Ashley's Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

We all glanced around at each other and started cracking up. Then we all looked at Uncle John at the same time and saw that his cock was as hard as a rock and sticking straight up and tenting his shorts. That sight made us all laugh a little bit harder. We chatted about all of the possibilities as we sat there drinking that wine. When I got up to retrieve some more wine, Auntie Pam followed me into the kitchen to be alone with me for a second. She walked up behind me as I was starting to screw the corkscrew into the cork.

She reached her arms around me and hugged my waist as she kissed the back of my neck. "It is wonderful to see your mom so happy," she said into my neck. "I don't think that I have ever seen her happier. Do you know the possibilities that await us, sweetheart? I don't think that we would have to sneak around if your mom and Christie joined in with us and saw that we were all in it for the pleasure. I know that I have had many fantasies over the years about eating your mom's pussy. Haven't you?"

I turned to look Auntie Pam in the face with shock. "As a matter of fact, no, I have not had those kinds of fantasies about my mom. You, yes, my mom, no."

"Oh don't play innocent with me young lady. I will put your over my knee for answering me like that." She grabbed the back of my head and turned me so that she could plant a big old kiss on my lips, right there in my mom's kitchen. I kissed her right back because I couldn't resist her lips and her tongue sliding into my mouth. She was so hot and tasted so good. I couldn't wait to be alone with her again, sometime soon, I'd hoped. She pulled back out of our kiss and looked me in the eye. "I think that we should go back in there and lay on the lesbian flirting thick and heavy. I think with a little more wine, we could be in the middle of a six person orgy with five of us having pussies. What do you think?"

I smiled that shit eating grin and the first thing that I thought was that I would be able to lick Christie's hot little snatch and she could never say anything about it. She was sleeping with my mom and living a lesbian relationship. "I think that we could make that happen. Let's work it, Auntie."

I got the cork out of the wine bottle and we went back into the living room. Mom was lighting a fire to give the room a little more ambiance. I think my mother was thinking lusty thoughts but I wasn't sure if the other four of us were included in those thoughts. I noticed Uncle John was lusting after Christie with his eyes. She was a hot little thing.

Christie was around 5'4", with long dark wavy hair, 34D tits, and a narrow little waist that popped out into a miniature little ghetto booty. Her ass was firm but nice and round. She had a wonderful hourglass figure and was only 19 years old so her tits were nice and perky. She had a nice full pair of lips that would look wonderful sucking on his dick. He was rubbing himself nonchalantly while watching Christie watch my mom. Sara was sitting over on the love seat and witnessing the whole scene. She was also squirming around on the cushion to try and get some relief for her, probably, now soaking wet pussy. I am sure that her clit was nice and hard and protruding through her tight little pussy lips. The way that she was humping that love seat cushion, I thought she would cum right then and there. She caught the movement of us coming back into the room out of the corner of her eye and stopped thrusting her hips back and forth. I winked over at Auntie Pam and she winked back and nodded her head.

While Mom was fussing over the fire, we rearranged seats to where the only place left for Mom to sit was next to Auntie Pam. Sara was sitting over by Uncle John and I chose to sit by my mom's 19 year old lover. When Mom turned around and saw that we had changed seating arrangements, she just shrugged and went over to sit next to Auntie Pam.

I poured more wine into each glass and proposed a toast. "Here's to new relationships, old relationships and bonds that will last a lifetime. We're happy for you mom!"

"Here, here!" the crowd said.

"Thank you, sweetheart. That was one of the hardest things that I have ever had to do. I didn't know what you would think about me sleeping with another woman, much less someone as young and spunky as Christie is here. Thank you for not being judgmental."

"Mom, I love you for who you are, not who you sleep with. I wouldn't have a leg to stand on because I like pussy better than I like cock, for about three years now. Who am I to judge you? I think that it's actually kind of cool. Now we can share pussy eating stories!" Everyone laughed at that comment. "Yeah, we could have lots of fun with that."

She reached over and patted me on the leg while I leaned into her new lover. I looked up into Christie's eyes and smiled a lustful smile. She returned the smile and licked her lips. This was going to be easier than I had imagined. Uncle John was going to be a busy man with five horny women in the room. I think that there was going to be a great deal of flesh revealed shortly. I saw Auntie Pam rubbing my mom's back up and down and Mom was leaning into it. She glanced over at Christie and smiled and nodded her head. Had they discussed this possibility before tonight?

I put a few inches in between the two of us and looked her in the eye. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Sara leaning into a kiss from Uncle John. This was it; there was no turning back now. All of the new mated couples were touching in one fashion or another. Christie leaned over and planted her soft full lips on my mouth and kissed me like she meant it. I closed my eyes and savored every second of our lips touching and moving to an unheard rhythm. She reached her hand up and grasped my left tit and squeezed gently and took my nipple between her fingers and gave it a pinch. I moaned in ecstasy.

I glanced over at Mom and Auntie Pam and they were in a full lip lock with their hands all over the other. There was lots of tit grabbing going on over there. I stole a glance at Sara and Uncle John and smiled into my kiss with Christie. They were across from us and Uncle John was enjoying sucking on Sara's nipple rings. He was having a blast with her nipple jewelry. She was rubbing the bulge in between his legs. He was humping through his shorts and her hand. All were having a good time.

I reached up and grabbed a hold of this tit that I had longed to touch since I first laid eyes on it. She was nice and tan all over and I figured she sun bathed in the nude. I couldn't wait to see her naked. My pussy quivered at the thought of seeing this young little slut, naked. Right now she was dressed in a summery spaghetti strapped dress. She was not wearing a bra and the only thing that was between my fingers and her nipples was the gauzy like material. It was thin and cool and cotton and I could see her nipples hard and erect through it with no problem. She was turning me on more than anything that I had done all weekend. My pussy was dripping down onto my short skirt and was probably going to leave a wet spot on my mother's love seat.

She pulled me over and began to kiss and suck on my neck. The spot right below my earlobe that runs a straight line to my clit. You suck on that and my clit grows to capacity in seconds. She had a hold on both of my tits now and was squeezing the piercings and pulling on them. The harder she pinched the more I moaned and I spread my legs wide in case she wanted to dip in to my hot little pussy. She took the hint and roamed her left hand down to my love mound. Mom was watching this display of lust happening right before her eyes with her lover and her daughter. She was smiling and enjoying the shit out of this lustful act. We were being wanton and precocious and forgetting that we had an audience.

Christie took her left hand and dipped it between my lips and found my hard clit protruding out from them. She took the opportunity to rub that hard little nubbin and I began to squirm under her touch. She was very talented and knew exactly how to make a woman feel good. She rubbed it in little circles, first off, and then she started frigging it up and down like she wanted me to cum. She got up on her knees on the couch and got a better advantage to rub my pussy. She was hovering over me and kissing me like I was a whore. She leaned up and slid the straps off of her shoulders and pulled the top of her dress down over her tits. They were gorgeous and perky and her nipples were like little pencil erasers sticking out nice and hard. I leaned over and took one of them into my mouth and sucked like I was nursing her milk. I flicked it back and forth with my tongue as she rubbed my clit faster and harder. When I took her nipple between my teeth and bit down, she squirmed and moaned and grabbed the back of my head to bring me closer to her. She was getting turned on as hard as she was turning me on.

I pulled off my blouse and threw it over in the corner of the living room. My mother's eyes widened at the site of her daughter topless. I had not put a bra on either and my nipples were erect as Uncle John's cock. Which I could see clearly as Sara was deep throating on every other stroke. Auntie Pam had a nipple of my mom's in her mouth and sucking on it gently. My mother was leaning back on the couch and spreading her legs for Auntie Pam. Auntie Pam took advantage of this opportunity to touch my mother in ways that she has longed for since the beginning of their friendship. Auntie Pam never wanted to lose my mom's friendship and was always afraid that would happen if she touched her in a sexual way.

I had never thought of my mom in that sort of way but when I saw Auntie Pam slide her skirt up and mom spread her legs, I saw that she had one of the pinkest pussies I had ever seen. My thoughts went immediately to what my mother's pussy would taste like. Christie was watching me watch my mom and took that moment to bite down on my nipple and rub my clit to orgasm. She had me where she wanted me and I wanted to be there. She made me feel awesome and had me lifting my hips off of the couch and squirting all over her forearm. The harder I squirted; the harder she rubbed my clit. Mom was watching me get off with her lover and Auntie Pam getting positioned to lick my mom's pussy. When Auntie Pam leaned in to take her first lick, Mom took a sharp breath in and let out a guttural moan of ecstasy.

Auntie Pam was eating her like she was her last meal. She must have loved the taste of my mom's pussy because she was not even coming up for air. I glanced over at Uncle John and watched him get into position on the floor as Sara was spreading her legs like a little whore. This was a hot scene all over the place. Before I knew it, Christie was on the floor in front of me and leaning in to take a lick across my clit. I laid back and spread my lips open for her so that she could eat without obstacles. There were moans and groans all over the room and the sounds of lapping up pussy juice mixed with the crackling of the fireplace very erotically.

I reached down and grabbed the back of this hot little 19 year old and pushed her face into my pussy harder. She lifted her hand up and inserted two fingers inside my little fuck hole and started finger fucking my cunt while she was licking and sucking on my clit.

"Oh, that's it you little whore, eat my pussy. You sure know how to suck on a hard little clit, don't you? Is this how you eat my mama's pussy? If, so, you are one hot little slut. Mama, she eats an amazing pussy. How you doin' over there with Auntie Pam in your pussy?"

She looked at me with her lover inside my pussy and cunt and grabbed the back of Auntie Pam's head and pushed her closer to her own pussy. "She eats a mean pussy too sweetheart. Are you enjoying my lover's tongue on your own clit? I want to see you eat hers. I know you want it. She talks about you all of the time; I just didn't know that she was talking about my own hot little girl. She has wanted you to eat her pussy for a long time. Oh god Pam, that feels so fucking good. Why haven't we done this before tonight? You are amazing!"

I turned around on the couch so that I was lying parallel to it and Christie had to change her position. When she got close enough, I grabbed her waist and pulled her over top of me. I lifted her skirt up around her waist and looked at one of the youngest pussies I have had in a very long time. Her lips were glistening pink and her clit was as hard as a rock. I spread her lips and pulled her hips down to my face and tasted her for the first time. She was sweet and wet and had a little musky smell to her. She was hot and wanted me to eat her lovely little twat. She moaned when I ran my tongue over her hard clit and sucked it into my mouth. Then she started to mimic what I was doing in her pussy, on my own pussy.

I glanced over at Uncle John and Sara and saw that they were in a 69 position as well and having a grand old time eating each other's nether regions. Sara was deep throating Uncle John and he was fingering her good. Very soon after that glimpse, I saw my mother and Auntie Pam change positions and we were all 69'ing with our new partners. It was hot and erotic and there were all kinds of sexual sounds being emitted from us three couples.

Christie tasted so good that I could not get enough of her. She was licking my clit as hard as she could while fingering my cunt with three of her fingers. I could eat this pussy all day long and not get tired of her taste. I knew she was a hot little tramp when I hired her and now this whole scene proves it. She was grinding her hips on my face as she was fucking my cunt with those long fingers of hers. I was going to cum soon and I wanted to bring her with me. I began sucking on her clit like it was a hard little cock. I gave her some head and added a fourth finger to her slippery wet cunt and began fucking her like a little whore.

She lifted her mouth off of my pussy long enough to say, "Oh god that feels good. Fuck me like a little slut! I want to cum all over your face while you squirt your juices all over me. You are one hot little whore to eat your mother's lover's pussy right here in her own living room." She went back to sucking on my clit and threw me over the edge. The harder she sucked, the harder I sucked and got her up to where I was in no time. We went over the edge together and ended up almost hyperventilating because of the intensity of the orgasm.

"OH GOD! THAT FEELS INCREDIBLE! EAT MY FUCKING PUSSY, YOU LITTLE WHORE! MAKE ME CUM LIKE THE LESBIAN SLUT THAT I AM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. It felt so fucking good to have my juices squirt all over this little girl's face. My mother stopped what she was doing to watch me getting it on with her little slut. She had a slutty little smile on her face as she watched her daughter eat and be eaten by her little whore of a lover.

When we finally started to come down from the orgasmic high that we were on, I noticed some movement to my left. I glanced over and saw that Auntie Pam and mom had come up off the couch and were stripping their clothes off and throwing them all over the place. "Alright, everyone get naked, if you're going to keep going sexually in my living room, you better be naked. I want to see flesh and tits galore! You too John, I want to see that big hard cock in all of its glory." With that, my mother moved the coffee table out of the center of the room and back over behind our couch. That made a cozy little pit in the middle of the three couches with a soft rug underneath. My mother lay down in the center of the rug and spread her legs apart and lifted her ankles high in the air. Her pussy was beautiful and my mouth started to water. I had never had sexual thoughts of my mother, even after I decided to be a full time muff diver.

She looked damn good, naked, at 45 years old. Her boobs were just a little saggy but her nipples were huge and hard as rocks. Her pussy was shaved smooth and her lips were glistening with her juices mixed with Auntie Pam's saliva. I couldn't help myself. I crawled out from underneath this beautiful 19 year old and crawled over to my mom lying on the rug naked and spread wide open for anyone. I got on all fours and crawled right between her legs and licked my mother for the very first time, from her tight little pink asshole all the way up to her hard little clit. I watched her expression as she looked down to see who was licking her pussy now.

When she saw my eyes staring back up at her while sucking on her hard little clit, she smiled and said, "Oh baby, you don't know how long I have waited for you to do this to your mommy. Mommy has wanted her baby girl to eat her pussy since she hit puberty. You are such a hot little whore to eat your mommy's pussy like this. I hope that this is not the only time that this happens. Oh god, you really know how to eat a pussy now. You are amazing! Eat your mommy's pussy, you fucking little whore!"

Those words set me on fire and all I wanted to do was to make my mommy proud of the way that I could please a woman. I kneeled down and ate her for all that I was worth. It was like taking a test that I had studied for years for. This was the final exam. If I could get my mom to cum by sucking on her clit and fingering the hole that bore me some twenty-five years before, then I was going to pass this phase of life. I inserted another finger to make a total of three fingers inside my mom's hot little twat. She was wet and hot and loved what I was doing to her. I felt Uncle John before I heard him. He slid up behind me and put his cock at the entrance of my sopping wet fuck hole. I pushed back and got the head inside of me as he slammed himself home, deep inside of me.

Then I saw Sara sit on top of my mom's face and cover her face with her delicious pussy. I glanced over to my right and saw that Auntie Pam was now tasting mama's lesbian lover's pussy. Christie had lain back next to mama and Auntie Pam was positioned like me in front of my mom. I heard Uncle John smack Auntie Pam's ass and heard her moan into Christie's pussy. Then he concentrated on fucking my tight little cunt with all of his might. His cock was huge and filling me up nicely. I could feel the veins on the insides of my cunt walls causing an erotic friction. And with every down stroke, the head of his cock touched that special spot inside of me that Uncle John finds so easily. If I had had a lover like Uncle John, I might never have turned lesbian. He was amazing in the sack and knew how to treat a woman.

Christie loved having Auntie Pam in her pussy and she was playing with my mama's tits while she had her pussy eaten like a little whore. Sara was leaning over mama and joining me down by her clit. Our tongues took turns on her clit while my fingers were fucking the very hole that gave me life. It was all so taboo that it made me that much hotter. When Uncle John started spanking my ass, my hips started grinding into his cock and getting it that much deeper. I added a fourth finger inside of my mama's hot cunt and began fucking her with everything that I had. I could feel her cunt muscles clamping down on my fingers in pre-orgasmic fashion. Sara had to lean up out of her pussy for a minute to take a moment to cum like a slut.

"Oh that's it Jenny, eat my pussy like a lesbian whore. You are one fantastic pussy licker. Suck on my clit, bitch!" Then she leaned down by me and gave me a hot tongue filled kiss. She tasted like my mama's pussy and Uncle John's cock. I wanted her to taste like my pussy too. Man, she made me hot!

When Uncle John started talking dirty to me, I could hold out no longer. "That's it you little whore, take my huge cock inside your tight little cunt. You love when I have my cock inside your tight little hole, don't you. You are such a little whore to fuck everyone you come into contact with. Your cunt has seen more action in the last five days than my cock has seen in the last fifteen years. Only a whore like you could take my cock while eating your mama's pussy. You like your mommy's pussy don't you, you little bitch? You love to eat the canal that gave you life. I can see it in your eyes; you are going to make your mama cum like a whore. That's it you little cunt, give it to your mommy, while mommy eats your lover's pussy. God, this is hot! After I fill you up with my cum, I want you to lay down and let Auntie Pam eat your hot cream pie. I have got a load for your hot little cunt. I am going to fill you up like a bitch!"

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers