All Comments on 'Ashley's Submissive Journey Ch. 01'

by The Fisherman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Exist

Your story about this journey has me dying for more. As I read it, I couldn't help but wonder if this actually exists to some degree. Do these two people exist and this offer of yielding to someone? My body and mind are hoping for more. Please don't quit writing now. You have only just begun to touch my life with an excitement I haven't felt in a long time.

Queen of KinkQueen of Kinkover 20 years ago
keep writing

I enjoyed your story and looking forward to more submissions by you.

Lestats CasperLestats Casperover 20 years ago
*sigh* Wish I had John

Loved it, can't wait for the next installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
MMMMMMM

I absolutely loved every letter of your story and am begging for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lovely

Let me begin by saying that this was an amazingly written story. While there are a few small grammatical errors, the feelings inherent in the writing bring us all into the scene, so to speak. I loved every minute, and I can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
nice

That was a pretty good story, but Ashley seemed a bit nervous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
enjoyed it...

and so looking forward to the next installment...

sexycaz22sexycaz22almost 17 years ago
Wow!

What can I say? Another brilliant story but I do have to say this story is much better than Courtney's story and well-written too. I look forward to the next instalment!

Caz x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous