Ashley's Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

And then he did. He grabbed onto my hips and started thrusting in and out and just pounding my cunt with his big hard cock. He felt so good inside of me that I almost forgot that there were three other pussies in this room with us. My entire hand was inside of my mother now and I was fist fucking her like she was a paid whore. She loved it. She thrust back at my every stroke. She loved having my entire hand inside of her little fuck hole. My mama's cunt was amazingly tight for a 45 year old woman. I loved the feeling of my hand being clamped by her cunt muscles while I wiggled my fingers inside of her and against her g-spot. I had found that very early in the fingering process and now I was massaging it to orgasm level. Her muscles were starting to spasm as Uncle John deposited a huge amount of his hot seed inside of me. When she began to cum, she screamed out of Sara's pussy and screamed my name!

"Ashley, that's it baby, give it to mommy. Make me cum harder baby girl. You are such a hot little whore to eat and fist fuck your mama's cunt like you are, while taking Uncle John's huge cock inside your tight little hole. I think that I would like to join Auntie Pam on that cream pie of yours. I would love to taste your cunt filled with Uncle John's seed. Oh Ashley you are making my dreams come true. Eat me baby, eat me!"

All of the auditory stimulation made me that much more responsive. Uncle John emptied his balls inside of me at the same time that I started squirting a mess all over his thighs. My mama started squirming and squirting all over the place and I could hear Sara's pussy splashing all over my mama's face. I latched onto my mama's clit and sucked until she screamed again in Sara's pussy. I shoved my hand all the way inside of her and wiggled my fingers until she couldn't stand it anymore. I love to feel the way a cunt squeezes on my hand inside of her. I love to know that I could bring that much pleasure to someone physically. And to know that I was causing my mommy so much pleasure had me orgasming again against Uncle John's cock. With that rash of orgasmic activity coming from my cunt, Uncle John pulled out and shoved his now coated cock into my asshole.

I was not prepared for a good ass fucking but he slid in smoothly and deeply. His cock had grown hard again and he was slamming it deep into my tight little ass. I felt Auntie Pam slide over underneath me and start tonguing my cunt. She was lifting Uncle John's seed out of my hole and swallowing it down. Sara got off of mama's face and Christie turned around and started kissing mama to taste Sara's pussy juices on her lips. Sara got over in front of Auntie Pam's pussy and started kissing and sucking on her clit.

"Oh god, Uncle John, fuck my tight little asshole. I love having your cock deep inside of me. I want you to fill my ass with your cum so I can have both holes filled with the essence of you. I love the way your cock slides in and out of my tight little hole and makes me feel so good. Thank you Uncle John, you make me feel like a complete whore when you're around. Fuck me harder with that big cock!"

He started smacking my ass nice and hard, hard enough to sting. The way it was stinging was turning me on to no end. I loved to have my ass smacked while being fucked hard like this. Mama slid out from underneath me and turned around so that she could slide in and help Auntie Pam clean my cunt out. She grazed past my tits on her way down and she leaned up and took a nipple into her mouth and pinched the other one with her hand. She sucked on my nipples for a few minutes and when she bit down on them, I squirmed a little and Uncle John spanked my ass again.

"You be still for your mother, young lady. She has every right to bite, lick, or suck anything she wants on you. You are her baby girl. You are her little slut and she has every right. Now, you be still and let her bite on your slutty little nipples. She loves to suck on nipples and she loves yours right now. Go ahead and slide down there and get a taste of your little girl now, Jenny. You will be delighted with her taste mixed with mine. Pamela, get out of the way and let mama eat her little girl."

Auntie Pam slid out of the way and my mommy slid underneath me to my cunt and started sucking on my clit like it was going out of style. Uncle John was still slamming his hard cock into my ass while my mommy finished cleaning out my cunt of Uncle John's cum. Mommy's pussy was right in front of my face and when I went to lean in and lick her clit, I was blocked by Christie coming in for a lick. Sara had positioned herself underneath Christie and was licking her clean. It was like a continuous line of pussy to pussy to cock. I noticed Auntie Pam was on the outside and watching with lust in her eyes. I motioned for her to get behind Sara and suck on her pussy but instead she came over and stood over top of Christie eating my mama's pussy. I kneeled up on all fours and she squatted so that her pussy was right in front of my face. Her lips were glistening and her juices were dripping. She was a sight for sore eyes. I loved this woman's pussy and I loved that she loved me eating her out.

So there we were all six of us connected in one way or another. Everyone's pussy was getting eaten and my asshole was being fucked like it was going out of style. We were a tangle of flesh and when the first orgasm hit, it was a chain reaction compared to no other. Uncle John began emptying his balls inside my tight ass as my mama got a face full of my juices being sprayed onto her. Auntie Pam squirted all over me and my tits while mama came all over Christie, who came all over Sara. There were juices flying everywhere and there were erotic moans that filled the room over the crackling of the firewood. The orgasmic episode lasted for about five minutes. Mama would not let go of my clit and she had slid her fingers inside of me to fill me up with Uncle John's cock slamming in and out of my tight asshole. I tried to pull away but she had a good grip around my stomach with her free hand. She was going to have her fill of her little girl's pussy and I wasn't going to get out of it.

When she got one more orgasm out of me, with the intensity that it came with, I collapsed and couldn't breathe for a minute. I had cum so hard that every inch of my body was electrified and sensitive. I crawled out of the human pile of flesh and crawled over by the fire place. My body was still convulsing from the last wave of orgasms that my own mother had given me. I was elated with sexual satisfaction and was swooning with after orgasm shivers. The pile of flesh spread out a little bit and everyone was breathing kind of haggard.

Mama broke the aftermath, "Ashley that was one of the hottest things that I have ever done as an adult in a sexual situation. You are one hot little slut and I am proud that you are my lesbian daughter. I hope that we can continue this on a regular basis. I am in love with Christie but the whole taboo thing of licking my baby girl's pussy has me overwhelmed with sexual undertones. I have fantasized about this for years but most recently since coming to the lesbian side of things, it is almost daily that I think of you in a sexual way.

"Pam, you are the best friend that I have ever had and I want you to know that I have fantasized about us before too. I can't get over that two of my hottest fantasies have come true in my living room tonight. In fact, I would not mind if we all got together on a regular basis to fuck around and suck around and just be adults in a sexual way. What do you all say to something like that?"

I looked around the room at all of the beautiful naked bodies glistening with sweat and coming down from some very intense orgasms. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I'm game. This was one of the hottest scenes yet this whole weekend. I have had a blast and found out a whole lot about my mom. Let's make it a date."

Christie looked over at me and watched Sara come around to my side and snuggle up next to me. Mama joined Christie and Pam leaned on John and we all just sat there looking at the beauty all around us. Pam looked at mama and said, "That is the best idea that you have had in twenty years, Jenny. I can't believe it has taken us this long to get at each other's pussy. Now that I've had it, I am not going to let you go too long before I have it again. I am all for a regular meeting with the six of us. Some private time with our mates, some time for me and John with Ashley and Sara. Some time with you and Christie and I am sure you two would want to have some time with Ashley and Sara, as well. This has been the best week of my sexual life. I have had so many sexual fantasies come true that it was like living in a porn movie."

Christie was sitting there smiling and said, "Well, even though I am the youngest in the room, this was definitely the hottest thing that I have ever done and I want to be a part of this lifestyle for a very long time. You people are HOT!"

We giggled and laughed and sat around naked and finished our wine. When I glanced at the clock on the wall, it said it was 11:30. We had literally fucked the night away. I nuzzled Sara and whispered into her ear, "Why don't we go back to my place and have some private time tonight. I really want to suck on your clit some more before we float off to sleep in each other's arms. How's that sound?"

She nodded her head and leaned back so that I could kiss her on the lips. I glanced over at mom and Christie and they had the same look in their eyes that Sara and I did. "Well, I think that we are going to get going so we can get some sleep. You all look drained and we have some issues to deal with at home. It was an awesome evening and I can't wait to have some more evenings like this. You four are a bunch of hot little sluts who like to have sex. I like that about you all. Let's get our clothes on Sara and leave these four to themselves."

Everyone got up off of the floor and John looked at Auntie Pam with that question in his eyes. "Yeah, I think we are going to get home too, John has an early flight in the morning and needs to get some sleep before heading out. He is going to be gone until Thursday night this week so if anyone is lonely or wants some company, please let me know and I'll be there in two shakes of a lamb's tail."

I threw my blouse and skirt back on and picked my shoes up and carried them. Sara threw on her outfit and I walked over to my mommy. I looked her in the eye and said, "Tonight was amazing. Thank you for being so open about it. It will make us closer, don't you think?"

She embraced me in a hug and whispered in my ear, "We need some time alone to discuss this and have some exploration all by ourselves. Can you get away for a couple of hours tomorrow while Christie is at work?"

I nodded my head and smiled. This was going to be the start of something fantastic between my mommy and me. We were going to have our own little private time. I gave her a kiss on the lips to seal tomorrow afternoon and turned to give a hug to Christie, my future step-mom, I had a feeling. How odd and hot was that? I turned to take Sara's hand and we both walked over to Auntie Pam and Uncle John and gave them both hugs and kisses. When I hugged Auntie Pam, she whispered into my ear, "I want you Tuesday night, make it happen." I just nodded and Sara and I walked out hand in hand.

When we got into the car and backed out of the driveway, Sara said, "That was the wildest scene I have ever been a part of. Is your life always this sexual?"

I glanced over at her while keeping my eyes on the road. I couldn't afford to get pulled over for a DUI and I had had plenty to drink tonight. I grabbed her hand and lifted it up to my lips and gave it a small kiss. "Sara, I have never had as much sex as I have in the last week. This has been an incredible journey this week and I am so glad that you have been there to share most of it with me. Is it too much for you?"

She looked at me in shock and said, "Are you kidding me? This is more fun than I have had in the last five years. I think that I have finally found someone that can keep me satisfied and have some adventures along with that satisfaction. I want to be your little whore that you can share with your friends and mama. That was particularly hot, by the way. I loved watching you with your mama while I was sitting on her face. Very erotic and I can't even begin to tell you what it did to me sexually. You are fucking amazing. Thank you for sharing with me and sharing me."

She squeezed my hand and kissed it back. We pulled into my driveway and into my garage. As soon as the door was down she started stripping my clothes off of me. We got out of the car in a naked frenzy and went straight back to my bedroom. By the time that we got back there, we didn't have a stitch of clothes on and we fell onto my bed and into a lip lock that was going to start another episode of sex that would make a porn producer blush.

Her hands were all over me and my lips kissed every inch of her body that was accessible. I squeezed her tits and played with her piercings and twisted her nipples until she squirmed. She moaned and said, "I want you to be mine tonight."

"I am yours, sweetie. Whatever you want me to do, I am here for you."

"I want you to call me mommy and let us role play like you are my little girl. I never had a little girl that I could teach how to eat pussy and make her all mine like your mama did with you tonight. In fact, Ashley, mama has a big surprise for you. Mama wants her baby girl to eat her pussy like she saw her eating that other slut's pussy tonight. I want to feel your fingers slide into me like you did that whore tonight and make me sound like the other mommies in the room. Mama wants to feel her baby girl's lips on her clit and her fingers sliding in and out of both of my holes. I want to feel like you want me as badly as you wanted those older women tonight. I want to fill your thoughts of how to make your mama happy, sexually. Can you do that for me my little slut?"

"Yes mama, I can do anything that you want me to do." I slid down and got between her legs and kissed the insides of her thighs. She smelled like a woman that had cum a few times tonight and I was going to make her cum again. She tasted wonderful and she was flowing pussy juice freely from her love hole. She was wet and hot and I couldn't wait to get my fingers inside of her. Three fingers slid right into her hole without a problem and she moaned when they hit her spot inside. I found her spot and concentrated on that while I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it like a little cock. She was amazing and her clit was so hard that it stuck out like a little cock.

"That's it baby girl, eat your mommy's pussy. Make me cum baby slut of mine. I want you to make me squirt my juices all the way down your throat. I want to cover your face with my cum. I want you to feel my cunt muscles clamp down on your fingers in orgasm. I want you to wiggle your fingers and make my orgasm that much more intense. Show me how to do it my little whore."

I added my fourth finger inside of her dripping wet cunt and slid my fingers in and out to the thrusts of her hips. I was nursing off of her clit and finger fucking her like a whore. She had said that she wanted both holes filled, didn't she? I slid my pussy juice covered fingers from her cunt and slid two of them inside of her tight little asshole. They slid in rather easily and I began pumping my fingers into her tight little asshole with a vengeance. I was going to make her cum like I was going to make my own mother cum tomorrow.

Before tonight I had never even had fantasies about my mother in a sexual way. Now, I had not only eaten my mommy's pussy but I am role playing in a mother daughter fantasy and thinking of my mother in a totally sexual way. My pussy was dripping hot juices rapidly and I was enjoying the tightness of Sara's sweet asshole. I took my other hand and slipped three fingers back into her cunt and started thrusting in each hole alternately. I leaned back down to take her clit into my mouth and she pulled my hair and yanked me into her pussy as far as I could go.

"Oh god that feels good. Eat me baby girl. You are mommy's little wanton slut, aren't you? You like to eat your mama's pussy and double penetrate your slutty little mama, don't you? You're such a good little slut for mommy. I will reward you for that later. Mommy needs to cum hard for her baby girl. Do you think you can make your mommy cum like a little whore?"

I added a third finger into her tight little asshole, added a fourth finger into her cunt and sucked on her clit like it was my life force. She screamed out in ecstasy and lifted her hips as she began to spray her love juices into my mouth. I tried to capture every drop that was emitting from her cunt. It was like a fountain of ejaculation. I was like a puppy trying to get a drink from a water hose. I wiggled my fingers inside both of her holes and she came even harder. Her cunt muscles were spasming opposite her anal muscles and it was turning me on to feel both of these sensations. I licked her clit until she pushed my head away from her pussy. I was smiling and had her juices all over my face.

I slowly withdrew my fingers from both of her holes. She pulled me up over top of her and kissed my pussy juice covered face. She licked every drop of her own pussy juice off of my face and it turned me on to no end. My pussy was drenched and aching to be relieved. I ground my pussy over top of her thigh and she smacked my ass, hard.

"You just hold up you little slut. I will get you off in a little while. Now, just hold your panties on, so to speak. I need to catch my breath for a little bit. I am not as young as you and I need a little time to recover from such an intense orgasm. Lie down beside me and let's talk a little bit."

I lie down beside her and she put her arm around me and cuddled with me. She tilted my head up and looked me in the eye. She smiled and leaned into to give me a very passionate kiss that started my pussy tingling again. I could not wait to feel those lips on my clit again.

"Oh Ashley, girl, you are one amazing lover. I can't believe my good fortune to have you as a love partner. You are completely hot and your friends and family are wonderful lovers as well. You are an amazing little cunt and I want you to fuck whomever you want whenever you want. All I ask is that you tell me in great detail every count of what happened. I want to hear the whole story from start to finish and then I will finish you off with my hand inside of your cunt or with a big black dildo hooked to a strap on harness. You are my bitch and I want to hear all about your little escapades with your mama and Auntie Pam. I know that you will be at your mom's tomorrow when Christie and I are at work, on your day off. I want every nasty detail. I think your mama is going to dominate you into being a little whore for her tomorrow.

"And I know that you are going to be Auntie Pam's little fuck toy on Tuesday. I will have you after both of them and I want every wanton detail and I want to taste their pussy on your lips. If I don't taste pussy on your lips, you will be spanked like a bad little girl. Don't forget that I am old enough to be your mama and I will put you over my knee if you don't smell and taste like their pussies."

I looked into her eyes and gave her a big hug and put my head right against her left tit. Her nipple was right at my lips and all I had to do was separate my lips and it was going to pop right in and let me suck it. I did so. She moaned and caressed my back with light gentle touches. It was making me tingle all over. I lifted my head a slight bit and said, "I will tell you every detail of every escapade if you will do the same. I have a feeling that Christie and Mom are going to want to invite you over as well as Auntie Pam and Uncle John. Everyone loves you and wants to have some time with you as well as me." I took her nipple back into my mouth and sucked on the piercing. Her tits were amazing and I loved to suck on her nipples.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers