me a start and brought me back to reality.

"Hello?" I said into the receiver.

"Hey baby, it's me, Mom. How are you?"

"Oh Mom, hey, I am great and yourself?"

"Wondering when my baby girl is going to come visit her mama. Are you coming over soon? We have so much to talk about and explore with. Mommy is missing her little slut. Christie has been gone for twenty minutes and I am bored. When are you coming over sweetie?"

"I'll be there in ten minutes mommy. I was just sitting here thinking about you and what we might do this afternoon while the girls are at work. Let me go and I will see you in about ten minutes. Bye mom."

I hung up the phone and smiled. I grabbed my purse and slipped my shoes on and headed out the door. My pussy was wet with anticipation. I drove as fast as I could and took the short cut to my mom's house. The short cut had only stop signs and I was able to reach my mom's house in eight minutes. I smiled as I saw the garage door open to greet me. I pulled into the garage and shut my car off. After I got out of the car and fluffed my hair, I saw my mom standing in the open doorway waiting for me.

She looked radiant. And from that day forward, we all had a loving sexual relationship. We were never without a partner and we always made time for the whole group. What a lifestyle I lead!

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers