At Breanna's Insistence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

I nodded and said, "I can live with that, Breanna. I will always be here for you.

She grinned and began to climb on top of me. "I know, Mister Heller...I insist," she said in a gasping voice as she impaled herself with my cock again.

I laughed and sighed with pleasure, my hands rising to cup her breasts. "Well, if you insist, Breanna."

#

I marked that lazy Sunday as the real beginning of what Breanna and I shared. Her magic pill allowed me to get erect twice more that day and we made love like long time lovers and watched football and chatted the day away. My life fell into a wonderful pattern over the next weeks and months. Breanna and I would get together two or three times a week, making love in my apartment and sometimes in more interesting places including an empty classroom in the History building and a stall in the lower level 'Men's' room in the University Center.

Lauren joined us once or twice a month as her own schedule allowed -- usually on the weekend which always left me exhausted, but spiritually renewed as if the two young women's loving was working like a fountain of youth on me...at least in the short run.

Breanna's Jesse made her prediction come true. At Thanksgiving, he dropped out of school and asked her to move back to Jonasville. When she refused, he left and as far as I know, they never saw each other again. Breanna spent the holiday with me -- mostly seeking comfort from the pain of the ending of their years-long relationship. I again asked Breanna to move in, but she declined...pleased that I asked, but still adamant about not being a one man woman.

Breanna spent the Christmas holidays with me as well -- giving me a glimpse of what we might be as a couple in a different time. Despite our nearly thirty year difference in age, we were as in sync with each other as any long time happily married couple. New Year's Eve was celebrated in my bed with both Breanna and Lauren in a mind boggling marathon of lusty fucking that makes me hard to this day just remembering it.

Breanna was with me in spirit when I took my oral exam for my doctorate -- having moments before it begun, sucked my cock to calm me down and it must have worked because the examination committee gave me high marks all around. From the strength of my exam and my thesis, I was quickly offered a position at a small college on the outskirts of Lexington. I was delighted at the prospect of not returning to Jonasville and Breanna was ecstatic that I would be close and that our relationship could continue.

I was both a proud lover and father-figure as I watched both Lauren and Breanna graduate with honors. Breanna continued at UK on her Master's degree while Lauren relocated to Cincinnati -- a hundred or so miles north of us to take a job in a sport medicine operation that catered to the local schools and professional teams. She kept busy and we missed her, but it wasn't so far that we didn't see her four or five weekends a year.

I bought a small house in a nice, tree-lined neighborhood in Lexington...enjoying my life as a History professor and oft-time lover of Breanna who joined a large medical practice in Lexington and frequent guest at my place where we made my quiet neighborhood a little less quiet, making me a man of speculation amongst my neighbors, gossiping about the shameful behavior of that old man and that lovely young woman.

Several years passed and suddenly I was two years shy of sixty and wondering how much happiness a man my age could stand. Life was good. Breanna had over the last few years been more and more in my life and while we never talked about it, I suspected that her life was almost completely about her work as a physician's assistant at which she excelled and me. We were making love three and four nights a week and almost every weekend found her here -- happy and contented.

A few months before I turned fifty-eight, there was a part of her that seemed distracted...not unhappy, but I knew there was something on her mind. I tried to get her to tell me, but my Breanna just smiled and said, "Not right now, Mister Heller...not right now." I had to smile...our affair was eight years old, but she still insisted on calling me Mister Heller, reminding me that just saying it, "Makes me wet...Mister Heller."

We celebrated my fifty-eighth birthday with a quiet, intimate cookout -- steaks and roasted vegetables, followed by a blowjob by Lauren via Breanna at the effervescent blonde's request when she couldn't get free to visit. Later, Breanna and I made love, me between her legs, slowly coming together as we stared into each other's eyes. As I sank my aching erection deep into her womb, Breanna tightened her legs around my back and held me in place.

"Mister Heller...I have a question I need to ask."

As I felt her hot cunt walls pulsating around my cock, I rasped, "Ask me anything, Breanna."

She was silent nearly a minute...a long and sweetly agonizing time as my cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy. "What would you say, Mister Heller, if I were to ask you to give me a baby?"

I gasped in astonishment, not expecting to be asked that and nearly came inside her. I gathered control of myself and replied, "Really, Breanna...you want me...ME to make you pregnant?" Despite my shock, I couldn't help but smile at her...the thought of having a son or a daughter making me smile. Lisa had never wanted children and I had long ago given up hope of someone carrying my name forward.

She nodded and said, "I guess my biological clock is running. I've been thinking on it for a long time. I want a child and I want to have it with the best man I've ever known...that's you, Mister Heller."

I hardly knew what to say...my heart was pounding and my mouth was dry. "Will I...will we both raise it?"

Breanna nodded and replied, "God, I hope so...you'll make an awesome father." She caressed my face and said, "Don't worry about your age...you're going to live forever if I have any say. Please, Mister Heller, be the father of my child."

I felt tears running down my face even as her eyes began to mist over. "Oh, Breanna -- I would be honored to give you a baby!"

She wiped away my tears and kissed me, undulating her hips as we began fucking again, still moving slow, making the pleasure last a torturously long time. "I love you, Breanna," I gasped as our bodies came together again and again.

Breanna arched her back as her orgasm neared and panted, "I love you too, Mister Heller." She grinned amidst the waves of pleasure wracking her body and said, "Of course, if you knock me up, Mister Heller, you'll have to make an honest woman out of me."

"Oh my God!" I moaned as her words caught me off guard and I exploded inside her, filling her womb with my hot semen...wishing I could make her pregnant right then and there. Breanna's orgasm swept over her as I shot jet after jet of fiery seed into her, both of us caught up in the rapture of the moment. With a few simple words, this young woman -- even now, not quite thirty years old turned my life upside down and just as before, I knew that she was changing things for the better.

As we drifted down from orgasm, I said in a husky voice, "Does that mean...you'd marry me, Breanna?"

Breanna slung her arms around my neck and grinned evilly up at me. "I reckon so, Mister Heller...in fact, I'd insist!"

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers