At Breanna's Insistence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,491 Followers

I'm sure my mouth opened and closed, trying to form appropriate words, but before any sounds came out, the young blonde woman squealed with glee and rushed forward to hug me, her arms reaching up around my neck to pull me against her even as she ground her lush body against me! "MISTER HELLER! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!" she screamed into my ear with what most would view as excessive glee, but which seemed normal as memories of another former student came to the fore.

"Lauren...my goodness...Lauren. You haven't changed a bit!" I stammered, recalling the exuberant cheerleader of several years ago...always excessively cheerful and positive, greeting everyone and everything with an enthusiastic smile as if they were her most favorite person or thing in the whole wide world.

Suddenly we were all three inside with Breanna shutting the door as Lauren Cunningham hugged me again, planting a sloppy kiss on the corner of my mouth as she squealed, "I've been absolutely dying to see you since Breanna told me you were here at UK!" while her body undulated against mine.

Breanna casually shrugged off her jacket and dropped a six pack of beer on the coffee table and then inserted herself between me and Lauren, giving the shorter woman an amused glance and saying, "Pace yourself, Lauren...it's going to be a long night." Breanna turned and planted a long and passionate kiss on my lips, wetly and openly offering me her tongue and making sure the former cheerleader could see our tongues slipping in and out of each other's mouths.

When we finished, Breanna's taste thick on my tongue, Lauren had backed up a few feet and was staring at us with hungry and amazed eyes. "OMIGOD!" she nearly shouted in a somehow awestruck tone. "You two are...Bree...you -- you -- you and Mister Heller..." She paused and shook her head and then began to grin at us. "Mister Heller, you really fucked Breanna Howell! OMIGOD!"

I felt myself blushing a little while Breanna untangled herself from me and went to Lauren and said, "Yes, he has, honey and if you don't pass out from all the excitement, he might fuck you too!" She kissed the blonde woman then, hard and possessively, her hands on Lauren's shoulders. Breanna ended the kiss with a playful lick of Lauren's lips and then glancing over her shoulder at me, said, "I think we all need to sit down and have a beer."

Breanna steered Lauren to the couch and then sat down, keeping a space between them open. My recent lover patted the cushion and said, "Come have a seat, Mister Heller!"

I eased between them, feeling a little shy suddenly as both women scooted towards me a little -- Breanna resting a hand possessively on my upper thigh while Lauren sat so close, I could feel her covered breast which felt substantial, brush against my arm. Breanna passed out bottles of beer and we all took a few sips, remaining silent as we looked at each other...me feeling shyer and more awkward than I had in many years while Breanna looked at me with smoky, hooded eyes and Lauren looked at both of us with something akin to child-like awe.

After a few odd minutes of tension filled silence, I managed to croak, "So...you two..." only to be interrupted as Lauren leaned forward, her hand coming to rest very close to where my semi-erection was beginning to throb.

"Omifucking God, Mister Heller, you would not believe how many of us wanted to fuck you back in High School!" She leaned forward till her face was scant inches from mine, her breasts flattening against my side and chest as she stammered, "You were...God, you were the hottest teacher we ever had. I think everyone on the basketball cheer squad masturbated to the fantasy of fucking you!" She paused to take a deep breath, her face full of earnest intent as she blurted out, "God, Mister Heller, you will fuck me, won't you?"

I turned to look at Breanna who was staring back amused. "You should kiss her now, Mister Heller...otherwise, she'll just keep talking!"

I turned back to Lauren, still trying to process the possibility of doing anything remotely sexual with another student, only to find Lauren's lips pressing against mine -- her tongue eagerly making its way into my mouth. She gave a little squeal as her tongue encountered mine and I perceived that Breanna hadn't exaggerated as Lauren truly had a serpentine tongue that seemed to curl around my own, wrapping my tongue with moist, plump flesh that seemed to taste faintly of mint.

Our arms went around each other and we hugged tightly as we kissed, tongues dancing intimately as I felt Lauren's breasts pillow against my chest...her nipples hardening to betray the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra under the thick material of the sweater. I could feel her heart, beating rapidly, providing a counterpoint of sorts to her heavy breathing. Lauren slipped a hand under my sweatshirt and caressed my chest, pausing to tease a pebbled nipple before trailing fingertips back down over my not quite flat stomach and then up and over my jeans to explore the bulge she found there, moaning her approval against my lips.

At some point, I felt weight shifting and without seeing her, realized that Breanna had left the couch and I could hear rustling on the coffee table, but Lauren's lusty mouth dominated my attention and I tried to match the almost scary energy of her snake-like tongue as we kept kissing. Finally, I felt Breanna's hand on my shoulder just before she said, "Come up for air, you two...important business first, fun later."

I broke the kiss, seeing Lauren's lower lip pooch out in a mock pout -- her eyes still bright and excited with lust. Turning, I found Breanna standing beside me...now wearing only her low cut T-shirt and a high cut pair of French bikini panties, reminding me of how splendid her long legs were. She held out to me a beer in one hand and in the other, a little orange pill. "What's this, Breanna?"

She smiled and putting one knee on the couch, leaned in to me until our faces were just inches apart. "Have to be serious for a moment, Mister Heller. Any health issues I should know about...any heart problems?" Her smile grew a little, becoming something sexy and naughty

"Um...my doctor says I need to lose ten pounds and get more exercise, but that my ticker is in tip-top condition," I said in reply. I glanced down at the pill resting on her extended fingers. "Isn't that supposed to be blue?"

Breanna looked at me with evil glee and said, "You're thinking of the standard variety...this is the new industrial strength party version. You combine this with Lauren and me and well...you are definitely going to get your exercise." She brought the pill to my lips and I let her place it on my tongue and I swallowed it with a couple of sips of my beer, followed by a cock swelling kiss from my former students -- first Breanna and then again, Lauren.

Ending the kiss, Lauren looked at me and said, "You are going to fuck me, aren't you, Mister Heller?"

I could only nod while Breanna stood up again and reaching down to Lauren, pulled the blonde woman to her feet. "Patience, sweetheart," Breanna said softly, stroking Lauren's face with her fingers. She glanced at me and said, "First we need to let the magic pill get into his system, so..." Breanna's hand slipped down and cupped Lauren's sweater covered tit. "Maybe you and I should give Mister Heller a little show and...get ourselves a little hot and bothered in the process!"

Lauren giggled and looked at me -- her face blushing as Breanna casually reached down and tugged the sweater dress upwards and over the blonde girl's head, leaving her wearing only her go-go boots and a blue g-string. Her breasts were...magnificent...not nearly as big as Breanna's, but on her smaller body seeming huge...round and perfect, long dime sized nipples engorged with blood in her arousal. She shifted nervously on her feet, hands fluttering as if wanting to hide her nakedness as her face grew bright red. I found her sudden modesty both charming and erotic.

Suddenly, I realized that the coffee table had been pushed away from the couch and that Breanna had retrieved a quilt from by bed and had spread it out on the floor. Kneeling on the edge of the quilted blanket, Breanna faced Lauren and helped her pull off her boots, revealing small, dainty feet with pink painted toenails. "Lauren, why don't you help Mister Heller get a little...comfortable." Breanna practically purred.

Lauren giggled and came over, her breasts hanging provocatively as she bent over me and expertly undid my belt and began tugging my jeans off me, pausing only to hook her fingertips under the waistband of my shorts and pull them down too as I lifted my hips so she could finish her effort, smiling nastily at me as she casually tossed my clothes away. Then her eyes focused on my erection, sprouting out of my pubic hair and she reached out to grab it with one hand.

"Mister Heller...OMIGOD...I'm holding my teacher's big dick in my hand!" Lauren looked at it and then up into my face with unadulterated lust and groaned. "I want this inside me...NOW!"

I thought she was going to climb into my lap there and then, but Breanna reached out with a finger extended and hooked it through the waistband of Lauren's g-string and pulled her back...making the blonde woman gasp as she experienced a bit of what I assumed was a pleasurable wedgie. "Lauren, I said we need to give Mister Heller a little time," she said in a mocking but stern voice. She turned Lauren around and brought her to her knees, still taller than her, but closer now to being face to face. "Besides, you know I have what you need."

Lauren purred and giving me a momentary glance to confirm I was watching, replied, "Fuck yes...you do, don't you?" The two women kissed...a long and unhurried kiss between two very familiar lovers. I watched with pure awe -- not quite believing that two of my former students were locked in a Sapphic kiss -- their tongues making love as their hands roamed over each others bodies. My cock throbbed at the erotic sight, almost slapping my belly, it was becoming so hard.

When the kiss ended, both woman were panting with excitement and Lauren roughly pulled Breanna's shirt off over her head, freeing her lovely breasts and then the young blonde ducked her head down and began tonguing Breanna's swollen nipples. My lover looked over at me and in a breathy voice, "Y'know...it was the beginning of our sophomore year here at UK that we ran into each other the first day of American Lit...and afterwards, we went off for coffee and..." Breanna laughed, a deep, throaty laugh of the kind that made you feel good. "Y'know...God knows I had the rep back in Jonasville as a weird, semi-dyke Goth slut, but who the hell knew that a cute little cheerleader was a bigger lesbo than I was?"

Lauren came up quick and kissed Breanna hard and quick, nipping at her lower lip. "What she means, Mister Heller, is that I made a pass at her first!" Her hand slipped under Breanna's panties, making the dark haired girl moan. Lauren wriggled her hand around in Breanna's crotch and said, "And who the hell knew that the naughty Goth slut had for years had a secret crush on the cheerleader?"

Breanna kissed the blonde girl again and muttered, "Bitch," as she thrust her hand into the crotch of Lauren's panties.

Lauren's head fell back as Breanna's fingers found their way into her pussy, purring, "Slut!" Then Breanna was pushing her onto her back, fingers emerging wet and shiny to roughly tug Lauren's panties off, leaving her naked on my living room floor. Lauren was, three years past High School, still in possession of a cheerleader's body -- legs and arms still athletically muscled...her skin sporting a slowly fading summer tan. As she parted her legs as Breanna playfully tossed the blonde's panties my way, I could see soft, whitish tufts of pubic hair vainly concealing her wet pussy and confirming that she was a true blonde.

Lauren let out a soulful cry as Breanna buried her head between the cheerleader's thighs, her tongue lashing and spreading the wet, slick lips to reveal glistening pink cunt flesh. The young blonde woman writhed under Breanna's talented mouth for several minutes while I resisted the ever growing urge to masturbate...precum dripping from the tip of my aching cock.

Suddenly, in the middle of what I assumed was a bout of orgasmic ecstasy, Lauren leapt up onto her knees, kissing Breanna's pussy drenched lips before the two women seemed to aggressively wrestle for several moments -- both struggling for some kind of dominance in the midst of making love. Youthful, firm breasts were sucked and nibbled on...pussies were fingered, passionate kisses exchanged and then Breanna was on her back with Lauren between her long, askew legs, holding Breanna's panties up in triumph.

Now it was Lauren's turn to lick the other woman's wet cunt and she dove in, sparing me a naughty glance and gasping, "God, Mister Heller...I do love a hairy pussy, don't you?" before slithering her tongue between Breanna's labia, making the dark haired girl hoot and grunt as she added fingers below her long, probing tongue with the knowledge of a long time lover. It was a carnal wonder to watch Breanna squirm and buck, completely at the mercies of Lauren who tortured her so sweetly with her long, snaky tongue.

It didn't take long for Breanna to start making moaning noises that I was coming to recognize as omen of impending orgasm, but even so, I was stunned when she suddenly bucked her pussy up against Lauren's face as her cunt seemed to spasm and then ejaculate pussy juice into the cheerleader's face. In all my life, I'd never actually see a woman orgasm so hard that she actually ejaculated her creams and it was everything I could do to not cum at that moment.

In the waning moments of Breanna's orgasm, Lauren sat up, laughing child-like with sheer pleasure, her face literally dripping with Breanna's juices. Breanna used the respite to renew the wrestling match, kissing the blonde haired woman hungrily, smearing her own creamy goodness on her face before the two fell into a sixty-nine with Lauren on top, her body stretching sinuously like a jungle cat's as the two women pleasured each other.

As my own need to orgasm receded (just barely), I became aware of the sweet and pungent scent of pussy filling the air, making my nostrils flare and my pulse quicken at the carnal scent. My erection was throbbing, my cock actually waving and slapping my stomach, demanding attention. I focused on the two lovely girls, tonguing each other and fingering each other, muffled cries rising with each passing moment until finally they exploded together, screaming as they hung on to each other in the storm of orgasm.

Lauren collapsed on top of Breanna, her face nuzzling the other woman's wet pussy, soaking her face in Breanna's hot and creamy juices. For a few seconds, there was little noise except for three people breathing hard and maybe my heart beating madly with excitement...my two former students' naked bodies entangled after making love was a rare erotic sight.

"I think..."Breanna wheezed. "I think we need to give Mister Heller a little relief, baby!"

Lauren raised her head up, blonde curls damp with sweat and pussy and grinned. "About fucking time, Bree!" she moaned as she slithered off the dark headed girl's body and crawled towards me on all fours. She licked her lips in a lascivious manner as she approached me. "I want to suck Mister Heller's cock!"

As Breanna laughed and rolled over to come up on her hands and knees, Lauren reached me, her hand shooting out to wrap fingers around my cock as she levered herself up and planted a wet, messy kiss on my lips, her tongue and mouth sharing with me the sweet taste of Breanna's wet cunt. Lauren broke the kiss after a few long moments and said, "Did you ever fantasize about me doing this to you, Mister Heller?" as she eased herself down and took me into her mouth.

"Yessssssss!" I groaned, both replying to her question and signifying my approval of how good my cock felt in the young blonde's mouth. Lauren looked up at me with her big blue eyes as her cheeks hollowed while she slowly slid her lips up and down my erection, her tongue doing almost supernatural things as it slithered over my shaft and seemingly encircled my swollen head.

Breanna knelt beside her, her eyes shifting back and forth between the cock sucking Lauren and my face watching us with lust and envy and not a small amount of amusement. She eventually leaned in and ran her tongue over my saliva coated shaft and then her and Lauren's lips met -- converging over the tip of my cock and I nearly exploded at the sensation of having not one, but two young women's tongues pleasuring me.

Then Breanna was climbing up on the couch, kneeling next to me and kissing me -- almost startling me with the taste of Lauren's wet pussy still on her lips and tongue...sweet and powerful, yet different from Breanna's own taste. When she released me from her lusty kiss, she whispered, "Now, Mister Heller, you have a big decision to make." Breanna had a broad, naughty smile on her face.

"Oh yeah?" I gasped as Lauren sucked me hungrily.

Breanna nodded and said, "Now, Lauren here is a champion cock sucker...I think that they learn that at Cheerleader camp along with everything else. You're maybe a minute or two from cumming...the question is, do you want to cum in Lauren's mouth or on her face?"

Even in the middle of having my ex student -- the blonde cheerleader -- masterfully licking and sucking my cock like a dream come true, Breanna's statement made me moan in surprise. Breanna leaned in closer, her lips almost touching mine and said softly, "It's okay to cum on her face...Lauren likes it and lets be honest..." Breanna gave me a conspiratorial wink. "There's not a red-blooded American male alive that doesn't want to cum on a cute, blonde cheerleader's face."

Breanna's words alone did the trick and I cried out as the floodgates shattered and I cried out, "CUMMMINGGGG!" Lauren deftly had me out of her mouth, thumb and forefinger around the base of my shaft and stroking me as the first hard spurts of hot semen exploded from my cock and splattered her face.

"YES, MISTER HELLER! SPERM MY FACE!" Lauren squealed as she stroked me, spurring on ejaculation after ejaculation of jets of thick, whitish sperm that showered her forehead, splashed across her nose and cheeks, and covered her lips and chin. She laughed like a little girl having a birthday party as for a few moments, I wondered if I would keep cumming like that all night.

Breanna giggled and kissed me and said, "And here is the best part!" before slipping off the couch to kneel at Lauren's side, her hands holding the blonde girl's face firmly as she began licking my semen off her face, smearing my thick heavy blobs of seed over Lauren's lips as she would pause to kiss her sloppily now and again.

Breanna licked Lauren's face clean and then as both cast sly glances my way, kissed, making sure I could see their tongues swapping my semen back and forth between them. My cock which had slowly begun to flag after climax rose again and I was amazed as it nearly slapped my stomach, stimulated by their lewd display of lovely lust and no doubt by the magic of chemistry and by my own suddenly tremendous lust. "Ladies, let's go to bed...now!" I said solemnly in my best stern teacher voice.

Breanna giggled and Lauren stared at me wide-eyed as she shivered, naked before me. "Oh God, Mister Heller...you doing that teacher thing with your voice just made me cum!"

Then we were tumbling about on the bed, both girls playfully wrestling with me as I stole kisses from each of them, my hands finding breasts -- delighting in the difference between Breanna's larger and firm breasts and Lauren's also substantial and perky tits. I allowed them to roll me on my back -- one kissing me and then the other. Then Breanna kissed her way down my body and slipped my erect cock into her wet, warm mouth while Lauren climbed onto my chest and squirmed forward until my tongue was buried in her slick, sparsely haired pussy -- her juices pouring into my open mouth, spurred on by my tongue busy exploring her silken and creamy depths...savoring the taste of the young cheerleader's cunt.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,491 Followers